Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Never have enough - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNever have enough - Page 3 I_voting_barNever have enough - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Never have enough - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNever have enough - Page 3 I_voting_barNever have enough - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Never have enough

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Never have enough - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 pm

She hadn't mysteriously forgotten about the creatures earlier requests and realized the reason for holding her laptop so tightly. Her fingers tightened imperceptibly and Ramona bit her cheek, "Ah, just my laptop, lots of homework and boring stuff in here, yeah... Boring." With her other hand she gripped her flute ever tighter and sucked down the remaining contents of the glass. A small flush rode across the bridge of her nose but it wasn't from her fruitie, not it was from shame. Shame and fear that she'd be caught, never was good at lying. Rubbish at it in fact.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:40 pm

The Siren looked at Ramona with an arched eyebrow. "I... Um, I don't want to darken the situation but I do still need.. The things I mentioned previously." She worked to continue this trickery, but it was becoming very much tiring. With a little luck, the human would soon give what is needed and The Siren could be on her way. If that didn't work out, she could always try force again. Force was nice, simple, and something she understood.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

"Oh just do it already! And don't leave any viruses![ " She snapped at last, gripping the device and thrusting it toward her fiercely. If this is all the thing wanted she could have it, at least for her research. There was no way Ramona was giving up a five-hundred dollar piece of equipment that not only provided entertainment but helped her with school work. This Siren was nuts. She nearly broke her glass with the stress that lined her forehead, brows heavy with regret and shame as she stood and disappeared into the kitchen. Irritation making the hair on her neck stand up, how could she just give in like that? 'Because you want to live,' her mind supplied easily. And of course it was right, like usual. She frowned and slammed her flute down, rushing for the ingredients to procure another if she was going to get through this night.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:44 pm

The Siren opens up the computer and her hands hover over the keys for a moment. She frowns and begins typing at a speed only a machine could. Pages flash across the screen, only showing snatches of words, usually things like "nuclear" and "NASA" and "space" as well as any words in between. The Siren closes out of everything she had opened and closes the computer, the process took somewhere around a minute. "Your assistance was very much appreciated." The alien closes her eyes for a moment before standing. "Now, what to do with you? I can't just allow a human to live with the knowledge you have. I may be able to spare your life, but that will require tests to prove that you can hold a secret."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm

She stopped cold in the kitchen doorway, eyes wide and jaw clenched tightly. Somewhere she believed she'd known this would happen, not really knowing what compelled her to give up her bartering item. 'Stupidity' her mind answered yet again, she batted the thing away and downed her daiquiri in a single, fluid swallow. Jesus she was going to need a few more to make up for what she hoped wasn't going to happen. "Ya know I'm already keeping some secrets, no harm adding one more to the pile." She shrugged, putting forth the best sense of casualty she could manage while her hands trembled, and her digits burned.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:35 pm

The Siren doesn't find this to be an exceptable excuse. "Do... Whatever it is you humans do through the night. I shall find you once more tomorrow." She begins to walk towards the exit with new information to think on. Different pieces of The Siren's plan were locking together and starting to work beautifully. She would need to find a nuclear power plant, though. Find and take control of. What sort of test should I administer? The automaton thought for a moment. Mmm... Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:01 am

Well what the hell was that supposed to mean! Ramona flushed with fear as the being made her final demands, her voice thick with promise before vanishing out the front door. She was quick to slide the locks into place and turn, resting her back against the solid surface for fear that she would fall. No- She was already falling, she was crashing so hard and it hurt. Her mind hurt from all of the insinuation and the possibility that she was going to die just wasn't helping. It was destroying her and she blinked furiously against the tears. Why did it have to be her? Why couldn't the Siren have plucked any other "special" specimen and just left her alone? What was she some sort of alien homing beacon? Ramona spat sadly and brought the heels of her palms down her face, fingers traveling across her forehead as though that would wage an equal war against the headache there.

She needed something stronger than daiquiris for this.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 pm

The Siren exited the structure, a plan for tomorrow already set into place before she made it through the doors to the streets. The nearest nuclear power plant was miles away, so that would have to wait. What was it with these humans? They were advancing right on schedule, for a biological race. Yet, with all their great and terrible technology, most were a pitiful excuse for a warrior. The Siren hungered for a challenge. She wanted someone worthy of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never have enough   Never have enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never have enough
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: