Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_vote_lcapDemented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_voting_barDemented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_vote_lcapDemented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_voting_barDemented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) Empty
PostSubject: Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master)   Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:31 am

Ace was in her home town once again it her dismay but it was because she want to go home it was because the Doctor need to fix something on the Tardis and that left Ace to go see what happened to the old place.

Seeing time had changed things for when she last saw it much less want to just stay in the Tardis and help the Doctor but she need the time to get thing in perspective and that she need to get her mind that thing have changed and that she was with a different looking Doctor.

"Welcome home Dorothy" she with a little disdain as she walked the field of Perivale and looked at the town seeing it thrive without her and wonder what year it was but at the same time didn't want to be here as she want to be on another adventure with the Doctor.

Feeling a little saddened that most if not all of her friends would have moved on and one better things,wondering what sort of thing they would be up to. Thought turned to her Nan and looked to the sky thinking about a little, as she tossed some rocks into the stream that was nearby.

Something caught her eyes and went to look,after a brief walk Ace see what it was a fist sized gem that was in a small crater but had been her for a day or two by wonder why no one would found till now. Ace was dumbstruck with wonder as she wanted to go to the Tardis and show the Professor what she had found,thinking that as she picked the gem up and looked at it.

"Wicked" saying that to her self and the gem as she didn't realise that the world around her had changed.
Back to top Go down

Demented Dimensions (Ace/The Master)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: