Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShow Me The Stars - Page 2 I_voting_barShow Me The Stars - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShow Me The Stars - Page 2 I_voting_barShow Me The Stars - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Show Me The Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Show Me The Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 pm

A sudden clatter and and thudding noise called the Doctor's attention to his counterpart collapsed onto the ground, one hand feverishly trying to restart one of his hearts. Crouching next to him, he frowned, watching as the flesh began to twitch and loose it's form only to smooth back over into what resembled skin. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't complete?" He hissed under his breath, pressing a hand over the older Time Lord's chest, feeling the faint beat of one heart as the other one stalled again.

Without thinking, he began to press it down repeatedly, trying to kick-start it into action as the other man struggled on the ground. "Bloody stop." He grunted between pushes, his face a mask of concentration as he struggled to get the second heart to beat again. Finally, in frustration, he jumped to his feet and began grabbing vials of odd liquids, quickly mixing them then filling a syringe with the amber liquid. "This might hurt a bit." He mumbled before pushing the needle into the thin man's chest, pressing the plunger down as he did and administering the quickly made adrenalin to kick his heart into action.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:13 pm

"Oh yes!"

He sits up, the pain and pleasure of being alive, mixing with the adrenaline, making him smile. It hurt, alot actually, but he figured he owed himself a favor. The adrenaline sifted through his system, but the virus wasn't done and soon he feels himself beginning to sweat. He looks at Nine, fanning himself.

"So good news, hearts back on and my death will be nice and easy, bad news, I'm dying and they don't look like they might not stab us."

The creatures seemed to be losing their trust as one of their supposed 'saviors' kneeled on the ground surviving cardiac arrest only to slump and feel the dust he'd swallowed begin to take hold. Nine had to work this out alone, and as much as he hates to see himself struggle, he knows he's good in situations like this.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:19 pm

"You aren't dying on me. Stop talking." The Doctor said sharply, already taking stock of his partner's deterioration and running mental calculations of the risks and complications for anything he could do that might help. "You're flesh. But you have your own mind. Just focus on staying together." He said quickly, already moving through the liquids again, his eyes flashing with a dangerous blue as he worked. Blimey, when did he become such a quitter? He never gives up, no matter what. And if he turns into that, he shudders to think of what might cause his sudden acceptance of whatever comes to him.

Looking down on the floor next to him, he carefully judged the weight of his future incarnation's flesh body before resuming what he was doing, completely ignoring the fact that the Silvarrians were shifting from foot to foot in irritation at the sudden complication that arose to stall either of the Doctor's from helping them.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Now sure, many took this as quitting. Which he was not admitting to, but as he concentrates, his hearts pumping, his skin the slightest shade of grey, he looks to Nine, silently encouraging him to move his arse. One of the Silvarrians comes to him, glaring and distrustful. It speaks hastily, its spear pressed to his inner thigh.

"You are tricking us aren't you? You think your death will be easy? We'll make sure it's as pain filled as possible if your friend doesn't come up with a solution."

He turns to look at the creature, brows knitted together as he motions it closer with a crook of his index finger. The alien looks taken back but leans in, spear at the ready. Eleven chuckles into whatever ear it held.

"He's going to fix it, and then when I'm stable again, I'll take that spear and show you why humans like to stick things 'where the sun don't shine', eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm

A slight grin flashed across the Doctor's face at the man's words, shaking his head slightly, he lifted a small tube and studied the color before adding it to a small machine next to him. Turning to the Silvarrians, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Now, you can't honestly expect me to work like this. So either stand there with your silly little spears, or help me move him over to that cot over there. Either way, I'm doing it." He said sharply, a tone that wouldn't allow for any argument as he moved over and leaned down, carefully pulling his counterpart's arm over his shoulders and standing back up to help the man over to the cot nearby.

Laying him back on it, the Doctor leaned over and checked his eyes with another slight grin. "Care to explain where you got that saying from, or were you just blowing hot air like normal?" He asked in an undertone, his blue eyes sparking with amusement as he checked his pulse and shuffled around on a table nearby, his hand finally circling around what he was searching for and bringing it up to scan his body. "Your structure is trying to destabilize. Licking things, told you that was a bad idea." He muttered under his breath, amusement fading away as he stared down at the other Doctor's face in thought. "You can control your shifting, yeah? Focus the silver out of your body."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

His saying was learned in Texas and that was the only good thing he'd ever received from the damned state. He smiles back, although the corners of his mouth shake as he groans from being lifted. As he's being situated, and asked where his colorful words had been picked up, he also listens to the stilling of his hearts. When Nine suggests her work the stuff out of his he verts his gaze. He'd always been a sucker for pain. More like he ran from it but this time he knew it had to be done.

"Right, I've got it just give these charlatans what they want or you might be working a spear out through your arteries. Lie through your teeth, through your nose if you need the room but get it done."

He smiles again, and then his eyes slip shut and and breathing stops. He focuses everything he has on the burning now climbing his spine. At first is refuses to move, gathering stubbornly in his body until it realizes he wasn't an intended target. It can't mutate a flesh avatar more than it could mutate a car tire. If flesh didn't will it, it wouldn't happen and right now, with all his might he was willing the toxin out.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Reaching up to touch his nose, the Doctor frowned slightly then turned around to study their captors. "Right then, he's situated, I'll be working over there." Turning back to the Doctor laying on the table next to him, he studied the expression crossing his face for a moment then spun around and stalked over to the table loaded with lab equipment. "You lot want to reproduce, but something's causing you to be infertile." He stated simply, collecting the facts he had gathered together into some form of explanation. "So, in turn, you kidnap humans and change them in hopes of making a serum that will stop the infection."

Picking up several electronic devices, he slipped out his sonic and began pulling them apart, studying the design then piecing the bits back together into something completely different. "I'd suggest you lot to stop kidnapping humans for your experiments. Hardly proper, in fact, downright rude. Not that I have room to talk, but there you are." He continued as he worked, his eyes never leaving the device in front of him for more than a moment as he glanced over at the counterpart laying on the table against the far wall. "I'll tell you what, your technology is hardly advanced. Your barely above the humans with this... Last I saw you, there were whole cities dedicated to creating new and fantastic things. What happened to that?"

One of the Silvarrians stepped forward, seemingly at ease as he leaned against his spear, watching the Doctor while he worked in silence before giving a reply to his question. "They died, Doctor. They died out before we could even begin to help them. Entire cities left empty save for the bodies in the homes and streets."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:26 pm

He can hear conversation, facts and stories and his brain is yearning to think, to process. He hushes it down, his body beginning to convulse. He needed to take one task on at a time, and if he even tried to think about something other than not dying then, ironically, he'd melt like a Popsicle. He gives another thrash, the toxin pooling down his spine, melting into his calf...

And why does it always land in the shoe?

He gives a gasp as he sits back up, blinking around like a man seeing light for the first time, before promptly doubling over to reach his shoe, rip it off, and toss it across the room. He does the same with it's partner, then sits on the cot, gathering his bearings as he looks at the floor. He didn't feel ill, and his brain was back in full swing... He looks up, Nine's ears hard to miss.

"What's happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 pm

"Hm? Good your awake, help me with this." The Doctor said idly, a quick glance over at the other Doctor with his usual grin set on his face. "A bit rudimentary, but it should work until they make better ones. Call it a blueprint." He said brightly, gesturing to the species loom he created, sitting on the table in front of him. "It needs a power source, find me a cell, would you?" He added, leaning over to study the device closer with a small frown of concentration replacing the grin he had just moments ago. "Something to kick-start it into action. Once the basic energy is set into it's matrix, then it'll recycle it repeatedly. Self-restoring really, don't know why I never thought of this before."

The Silvarrian next to the Doctor gestured with a long-fingered hand at the device idly. "And what will this do, Doctor? It looks like a toy created for children, not something that will save a species."

The Doctor cast an incredulous look over at the figure, his eyebrows raised up at the question it had stated. "It's a genetic loom, haven't you lot ever heard of them? Used for centuries by the time you lot come around. Common in species that want to cross-breed with others that aren't compatible!" Exclaimed in surprise, honestly unable to understand how they never knew what this was. "In fact, I'm shocked your little brains didn't think of this sooner."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 pm

As he's assigned a task he stands, practically chewing his lip. a cell? Where in the universe would be find... oh. oh! He runs across the room, looking for the lost Chelsea boot. He spots the discarded shoe and quickly looks inside. The faint glow of dispelled waste lingers there, and he practically trips to present himself with the idea. It had a bit of Silvarrian energy and the way it had been dispelled and propelled the status of the compound. It wasn't an exact choice but, as he proceeds to take his boot and gently tap the powder into a beaker, he realizes this might be it. A loom was brilliant and to top it off, no mess required. Just a nice copy, prick of blood, and your off to becoming a parent to something popping out of an oven.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 am

Turning away from the insulting creature next to him, the Doctor watched with a wide smile growing on his face as the other man began to use the energy that had been trying to transform his body into a suitable source for the loom. "Fantastic, no surprise there, you are me." He said brightly, already standing next to the other Doctor, his hands resting on the edge of the table as he watched the man mix the energy into a beaker. Without looking, he reached over and snagged a suitable compound to give the energy base, handing it over wordlessly to him with a low chuckle. He couldn't remember the last time he enjoyed himself so easily. Being taken by an alien race bent on turning him into one of them? Then on top of that creating a loom so they'd stop kidnapping creatures from across the universe. Fantastic day to say the least, not to mention the man standing next to him. Looked like a bit of an idiot with the bow tie and hair, but then again, he'd been told similar things about his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 am

He grins as they 'cook'. Cooking was always fun, especially for some random alien race that seemed to try to kill everything. He hands himself the mixture, leaning against the work table as he speaks with mock laid back attitude.

"Oh you know me, Always doing things with style. Instead of dying, we have other things to do. Maybe we can pencil that in another time? I was thinking the end of time and space but I'm sure I've got things going on then as well."

He sighs dramatically before grinning, fingers combing his fringe back, his face having collected smudges of dirt here and there. He never did fail to get messy and he couldn't wait to get these things settled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:27 am

"Obviously." The Doctor nodded absently, turning around with the substance in his hands so he could integrate it into the machine and finish up what they were doing. "There, done!" He proclaimed as the last drop fell into the tank, the reassuring hum emitting from the device in front of him announcing it was operational. "Not hard to make, really. Just use this." Waving a hand at it, he turned to face the group of Silvarrians with a serious expression. "Now, we've done our job. You do yours. Leave the humans alone and take us back to the planet you grabbed us from."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Eleven smiles, fixing his tie, ready to get the hell out of dodge himself. It was fun almost dying, fighting death, and then winning (In a way) but maybe he should take a small holiday. Earth, England obviously. He did enjoy his chips and the fish was excellent. He smiles distractedly, glad he has another of himself to delegate not being held prisoner forever. Day dreaming was something else he tended to do in this form. Of things he could never have, of days long gone. Never failed him the fleeting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Without a word, the Silvarrians turned away and walked out of the door leading out into the hallway, leaving the two Doctors alone inside. "Well... That went well." The Doctor said brightly, clasping his hands behind his back as he rocked back and forth on his feet, grinning around the room until a familiar tingle crossed his skin. "There we go, back to the planet." Closing his eyes, he waited for the transmat to deposit them back on the street where they were just before being pulled onto the ship.

With a quick glance around, he took a deep breath of air then turned to the other Doctor with a wide grin. "Wasn't so hard, now was it. Off I go, plenty of other things to do now." He said suddenly, turning around and striding across the street back in the direction of his TARDIS without another word.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 pm

"Oi, are you just going to walk away?"

Oh rasilon was he really like that, all self involved and brisk? He catches up, his own long legs no match for the northern giant's strides. The Tardis is there, all blue and promising and he just reaches to grab a leather sleeve.

"Had your fun with me did you? Are we really the chuck in the bin type of person? I mean, don't get me wrong, you need those people but you can't possibly be like that, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Looking over his shoulder at the other Doctor in mild surprise, the Doctor lifted his shoulders into a shrug. "You ought to remember. Running off, so many places to be. Never standing still long enough to really get used to things, too domestic." Turning back around, he slipped his key out and pushed it into the lock on his TARDIS door, unlocking it and pushing the door open with a shove. "I don't stay around, I fix the problem then take off. And that's what you ought to be doing too, by the way. Where's your TARDIS?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:11 am

He crosses his arms before motioning towards the very one the other was making to get away in.

"You know that thing that happens when I step into my own timeline? Well, have you noticed the universe hasn't imploded in on itself just yet?"

He crosses his arms, seeming more like an angry girlfriend than an incarnation of the giant before him. He didn't have a means of getting back, and he had hoped the other would at least offer a lift.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 pm

"Yes, I did notice, not to mention the reapers haven't been around. Made me realize you aren't exactly a full Time Lord. That and while I was helping you over to the bed I noticed your structure wasn't the same either. Your flesh, easy enough to understand." The Doctor replied with his eyebrows raised up as if in surprise that the other man didn't realize he knew this. "Your the same man, same thoughts and memories, but you have a flesh body. Not sure how it happened, ought to make an interesting story. Now are you coming in or not? Because I don't plan on standing here all day."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 pm

He wants to say he's surprised but he shrugs, as if summing him up the way he had was something that occurred everyday. He climbs in, unsure of what was next with this one... but one thing he was sure of. He'd be ready, as always.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 am

"Right! Off we go, any idea?" The Doctor proclaimed brightly as he followed the man into the control room, the TARDIS door shut securely behind him as he did. Striding up the ramp, he stopped next to the console and turned to look at the other man with his signature grin plastered across his face. "A bit odd having me on the TARDIS instead of a companion. So I'll most likely forget about that fact and take over." He stated simply before turning to the controls beside him and beginning to fiddle with them in his usual manner. "So! Ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 pm

He sighs as he leans against the railing. He had an idea, and he wasn't sure how the other would take it. He was obviously pre Rose so maybe having him here wasn't the best. He had to find the right people at the right time after all. He pushes off the metal and gives him a stern look.

"Take me back... I have things to fix, things to do and... you'll be busy soon, your hands will be full and you'll need to handle it alone."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Turning to look at the other man, the Doctor raised a curious eyebrow before turning back to the controls once more, finishing what he had been doing. "Back, right, and where would that be? You walked into the bar here while I was talking if I'm not mistaken." He commented dryly, his eyes drifting up to the time rotor as it began to move, a fond expression crossing his face for a moment before he turned around to study his companion. "So, where would 'back' be exactly? Earth? London? Some other planet."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:33 pm

He chuckles at how sharp Nine tended to be. Ever the explorer the elder, the chosen warrior, but still managing to be a pain in the arse. He looks at his other self fondly, as he also looks at the Tardis with the same gaze. He remembers doing the exact same thing, in the exact same way...

"Earth, London. Cardiff to be exact, I'm looking for someone, and something tells me Cardiff always has what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:10 pm

"Cardiff it is then, hold on." The Doctor declared brightly, yanking down the lever across from him and sending the TARDIS flying off into the void, taking them towards Cardiff in a basic year he was used to. "How did you even get there in the first place if you didn't have a TARDIS?" He finally asked curiously, turning to look at the other man, running a practiced eye along his form, searching for some device that might have carried him there, but seeing nothing at all. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Stars   Show Me The Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Me The Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2