Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Unseen Terror I_vote_lcapThe Unseen Terror I_voting_barThe Unseen Terror I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Unseen Terror I_vote_lcapThe Unseen Terror I_voting_barThe Unseen Terror I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Unseen Terror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Des smiled as she was picked,for a new job prospect at the shelter.
The shelter was part of a program,that tried to help homeless,by giving them odd jobs. Des was usually death fully afraid of getting picked,but this job gave with room and board. She could live in a real apartment,and make her own living,since arriving in this time. She was going to be a librarian,at a private owned library in Slough. She boarded her bus,as she clung to her small bag of belongings,and set out for Slough. She hated the distance from London if it fell under,but if that was the case,she could survive the streets if she had to. She was enjoying seeing other parts of England. She ran her fingers through her blond hair,and was glad she actually had hair.

She had dosed off during the trip,and was awaken when the bus screeched to a halt. The town of Slough,looked like a ghost town,as windows were boarded up,and across the windows,a message caught Des's eyes,'The Shadows are alive.'

She had no choice,and she slowly stepped off the bus,as she walked to what was probably her own death. The walk was short,but felt so long as she looked up at the library. She had been interested of some sort.His library had acquired alien books of some sort. She thought she heard something,as she looked down an alley,and found nothing but a skeleton. She stopped,as she noticed the shadows were moving,and she whispered out loud,"How can a shadow be alive?"

She took off running,as the shadow,was creeping in her direction,she was scared,this thing had murdered a whole town. How can you hide from a shadow.

((OOC: a little under the weather but I wanted to do a thread with Des,and I used the first villian that came to mind.))
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Jay was on her way to London, but needed to make a stop to find a place to stay for the night and perhaps a job. Jay was beginning to run low on money, and she didn't want to go to London, having to worry about a budget. She strolled through the silent town, grimacing. She could tell something was wrong. Never has she been to a town without a few homeless sleeping on the ground or children running around. It seem like the town was abandoned, yet everything looked too new. A big of hope sparked on Jay's face as a bus came by. However, it didn't stop for her and continued out of towns.

Hungry and tired, Jay continued to stroll through town, eager to find at least a stray cat. Something seemed to be running towards her. She put on a smile, seeing that it was a person. Quickly, that smile faded as the person seemed to be running towards, or perhaps away, from something. Before the person could run past her, Jay attempted to grab her attention. "Hi. I'm Jay," she quickly introduced. She prompted the introduction with an interrogation, "Do you know where everybody is?"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Des looked towards Jay as she stopped for a secound,and said in a very low voice,"People call me Des,and I just got here,I think everyone is dead."

She did not see the shadow anymore,maybe she had lost it. She redirected her focus to Jay,and pointed to a message on one of the windows,and added," The Shadows are moving,and I must sound crazy,I think they are alive.We need to keep moving,if you see a shadow moving unnaturally run."

Des was amazed she said as much as she did to a stranger,and maybe her fear was a big factor.She could not think radically how the shadows were seemingly alive.
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 pm

'Shadows. Alive? Is this girl crazy?' Jay thought, taking a step back from Des. "Alright," she replied, unsure of what to do. Sure, the shadows eating the people would explain how unnaturally quiet this town was. But really, how could shadows actually eat people? No stomach, no mouth, no teeth. How could you explain this phenomenon with actual science? Jay certainly couldn't. Thus, she was stumped.

Jay looked around them. So, shadows were going to eat them? She attempted to tell the difference between a normal shadow and a deadly shadow, besides the implied deadliness. She let out a sigh and pulled a hand through her bangs, a habit that showed up whenever she was stressed. "So the only way to distinguish the shadows that will eat us from the normal shadows are if they move?" Jay asked, just to be certain. That obviously wouldn't be easy. Shadows were everywhere. Under stores and in alleys. Even they had shadows. How would they keep an eye on all of them?
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:59 am

Des looked at her,and answered," I think it had something to do with the Library,the owner was boasting about books from another planet. I should have turned back around after seeing the message written on the store window. But I thought some random crazy person had written it."

Des was scared,she did not have the answers. She had never had the answers,someone was always there to save her." As far as i can tell,this is a new one for even me,I guess only our own shadows are the only sure ones."

((sorry for shortness been feeling out applications all evening))
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 pm

"Got it," Jay nodded, not believing Des's assumption about how their own shadows were safe. Who knows? People always thought food would eventually eat them. So why wouldn't shadows eventually turn on their owners. "Wait... Books from another planet?" Jay asked. "How is that possible? We don't even know if there are people, let alone language, on another planet. Are you sure he isn't confusing some Asian alphabet for alien?" She sighed, "This place is crazy."

Jay has seen some pretty crazy things, but nothing like this. Nothing remotely similar to a whole town being eaten by shadows. "Well..." Jay began. "I think it's a good idea to go check out that library you were supposed to be working at. How did you get that job?"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Des shrugged her shoulders,"all I know is that was what he was boasting,and i was interested to see what it was."

Des turned and looked in the direction she had come from,and in front of her,and ran a ahnd through her blonde hair. She looked at the broken vortex manipulator on her wrist. She had always told people it was a bracelet watch. "yeah,It is in this general direction,he wanted someone from the Homeless shelter,the job would have room and board. I have not had a home in a while."

She held her bag still in her hands,as she looked at Jay,as she walked in the direction she had been given. She kept a watch out,for the shadows again. That was when she saw another skelton,and a animal one beside it. She then saw the shadow seeping from the wall,"i think we are aiming for that tall house,"she pointed at the shadow," now would be a good time to pick up the speed."
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:56 pm

(SO SORRY ABOUT NOT REPLYING)

Jay stretched out her arms. "Let's go then," she said, before sprinting towards the tall building. She decided to run right down the middle of the street. It's not like there are any cars in this town. After all, everyone is dead. By the time she got to the building, she was panting and failing to catch her breath. She attempted to lean on the building for support, but back away as soon as she saw a shadow move out of the corner of her eye. She retreated back into the middle of the street, taking a seat of the ground as she attempted once more to regain her breath. "Is this it?" Jay asked, between breaths as she gestured to the building.

Before saying anything else, Jay slipped off her backpack. She fished a bottle of water out of it. After downing nearly a quarter of it, she capped it and shoved it back into her backpack. Jay managed to stand up, just barely and asked herself, "Could the shadows be inside?" Jay walked up to the front door. "Boasting about having alien or Chinese books isn't something a normal person would do. Who knows if the government would come after you?" she commented, placing her hand on doorknob. Jay looked over her shoulder, to see how far Des was behind her. "You ready?" Jay asked, unsure if she was ready to deal with alien scripts and man eating shadows herself.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Des looked at Jay and shook her head affirming that they were at the house.She followed her towards the house.She wondered if it was programmed in her DNA that freaky things would always happen to her. Normal kids do not go to a 'hospital.'

" No,it is not,probably a trap,but we know the problem originated from there." she answered.

AS the two neared the house someone was moving inside,she had walked into another experiment,it had to be."Yeah,I have seen movement inside,and not the shadow kind."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unseen Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Terror   The Unseen Terror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unseen Terror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: