Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_voting_barLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_voting_barLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

London Nights & Absent Lights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:31 pm

"Now when have you known me to hash out all the details. I've seen you, you've seen me. If anything maybe they'll be distracted if were wearing nothing. Now, be a dear and put it in your mouth hm?"

He'd grin at his pun, a small jab back at her for her own attempt at lightening the mood. He did feel bad for her, after all, he could cover up with one hand if need be, she had two big problems to deal with.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Mal started to stutter in defiance at his response. No, no, that wouldn't do. Who cares if they saw each other... she was sure there would be several people outside of this cell who would be able to see them. And it was no comfort to know people have seen her body anyway! Ugh...

Screw it, I'm bringing the blasted sheet with me...

She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she opened her mouth and raised the smoke ball to it. She just couldn't do it. It was as if she was frozen in that position before she lowered her hand, hissing at the Doctor, "I swear to god if this doesn't work..." And she shut her eyes, trying not to think about it as she pops it in her mouth and tries not to spit it back out too soon.

Disgusting. That's what this bloody plan was. Now she was left to wiggle off the bed, dragging the blanket with her as she wrapped it around in a large, makeshift toga. It was heavy and she still had to hold it to her body so it wouldn't slip... but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

He stands, long legs stretching as he cracks his knuckles a bit. He was timing the flesh mutation in his head, getting ready to head out first incase any guards tried to take Mal down. She was the chunk in the armor this time 'round but he wasn't going to make her feel horrible about herself anymore than he had to. He steps behind her, hand gently laying on the back of her neck as he leans in and kisses her shoulder, whispering gently.

"That coppery taste your probably tasting,
Now would be a good time to spit it out."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Mal couldn't look at him. Her face was scrunched in concentration and disturbance, hoping he'd tell her she could spit it out since it started to taste like a dirty penny. Letting out a long breath through her nose, Mal twitched her shoulder as she spit the smoke ball out, loudly saying, "Ew! God!" and the smoke went off.

It was then that she realized she had no idea where they were suppose to be running so she ended up standing there, dumbly looking around. Well, this was really planned out, wasn't it? The bitter thought was cleared from her head as she let her tongue hang out, hoping the taste would fade.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Well more smoke than he had anticipated. He grabs Mal's wrist, dragging her towards the balcony entrance and stands off to the side. Guard after guard
Filter through the balcony, guns in hand and Eliza's shrill voice over the PA makes him grin. He squeezes her hand and runs through the balcony entrance. The portal gave and let them through. As he looks around he realizes something that makes his stomach sink.

"I'm sure this isn't right... It can't be."

In front of him, perched in giant letters, the facility name reads out and he feels his blood boiling.

"Torchwood, it wasn't aliens at all, but of course if it wasn't them then Torchwood would something to do with all this."

He hears foot steps, and he tugs Mal behind a stack of large crates. He presses himself flush against her, looking about as he speaks.

"That gas bomb will only last a few more minutes..."

He holds up his left hand, pinky completely missing.

"I wonder how many limbs I have to lose to get us out of this mess?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:02 am

Mal ran after the Doctor as best she could. She wasn't very good at running to begin with but it became that much harder trying to keep a bed sheet toga on. Her eyes darted at each armed guard that ran in their direction and a sense of deja vu washed over her. Why? She wasn't in a situation like this before...

Just as the Doctor speaks, Mal's eyes land on the letters and her blood runs cold. No, no it couldn't be. She wouldn't have moved if it wasn't for the Doctor dragging her behind a bunch of crates. She wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, her brain was dead and her arms wrapped around him tightly. Mal didn't let go and pressed her head against his chest to listen to his double heartbeat. Don't panic, don't freak out... it's okay. It's not like they knew. Right?

Torchwood. The one name rang in her head and it sent her over the edge. Mal was gasping for air and her heart went wild, painfully crashing against her chest. This was nothing compared to her almost panic attack back in her apartment. She felt as if she was having a heart attack. "G-get me out. Get me out of here right now! I can't... I can't be... Doctor! Get me out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 am

"Be quiet! Now listen here Mal, this is the ultimate test of whether I can protect you or if I'm just the shadow of a mad man. I need you to trust me, believe in me and... "

He trails off before leaning in and pulling her into a kiss. It's nice and slow and sensual, a bit heated but obviously not leading anywhere anytime soon. He breaks away,
Lips flushed and red as he speaks more gently now.

"We're getting out of here. And then, I'll do that again, eh?"

He smiles, trying to lighten her mood, although he himself couldn't blame her. Torchwood was always one of those pesky problems.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 am

Mal stopped breathing when he kissed her. Her thinking and functioning lagged until he pulled back. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him, still holding onto him. She just started to not dumbly at his question though she was sure after this she'd just want to sleep. How can he seem so calm? Didn't he know Torchwood was her kryptonite? Even today they sometimes wove their way into her nightmares and taunted her about the day the meteor crashed. All of those people taken to the Torchwood organization and never heard from again... Records didn't exist, those poor souls were probably terminated. Mal was sure if they found out she was an escapee, they'd kill her. That could just be paranoia talking but why would they go through all that work to kill everyone off just to leave her?

"... I-I'm probably going to do somethin' stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:13 am

"Now stop it. If anything they'll capture me, and if worse
Comes to worse, I'll destabilize if I have to. Now, next guards we see, you open that sheet and I'll do the rest eh?"

As he speaks his fingers had slid through a slot in one of the crates, and with a good old tug one of the boards comes loose. He takes a peak inside, reaching in and grinning as he tugs out... His clothes? Well not the ones he had been wearing but an old blue pinstriped suit, a black t shirt, and... His sonic!

"Mal I think your making my day! Here!"

He hands her the long piece of crate and gets dressed quickly before taking it back. The sonic seems a bit outdated but he wasn't going to be picky.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:24 am

"Your plans are horrible!"  Mal said in a mortified voice.  Open her sheets?  No, no, no.  This wasn't a free show night to her body.  Why was it she tended to be the distraction.  "I almost die every time I'm used as a bloody distraction. "  She sighed heavily as she watched him pull off a board and discovered familiar clothes.  That looked like the Meta-crisis Doctor's attire and sonic.  Lucky find.  She averted her eyes as he changed to look through the crack, gaging where the guards were at this point.  The one she did see wasn't very close so that was a good sign.

"Look, I've got a better plan."  Mal said in a hushed voice as she looked at the Doctor again.  "How about you use that fancy, dancy board and use the next guards head as a baseball, hm?  Knock him down and out so I can take his clothes and we can use this sheet for something a little more useful.  Yup, I like that plan better.  Less exposure."  She said this while holding the board and once he tried to take it back, she adjusted it in his hands as if he was holding a bat.  Violence wasn't the thing to do... but in cases like this she thought there should be an exception.

Last edited by Aravis Mal Vulneras on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:17 pm

He eyes her, not wanting to admit she was brilliant. Or as Eliza might put it, "valuable breeding stock". He shrugs, holding the bat and looking her in the eyes.

"Ready? I'm not good with violence so if I do get forgiving you might have to give me a push-"

The guard pops his head 'round the corner of the crates and he bashes away unexpectedly. His eyes go wide as the man crumbles towards the ground and he stares at his hands.

"Bloody hell what's gotten into me eh?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm

"Bad influence, that's what." Mal said with a smirk at his question. She was already stripping the poor guard down to his skivvies. "You are the good influence, and I'm the bad. Fitting considering you inspire people while my name literally means "bad". Don't remember what language, though. French, maybe? Eh, it don't matter."

Giving him an odd look, Mal turned away and started to dress in the uniform that was just too baggy for her. It was better than nothing, honestly. She even grabbed hold of the gun but her face crinkled in distaste as it was a gross reminder of what situation they were in. The batting session had distracted her long enough to calm her nerves. But now it was back to plotting an escape while trying not to explode with fear.

"Right... uhm.. wh-what should we do with this?" Mal raised the bed sheet and stared expectantly at the Doctor with her wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:40 pm

He eyes her as she dresses, only half listening to her words. He had slept with that... He can't help but let the grin on his face do nothing but widen. Good job old boy aren't you-

And then he's staring at a bed sheet. He knits his brow in confusion as he inspects the sheet, before he hears more guards approaching. No point in staying invisible if they were the most sought after experiments in the facility. He takes one side and motions for her to tug her side and wide and flat as possible.

"There are ten guards. And that's with a brief glance. Let then come closer, and then, we can go
Fishing!"

He grins, as if he hand suggested they charge a troup of trained alien hunters.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Mal swallowed and shoved the gun into the crate in front of them. No sense giving those freaks more ammunition against the two of them. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins, causing her to bounce on the balls of her feet as her eyes wonder the area worriedly. So they were going to close the guards into their bed sheet..? How was that suppose to work? Those buggers had guns.

She shook her head but stretched out the sheet, looking at the Doctor before clearing her throat, "And if this doesn't work?" But there was no time for his reply, because the group of 'trained alien hunters' were rounding the corner.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 pm

He frowns at her lack in faith but also hears them approaching... And he drops the sheet. He looks at her motioning her over, realizing how unclever we he had been.

"Arrest me."

He hisses it and motions towards her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Mal blinked at him, momentarily confused until she glanced at her attire and instantly snapped her head back up. A broad smile spread on her face as she reached over and pat him in the head, "That's more like it." She swallows her sudden nerves as she pats down her uniform in a hunt for handcuffs. None were found and now that she got thinking about it it was probably a good thing. If he got into trouble in handcuffs that is just a fatal accident waiting to happen. But she didn't think the guards would believe he was kidnapped if he wasn't being restrained by something.

With a look of distaste and regret, Mal reached into the crate once more and pulled out the gun. The way she held it ensured her finger wouldn't pull the trigger if she ended up panicking. "Suddenly this plan got a lot riskier." She leaned in, momentarily pressing her face into the Doctor's back as she pointed the gun at him as well. With a breath inward, she tried to grab hold of herself while she listened to the guards advance. His scent was calming, reassuring her that they would probably get through this like they did every other messy adventure they found themselves in.

Clearing her throat, Mal started to push the Doctor forward, worrying at her lip as they came face to face with the Torchwood staff. "I've... I've caught one." Hopefully she sounded more convincing then she felt.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:31 pm

The Doctor puts up his fake fight. He complains and even rambles at her as the guards gather 'round. Ten guards, one time lord and one Mal. A blonde guard grips his chin, cutting off his speech on the basic rights of living creatures and studies him with a hard gaze.

"He seems alright, the girl might not be far, considering she must be freezing. We'll take this one to lock up, if you find the girl, please don't hesitate to terminate. I know Eliza had her heart set on the harlot being the bringer of a new generation of time lords but I think she could find a much more useful specimen don't you Doctor?"

She grins, her full lips stretching snidely. He glares at her, the woman motioning towards Mal to start following her as she lead them towards the cells.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Mal stood as straight as she could as the blonde guy made his assessment. Did he really have to grab the Doc that roughly? Sheesh, you'd think they'd treat the guy better considering they were forcing him to make and give them something beyond value. A kid. Some Time Lord kid.

And then she froze. Her body quivered as she restrained herself from saying anything. How in the hell was she a harlot? Mal wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for Eliza and this stupid Torchwood. She would still be in bed, staring at her ceiling while sleep eluded her.

She puts on a fake smile towards the guard and started forward towards the cell. Oh crap, what were they going to do once back in there? Okay, well the other guards were going one way which meant it would just be the blond guard, Mal, and the Doctor. Two against one are good enough odds to take the girl out and try to run in a different direction. Once the others found the sheet they would probably take that as proof Mal was around that location, right? That would buy them more time.

Mal was biting her lip again, harder this time until she let out a pained breath and released her grip on it. Ow. She'd have to stop doing that while thinking... But sometimes her thinking came in handy. This chick could be useful to them. She'd already used it once tonight, so would a second time be all that bad?

Reaching a hand over, Mal placed her fingers around their escort's neck. "All right there, man. We're not going to the cell. Too busy, we've got other plans. So if you'd lead us to the exit with the least amount of guards, that would be great. Oh, and keep quiet." Her voice had taken on an edge. It was oddly demanding though at the same time sounded unsure. Mal was unsure if this would actually work and was also worrying about what would happen if they were caught... But the guard, who had frozen under the touch, now relaxed and nodded, changing their course of direction as she went to lead them out the back exit.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 am

"Oh you lovely, bright, beautiful thing!"

He's let go, practically skipping in place as the blonde leads them through what appears to be a large tunnel, the walls moist from condensation and a chill setting in. The
Woman had been much to compliant, and he works his screwdriver from his pocket, before pressing it into her neck.

"If this is some sort of trap, if you get her killed or hurt in anyway, I'll end you. I've killed more for less, understood?"

She eyes him as defiantly as possible but he can see the fear in her eyes. They stop at a metal door and he sonics it open. It was night time now, the cold air unforgiving. The guard stands there as he ushers Mal through. He gives her one last pointed look before slamming the door
Closed and dead locking it. He's grin at Mal then, the cities lights dancing on the Thames.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

Mal ducked her head in embarrassment though there was a smile in place. As they came to the tunnel she shivered and looked around. Creepy, wasn't it? But it seemed quieter exits always were like that, at least in movies they were. At least they'd get out of here. Though it still didn't feel soon enough.

Mal turned her head to look at the Doctor as he threatens the blond guard. Well, that's one way to ensure safety for a time, wasn't it? She sighed and stepped outside the doors, hugging herself to keep warm. The lights are pretty, especially considering they were actually there this time. With another sigh, she leaned into the Doctor, "I definitely need tea after this freak show. Where are we, exactly? God... so far from the city." Her expression is exhausted as everything catches up to her, the adrenaline finally leaving her body.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:25 pm

He doesn't say anything, but his arms tighten around her and now his thoughts aren't clouded by adrenaline. He had to bring it up, and as he holds her he does so.

"I think... We need to make sure your alright... And if your not, if your off somehow, we need to fix it."

He wanted to tell her that it would be ok, that she couldn't be at risk of being pregnant. But that would be a lie. He was a time lord, but not fully. He was also flesh, and flesh tended to adapt to any life form it came into contact with. He assumed Torchwood would play with anyone's DNA to ensure a more pure breed, hence the human partner. He doesn't want to think about the full potential of a time lord in their hands. He begins to walk, taking her hand and letting her digest his words. He was waiting for the back lash.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Mal curled her fingers around his hand as she trailed behind. She took in a breath and released it warily. "Can't we just... can't we just wait a bit? At least 'til tomorrow? I just want to sleep. Honestly... just... " She was too tired to feel anything but anxiety and exhaustion. She couldn't be upset, angry, sad, nothing. "If anything's wrong you wouldn't figure it out 'til a few days... after."

She stopped walking then, pulling on his arm for him to halt as she just stood there. Her gaze was fixed on the ground as she began to bite her bottom lip again. Where were they going to go? Once Eliza figured out the two of them weren't in the facility wouldn't she just come back to her apartment to gather them up again? And what would happen to that poor blond guard if they discovered she helped them escape. Ugh, too much thinking for tonight..
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:10 pm

He looks at her and nods. They walk a bit more, his own mind going a mile per minute, before he's Tugged to a stop. He looks her over as she worries her lips and his hand is on her cheek, urging her to stop hurting herself. He knew one place they could go. It never seemed to fail...

"I have a friend in town... His names Wilf. He has this little cottage near chiswick, I'm sure he won't mind if we stay there..."

The only reason he knew about the cottage was because he had visited over the years, watching Donna and her family, watching Wilf pass and Donna and the rest leave. The cottage was abandoned, but he had rigged up a perception filter around the entire property.
They'd be safe there.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:24 pm

((Oi, you, in a couple of posts we should close this thread and start up my other one. *shrug* It takes place after an rp I was in with Sonya and Robin called "Here's to the Past" which happened after this thread happens (I really hope I'm not being confusing...). In short... be prepared to start a new thread once this one is complete xD Unless you don't want to *shrug* don't wanna pressure people into rps hahaha))

Mal looked at him before bringing her hand up to cover his. Okay, he had a safe house, that was a good thing. "O-okay... As long as people will be all right with it. Let's go.." She moved in closer, putting an arm around his mid-back for support. The sooner they got to this place, the sooner she could sleep. Sleeping was always nice, it let you forget the day's troubles. That was, of course, if you could manage it. But gaging how her body and mind felt, she knew she'd be out like a light as soon as her head hit a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:34 pm

He smiles sadly and leads the way towards the dock. It seems the exit they took was secluded because no one had come looking as of yet. He stops thinking about it and as they commandeer a boat he can't help but think about how his future with this wonderful human being would pan out.

((We can end here, feel free to start a new thread and fill me in on this past rp? Also if you don't want the child feel free to get creative with that aspect. Tootles!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Nights & Absent Lights
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next