Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Show Me The Stars I_vote_lcapShow Me The Stars I_voting_barShow Me The Stars I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Show Me The Stars I_vote_lcapShow Me The Stars I_voting_barShow Me The Stars I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Show Me The Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:36 pm

((Closed for The Ninth Doctor and Myself))

He was utterly lost. The tea shop he sat in was starting to feel suffocating and the woman at the counter was burning holes into the back of his head. London was rainy, although that wasn't unusual, and he had been stuck here a good week. How he'd managed to live like some normal person eluded and disgusted him. He was groomed, fresh from his wash at the bus station, when he felt a burning in his pocket. He arches a brow, hissing as he tugs his sonic out. The device is glowing, positively radiant and He can't help but grin.

He'd caught a break.

He gets up, leaving money on the table, and running. His clothing was soaked and his hair was in his eyes as he reaches a street corner three blocks from where he had started, and marveled at the sight. She sat there, looking beautiful in the rain, her ample doors and bright signs greeting his tired eyes. He makes his way over, no key in hand, and strokes her side gently.

The doors burst open and he can't help but thank the stars as he makes his way inside. The desktop theme seemed old and he doesn't think much of it as he begins to pull and yank and throw switches. But this Tardis didn't seem to understand. Before he even touches another switch, the ship seems to recallibrate its location and as he's trying to figure out why, the console room is shaking and off they go.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 pm

"Oi, this is not where I planned on going!" The Doctor protested, looking over his shoulder at the console from the city spread out just beyond the doors of his TARDIS that had decided to take control and bring him to this blasted place instead of the entertainment moon of Jupiter. With a slight groan, he tugged his leather jacket on and stalked outside, shutting the door behind him carefully before trudging down the street, his curious gaze roaming from one building to the next.

Within a few blocks he realized why the TARDIS relocated him to this planet instead. While he walked along, not one person had greeted or even came into view while he strode along the sidewalk. With a curious frown tugging at the corners of his mouth, he ducked inside the first unlocked door he found and stepped into a smokey pub, with a relieved feeling washing over him, the Doctor looked around the area. Well, at least there were people in here, humanoid people to boot. Flashing a smile at several of them, he made his way over to the bar at the back. Sitting down on one of the stools, he studied the tender before the man turned around to face him. "What can I get you?"

"Oh, well, at least you lot talk. I was beginning to worry I had done something wrong." The Doctor said brightly, resting his hands on the counter in front of him and looking around the room again. "Any idea why your town is empty? I've been walking around for a good ten minutes and haven't found a single person outside yet. You lot are the first I've run into."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:53 pm

He lands, and roughly. His head is throbbing and his back a ruddy mess but straightens himself up and decides to walk outside. Before he does so, the console makes a small ringing sound and a key pops up from a slot. he arches his brow but takes it, slipping it into his coat pocket. He leaves the ship, petting it gently before he starts his walk. The city seemed a bit... deserted and as he pulls his sonic out he realizes something isn't adding up. Everything read normal, not perfect but usually perfect is abnormal so he wasn't going to over think it. Instead he continues to scan, before coming to a door. A small sign tells him it's a pub. He clears his throat, deciding he'd rather be american than british. After all, He wasn't from somewhere tough, like the north. He enters, and as he tries his best to act friendly, they looks at him warily. The Tender arches a brow, making a comment about how there were alot of newbies in today and he spots him. He walks up to him, unable to stop himself as he speaks.

"You again? What'd I do to deserve this?!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Looking over his shoulder at the man next to him, the Doctor grinned brightly. "Fantastic, your here! Sit down!" He said happily, waving at the stool next to him before turning back to the tender with a wide grin still on his face. "Anyway, your town is empty. Did you realize that? Of course you did, you live here. My point is, your meant to be packed to the gills at this point, where is everyone?" He continued his conversation as if it wasn't interrupted by the other man.

"You haven't heard a thing about our problem, have you?" The tender asked curiously, picking up a glass and filling it with an odd-colored liquid before passing it down the bar to a woman seated at the far end without looking. "People keep vanishing offa the streets, haven't they? So we stay inside, nice and safe until the problem resolves itself." The Doctor leaned back on his stool, a concentrated look on his face as he thought over this bit of information before getting to his feet. "Right then, I'll be on my way. Come on." He added to the other Doctor as he passed him on the way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm

"This is what I was like, Rude and from the North..."

He mutters as he studies himself. He had quite large facial features and blimey the hair! No hair whatsoever. he usually got a fantastic head of hair... and the leather, what was he some sailor looking for a good time? He half listens, the problem intriguing but he was a tad self obsessed, ogling the younger version of himself as if he regenrate any minute.

but nothing.

When the other bascially orders him to follow, he has to grit his teeth, glaring at the back of the small head and sticking his tongue out. the Tardis needed to be taught that these types of jokes weren't funny, not one bit! He keeps up fairly easily, but stays quiet, making sure his sonic isn't sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Looking out of the corner of his eyes, the Doctor studied the other man with interest. He honestly didn't expect to see another version of himself to show up, flesh figure or not, it was a small surprise, but in comparison to the issue with the town they were in, it was a very small surprise at that. In fact, he almost expected someone to show, on any other day he would suspect Sonya to swagger through the door of the pub, but with everything that had happened he knew she wouldn't be around for a long time.

"Right, you can stop glaring at any time and help me look for something." He finally said over to his counterpart, fulling turning his head to look at him with a smug grin settling into place. "Town full of buildings that are half empty? Streets empty of anyone besides us? Doesn't that strike you as odd?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:21 pm

He decides to put the northern giant in his place later. He begins to look over the street with old eyes and then looks at his counter part.

"Wish I had a chicken leg right about now."

The Vashta Narada looked like they'd be at home here. No one disappears, not from such a small colony. Something was either taking them or eating them. He pulls his sonic out, the devices coming to life as he scans the street. The results are mixed and make no sense... He looks at his younger self, arching a brow.

"Any idea on what can disrupt a reading and falsify results?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Running a hand over his head thoughtfully, the Doctor cast another glance around the street with a curious expression. "There's a time and place for everything, and this is neither the time or place for the Vashta Narada." He stated simply, casting another look over at the Doctor next to him then smiling suddenly. "I will say this though, it ought to be something interesting for them to confuse sonic results, yeah?" He asked brightly, positively beaming at the thought of something he had never met before as he turned around to stare down the street again, his eyes taking in every detail, spotting an odd pile of a sparkling dust off to the side and nodding at it, his eyes moving to the corners again and looking over at the Doctor again. "Care to take a look?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm

"Are you always like this? Your so Northern!"

Ok, far fetched idea, but he didn't see baldy making any deductions. With that thought, He goes near the dust, picks up a good amount... and licks his palm clean. His nose scrunches up and he runs the sonic over the remainder.

"Seems like this is one mystery with another within. This stuff tastes like a rubber shoe... and I don't mean good rubber, I mean the cheap kind, like the stuff in tires and vaseline..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 pm

"Your acting like the regeneration between us." The Doctor said cheerfully, clapping the other man on the shoulder as he leaned down and picked up a bit of the dust, rubbing it between his fingers before letting it fall back to the ground. "I think I know who's here. And if I'm right, and I'm always right by the way, it's not a good thing." He murmured, looking closely at his fingers before grabbing the other Doctor's wrist and turning his hand upwards to look at his palm. "Look at your hand, same thing, see?" He nodded at the silver coloring that shimmered on the top of the skin on both of their hands before letting him go and straightening up to look around. "And if they're here, then it's bad, very bad for any of us to be around." He added suddenly, looking back down at the Doctor next to him, a serious expression crossing his face for once.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 am

He hated himself. More importantly the one in front of him. So what if he was a bit slow? He had been on Earth, for an entire week, being normal. Anyone would be down a few IQ points. He arches a brow at his comment but says nothing. Ten was a picnic compared to this wanker. When he mentions the news he can't hold back.

"People are disappearing, there's silver dust, sorry here I was thinking it was bloody christmas."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:58 am

Staring quietly at the older Doctor in front of him, he shook his head slightly. "I didn't mean to run away. When have I ever run away from anything like this? Exactly. Now get up and start moving before you end up like one of these lot." He replied in a distracted tone, glancing over his shoulder at the empty street behind them. "Silvarrians, they're recruiting and that dust you just had to lick? It changes anything Humanoid into one of them." He added, almost as an afterthought before turning around completely to stride down the street, hands in his pockets and eyes locked in front of him before he reached the end of the street and looked back at the man, eyebrows raised slightly. "Well, are you coming or not? Your welcome to stay there and comment about Christmas all you like. I'm going to find where they're based." With that said, he turned the corner and vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:11 pm

He wants to be angrier, but instead he laughs. He chases after himself, his body tingling a bit. he figured he had a few hours, maybe less, before the powder penetrated the genetic coding. The beauty of it was, he had spare parts, as vulgar as it sounds, and if he needed, he'd cut off each limb before they got hold of him. He hopes it doesn't get that far, following his counter part 'round the corner...

And it was empty.

His hands fly to his hips and he glares. It wasn't funny. This was serious business and now the northern giant was nowhere to be seen. He rolls his eyes, sonic out. Once again the readings are off, and he glares at the hardware before deciding to try and find the man himself
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Once he turned the corner ahead, he felt a slight electrical wave wash over his body, much like static as he blinked his eyes and looked around the darker area he had appeared in. "Well, that would be one way to find you lot." He mumbled, walking around and searching the shadows for something to brighten the room with. Before he could even touch the wall next to him, a bright light flickered to life above him. "Oh, much better, thank you." He said cheerfully, turning to the bars that blocked the exit to his small cell and smiled at his captors behind them.

"Silvarrians, right? I haven't seen you lot in a few years. Thought you stopped taking humanoids in for changing?" He asked finally, breaking the silence between them as they continued staring at the Doctor. "We have need."

"Oh really? And what need would that be? Creating more of you to make a race? You have plenty, go repopulate the normal way." The Doctor replied with false cheer, his eyebrows raising up slightly as he studied them with interest, hands clasped behind his back as he rocked to and fro on his feet. "Honestly, do you think no one will notice you emptying one colony after another?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 pm

As he walks he feels a tingle up his spine and soon he's in what appears to be a factory... He pears around, seeing nothing. Then two silvrrians coming towards him and he turns to bolt, only to run into a vat.The clang is loud and adds to his embarrassment as he's hauled up and carried into a room. The layout of the Factory was quite odd, but he decides to pay attention when he's thrown on the ground before who he assumes is the general.

"What are you?"

He looks up at the man, on his knees, and grins as he makes a move to stand. The guards shove him down. These creatures were trying his patience.

"I'm The Doctor. And your invading."

The general scoffs, leaning down to grab his chin. He did have a good amount so no hard feelings there but he makes no move to free himself as he speaks as menacingly as possible.

"What are you, you should be one of us by now, the change is fast usually requires few minutes. Why are you not mutating?"

He glares at the man, trying to push him off only to be held down. These aliens and their hierarchies.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

"Our need is greater than your laws, Time Lord." They said simply before a sudden call echoed through the area they were in and they turned to leave. "Oi, I'm not done with you!" He called after them and scowled slightly as they vanished from his line of sight. "Right then, getting out." He mumbled to himself, pulling his sonic out and using it to buzz the lock open and slipping out of the cell to follow the two Silvarrians that were just there.

Sounds of struggle pricked at his ears as he neared an open doorway, causing the Doctor to slow slightly and peer around the edge of it into the room. Immediately he was met by the sight of his counterpart being held to the ground with several of their captors surrounding him. Before allowing himself to think things through, he stepped into the room and wandered up behind the Silvarrians, two hands reaching out to clasp two separate shoulders in front of him. "Good, you found him. Now if you don't mind. We'll be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Eleven bites the creatures hand, the hiss of pain letting him know he can move his face. The moment is short lived when he's back handed, the slap of his skin echoing in the room. The soldiers turn to face his younger self, pointing what appear to be long spears at him. He wriggles, trying his darnest to get free but not succeeding as he'd hoped. He can feel a dull throb in his head, and he's unsure of whether it was a head ache or the change being slowed inside him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Raising his hands slightly in the air, the Doctor eyed the Silvarrians and their spears with interest. "You don't want us. We wouldn't make good Silvarrians, horrible, we have nothing to stop us from being rude. Look at me, I'm as rude as you can get. You don't want us to be in your society, do you?" One of the guards stepped forward and poked his spear at his neck sharply. "Oi, I'm only telling the truth. It wouldn't be right to change us, you'd end up cheating yourself out of a proper race if you keep this up. Reproduction. Haven't you tried that?"

"We have tried, Doctor. Our race is... Sterile." One of the silver creatures said quietly, it's soft voice nearly impossible to hear even in the near-quiet room. "Well, try using science, I know you lot have to be smart. Look at all you've done so far! Look at this, you people built ships, you created your own form of communication and community!" The Doctor protested, nodding at the group of them standing in front of him. "Honestly, you don't give yourselves enough credit."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm

"It's true! I'm sure coming up with a nice, proper way of creating more of your kind isn't completely out of the question. After all, why take humans? Those young things won't learn or even carry tradition properly. You should keep it simple, make babies. Children learn much more faster and quite more efficiently than the older lot."

His cheek is bruised and a bit of blood trickles down his nose. He looks at Nine with hopeful eyes as he waits to hear their answer.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Glancing over at the older Time Lord on the floor, the Doctor flashed a wide grin at the gathered Silvarrians. "I'm fantastic, he's brilliant, you put the both of us together and I'm sure we can figure something out." Reaching up, he grabbed the spear tip between two fingers and gingerly moved it off to the side so he could slip past the others and help the other Doctor to his feet. "Go on then, show us your lab, let us see what you've done so far." He said when he turned around to see the gathered standing around, unsure of what they should do, his words finally spurring them into action.

Feeling a sharp poke in his back, he lifted his hands again and shot a sharp look over his shoulder, eyebrows raised up slightly. "Watch the jacket, do you know who I got this from? Well, you wouldn't, I'm not sure I remember either actually. Either way it's old, be careful."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

He's up and a hard object is being stabbed into his back. He rolls his eyes but puts his hands up as well, falling in step with himself. The corridors are long and winding, designed to make sure anyone who manages to get loose never leaves. The place is well kept for a grungey factory and they come to a vast room, chemistry sets and samples everywhere. He eyes Nine, feeling his hands twitch at the need to touch and talk about everything.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:58 am

Shooting a cautioning glance at his excitable self, the Doctor shook his head slightly before turning to look at the guards with spears. "We work better without being threatened. So loose the spears if you don't mind?" He asked, nodding at the sharp objects in several of the Silvarrian's hands. Once they dropped back down, he turned back to the lab and studied it for a moment with curiosity written across his face. "Haven't you tried incubation chambers?" He paused for a moment, reflecting on something before it came out past his lips unchecked. "A birthing loom?"

Mentally scolding himself for the last suggestion, he moved away in order to distract himself, picking up random items and looking them over before moving to the next. "None of this stuff will work you know. It's all out of date. You lot ought to have something newer than this, what happened? You were so advanced last time I saw your planet."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:58 pm

He was right. Their tools and supplies seemed so primitive compared to what they could do, to what he'd seen back in the olden days. Eleven runs his hands over everything, tinkering here and there. The supplies weren't even enough to make a proper sonic, let alone birth an intelligent race of aliens. What had happened to them? Had they been ravaged by war, maybe exiled for some defect of mind and body, perhaps even for being dastardly criminals. He remains silent, knowing with his luck and his talent for talking, he'd be strung up again in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Glancing over his shoulder at the Silvarrians, the Doctor slung an arm around the other Time Lord's narrow shoulders, leading him towards the back of the lab, away from their range of hearing and picked up a test tube filled with an odd colored liquid. "It's the disease. I knew they were becoming sterile, but blimey, they're being desperate." He murmured in an undertone to the other Doctor, leaning over the table and picking up another test tube curiously, holding it up to the light so he could see the liquid better.

Looking over his shoulder at their captors, he felt a slow smile spread across his face. "Fantastic really, depending on us." He nodded at the tools and various chemicals and liquids spread out in front of them with a sudden serious look on his face, his blue eyes turning to his older self's. "We can't do anything with any of this. The most we could do is make a powerful fertilizer."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:14 pm

He says nothing as he stands by his younger self. It was breath taking really, seeing himself in action. Quite the ride. If he didn't know any better he'd wish he could have a companion as sharp and bright, but then again he wouldn't mind playing companion himself. He was tired of leading the show, and sometimes his old bones needed a bit of a break. As he's muttering to himself, an orange liquid in hand, he feels a pulse run through his body. The tube shatters and the Silvarrians all turn to face him. He groans, gripping Nine's hand as another tremor of agony goes through him. he knew it would happen, but not the end result. He'd thought perhaps a few more hours. He cries out, falling to the ground, panting as he grips the front of his pinstriped shirt and rips the fabric open. Buttons scatter everywhere and he finds himself punching the left side of his chest.

He had always been glad to have two hearts. Now he was in agony over being alive with only one. The change wasn't happening, it had gone wrong. He wasn't compatible, not even close, so now, the virus had decided to get rid of any unsuitable candidate. He'd start a self decommission at this rate. He looks up at Nine, eyes pleading.

"Not like this! I've come to far, seen to much, and I will not go like this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show Me The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Me The Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: