Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
For Science! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
For Science! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
For Science! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
For Science! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
For Science! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
For Science! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
For Science! I_vote_lcapFor Science! I_voting_barFor Science! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

For Science!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Robin sighed as she strolled down a street in Hopefelt. The Doctor was supposed to take her to London, but then again, they probably had her face by now, so a new town would be good. Glancing around, she tried to spot some place to shop. Unfortunately, the TARDIS didn't magically have her size, and she was in her last outfit, the rest really needing a wash but never having the time. There were a few things in there, of course, but nothing she'd be comfortable in. If she didn't have the option to use her wings in self defence, then it wasn't worth wearing.

So far, nothing seemed to be a clothing store. Either a soup kitchen, an orphanage, or a market of some sort. Seriously, people had to buy clothes some where right? Unless everyone was secretly naked... She shuddered at the thought. After walking for an hour, she gave up, deciding she'd just deal with the wash later, whether the Doctr liked it or not. Finding a bench - no, a bus stop - she plopped down on it and sighed. Well this was a bust.

Blinking her eyes, she suddenly found herself in a basement. Alone. But... How?! Spinning on the spot, she tried to take in what she could about the dark room around her... But found nothing useful. Just boxes stacked up. "H-Hello?" Frowning at the lack of answers, she sighed, crossing her arms again as she made her way to the glowing outline of the door. Wherever she was, the lights were on outside. Hopefully that meant someone was there. Slowly pushing the creaky door open, she found a flight if stairs leading up to... No where visible. She climbed them anyway, suddenly smelling some sort of rotting food and wanting to get away from it. "Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Lucius was sitting in the small room he shared with two other boys. Fortunately for him, Jason and Elliot were elsewhere, probably watching the telly on the main floor. He was cross legged, a book about bugs wide open, propped on both his thighs as he hunched over it. Reading was still difficult, he'd only been doing it for a short amount of time, but books were always interesting and informative. Lucius just wished his mum was here to read it. The two of them could get through a book faster than he could alone. Oh well, he would have to make due with what he had. Himself.

Bobbing his head lightly, lips pursed as his pointer finger led him to mentally read each word, the sound of footsteps coming up the steps caused him to look at his closed, wooden door. But the click indicated the person was coming up the metallic stairs, the one at the far left of the hall. No one ever went over there. Curiously, Lucius set the book aside and hopped from the bed before opening his room door and poked his head out just in time to hear Robin's voice.

His brows furrowed, he walked out and padded down the hall in his grey pyjamas, reaching up and rattling the door knob as he unlocked it and opened it up. Robin and him came face to face once the barrier between them were gone. Lucius started to blink rapidly as if her apparition would vanish. But when it didn't he tilted his head in question.

"Hi. What're you doing at the orphanage?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Robin blinked. Well that was unexpected. "Is that where I am? Hm. Strange. At least I'm here and not lost." frowning, she realized something was wrong with this picture. Besides the fact that Tyler was here, but she'd deal with that later. "Hold on, why are you in pajamas? Just a minute ago it was one in the afternoon..." Being as polite as she could as she pushed past him and into the hall, she took a look around. "What time is it?" She questioned, spinning back to look at the boy, avoiding his face. Hearing footsteps, she cursed under her breath. "Which is your room? Quickly!" She whispered harshly, not needing to be seen by anyone else. Tyler would be help enough.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Lucius looked at Robin with that same childlike curiosity until she asked him why he was in pjs. Oh, how could he have forgotten she didn't know? Well now would be an interesting time to mention it all, wouldn't it? But lucky enough for the small boy she was already moving on to other things. "It hasn't been the afternoon for a few hours. It's 9:30 about. At night."

At the sound of more footsteps, Lucius whipped his head around and started to push Robin from behind towards his room, steering her in and then promptly jumping on his bed, picking up his book and resumed the same position he was in moments before. He pointed underneath the bed. "There. It's dusty but you're small enough to fit."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 am

"Nine?! Blimey..." Forced whispers were all Robin could do to keep from shouting. Drawing in a breath, she began to rake her hand through her hair before Tyler shoved her in his room and shut the door. Momentarily confused, she tried to figure out what he was talking about until he pointed. "Oh! Thanks!" With that, she was on the floor, shoving herself under the bed. A few seconds later, a knock sounded on the door and made Robin practically hold her breath. "Jason? Tyler? Elliot?"

((I think they'd call him Luci... If not ill fix it. EDIT: fixed))

Last edited by Robin Terrell on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:19 am

((They call him Tyler. Luci is specially reserved for certain people. They don't even call him Lucius xP))

Lucius watched as Robin crawled under his bed and grimaced, knowing how disgusting it was since he'd resorted in hiding several times from Jason's and Elliot's 'games'. His index finger pointed to the very spot he'd left off in his book and began to read again as if nothing was going on. When the muffled voice of Mrs. Bensworth came from the other side of the door he raised his head to look at it. "Yes?"

The door opened and the bigger lady came in, looking at Lucius and then around the room. "Tyler, where's Elliot and Jason?" The small boy shrugged when he was questioned but didn't say anything. He hoped she'd just leave like she normally did to hunt down the two boys who, once again, broke the rules. Every kid was suppose to be in their rooms and stay in their rooms at 8:30pm. Lights out was then 10:00pm. But Elliot and Jason often made their own schedules, mocking Lucius when he told them he wouldn't come since that would be breaking the rules set in place.

"Why don't you keep an eye out for them? Report them when they do this sort of monkey business?" Lucius shrugged again as he was questioned, taking the blame as he normally did. It didn't bug him that much since he knew it would lessen the blow for the others. Mrs. Bensworth tsked and started to retreat out of the room. "Disappointing."

Lucius waited until the footsteps started to fade before he spoke up. "The coast is clear. Did you know that is said when people are watching out for enemy ships but none are visible?"

((Yeah, I hope that purple voiced person wasn't suppose to be anyone from a plot xD that would be awkward on my part))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Robin crawled out from under the bed, frowning to herself as she brushed herself off. That was rubbish under there. As he asked his question, she flashed him a grin. "Yup. Been around, me. Oh... I'm staring to pick up his accent. Well of course I am." She rolled her eyes, deciding on wording her sentences more carefully. Moving to check the window, she sighed. Dark. Spinning around, she smiled at Tyler, thinking if a way to ask it without alarming him. "Have you noticed anything off about the place? Anything odd? I'm pretty sure people don't just magically appear someplace right hours later, not magically. Maybe by science..." Trailing off as she realized she was rambling, she crossed her arms, waiting to see if the boy had anything to add to her observations so far.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Lucius hopped off his bed with his book in hand before tossing it lightly onto the sheets.  He watched as Robin wiggled out from her hiding place and stood, gingerly helping her brush some of the dust away.  As she moved away he just simply watched her stare out the window, observing.  It was confusing why she was here and what had brought her.  By the odd questions of the time of day and all that it sounded like she hadn't a clue how she turned up at Hopefelt.  

"Mmm.. no one's ever just appeared like you have; not from that staircase.  I'm not sure if it's weird but the town has been getting a lot of workers who are moving into the West Wing of the orphanage.  There's the maintenance man, Lary, who gets mad if people try to go down the stairs you came up from.  Mrs. Bensworth forbade us from going there since she was tired of listening to Lary complain."  Lucius never found this particularly out of place but maybe it was worth mentioning considering the circumstances.  He always just thought Lary was a cranky old fellow and that was why he didn't want kids playing in, what Lucius assumed was, the supply room.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at this Lary. Hm. Never met a Lary before, always wanted to. Anyway! It seemed whatever was going on down there was related to him, plus he was a mechanic. Oh wait. No. Maintenance man. Eh, she'd forgotten by now, but either way, they'd have access to the entire building. If there was something down there, he knew about it. Maybe even put it there. Flashing Tyler a mischievous grin as she snapped out of her thoughts, she hurried over and twisted the door bob, ready to go in investigate. "Well then, Tyler... Ready to break some rules?" Giggling, she pushed the door open, checking the hall before stepping out and locating the stairway. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Lucius blinked at Robin as she just stared at him for a moment. Soon she was moving towards the door, her smile not missed thanks to his observant eyes. He didn't like what that signified. And his anxious feeling was confirmed when Robin turned back around and asked him to come alone in an indirect manner. She was suggesting he go in the room he wasn't suppose to go into, wasn't she? Lucius shook his head quickly, "Breaking rules is wrong." He informed her but walked behind her anyway though there was a frown on his face. "People should be able to trust you to listen."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Robin turned around, reaching over and shutting the door with a sigh. Of course he'd be like this. It was in his genes, he was related to Mal, after all. She'd been like this before... Yeah. Crouching down in front of him, she ruffled his hair fondly. "You trust me, don't you? Come on, it could be fun. Plus..." She pretended to check the halls as she'd seen adults do when they wanted the kid to feel like it was important. Which it was. "Whatever's down there might be dangerous to the others. Don't you want to save the day? Be the hero?" She really hoped that would work, because she had nothing else. Wincing at the pair of footsteps coming their way, she sighed. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 pm

No, he didn't trust her. Lucius barely knew her and that automatically meant the trust was lacking. She ruffled his hair and when she dropped her hand away he reached up to brush the strands back into place. Robin tried to get him interested again, using the very tactic he saw others use all the time, including himself when in dire need. Manipulation. But it was a tactic for a reason, it worked. With a sigh of frustration he crossed his arms. "Fine." Lucius didn't want the others to be in danger and if he could prevent any harm he would complete the task.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Robin broke out into a grin, taking his hand and starting down the hall hurriedly towards the stairs. She let go once they had to go down, finding it hard dragging a little boy behind her on such terrain. If it counted as terrain. Halfway down, the turned around and started going backwards, her pace slower so he could catch up. Also so she wouldn't fall. Head tilted up, she tried to spot who the incoming footsteps belonged to, but couldn't see anything but a shadow on the wall. Reaching the bottom, she nearly tripped thinking there were more steps. Frowning, she turned around to face the door there. Alright. Now just to make sure Tyler was up for it. Offering him a hand and a gentle smile, she waited to see how far her go with her, ignoring his obvious distrust.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Lucius followed reluctantly, glancing behind them as the footsteps persisted and picked up his pace down the winding stairs. He watched Robin with a raised eyebrow until they ade it to the bottom and came face to face with yet another door. Her hands was offered to him and he looked at it suspiciously. Lucius didn't take the Doctor's hand and hers was no different. His barriers were still set firmly in place, preventing any real connection with the two of them. Only time would be able to knock those walls down. "Hurry, they're gaining on us." And with that he reached up to try for the door only to realize it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Robin frowned, trying the doors after him. Oh great. Wincing, she glanced behind her shoulder before fishing in her pocket, finding nothing useful. Starting to panic, she cast a worried glance at Tyler before remembering. Hands rushing up to her hair, she pulled out the bobby pin keeping the bit if hair out of her face triumphantly. Grinning once more, she unbent it and jammed it into the lock wiggling it around with her ear on the door until she heard the click. Yes! Shoving the door open, she rushed inside, wanting to drag the boy with her but knowing she didn't have that kind of faith from him yet, let alone friendship. Hopefully he'd get the idea and hurry.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 am

Lucius looked behind them and watched the shadows dance on the walls. He swallowed nervously before turning back to the door when he heard a bit of rattling. Robin was busy picking the lock and the relieving click resonated around them. It was a neat trick and he started to wonder where she picked up that skill. No time to question it now, Lucius slipped in after Robin and shut the door, making sure to slide the deadbolt in place along with the knob's lock.

"Whoa.." Lucius muttered to himself as he looked around the candle lit area. It smelled musky and damp, the floor and walls made of cobble stone. It was a small room but directly opposite to where the two of them stood was the entrance of a low ceiling tunnel. Curiosity got the better of him as he walked over to it and peered inside. It was completely black so he pulled away and looked at the candles that were placed in the walls. "We could use those." It was mainly a thought to himself but he voiced it aloud so Robin wasn't left out of the loop. It was as if Lucius had forgotten this room was forbidden, forgotten he could get in huge trouble if he was caught. Maybe now he could figure out what was in here that Lary didn't want anyone to see or get their hands on.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Robin turned in a slow circle, inspecting the room. "This is not what I saw earlier..." She murmured with a frown, crossing her arms as she stopped her examination and faced the boy. "Alright. Yes. Let's do that. Plus, we'll have fire on our side. Fire is always good." She smiled jokingly, hurrying over to the wall and taking the entire candle holder off before handing it to Tyler - carrying just a candle stick around would in no way be a good idea. Running to the other side of the room, she took the one opposite the first one off the wall and nodded to herself. Alright, now whoever came in here wouldn't know what happened, at least not right away. Spaced out missing lights were much better than a random clump of darkness. "Come on, then." She jumped at a loud thump on the door, making her step quickly into the dark tunnel. Tyler better have gotten the message, because if he turned around and tried to open it...

Another thump and Robin was practically jogging down the long corridor, examining the walls as much as she could in her rush. It seemed much like the other room, although the odd wire was dangling from the ceiling, only sparking her curiosity further. "Tyler, why don't you take a guess at what's down here, hm?" She tried to fill the quiet air with something other than thumps, because if they boy wasn't getting a bad feeling, she definitely was, and talking was a great distraction from it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Lucius excepted the candle with a nod. He carefully held it out and examined as much as he could in front of him. The first thump caused him to flinch so he began to move, following the light source in Robin's hand so he wouldn't get lost or left behind. This tunnel was curious, the small boy never would have guessed the mansion even had them. The question was why was the access on the top floor and not the main? Where did they lead if they left anywhere? What were the point of them?

As he was asking himself these questions Robin had began to run. Lucius didn't think that was a very good idea since they were both holding fire and could hardly see where to step even with the faint light giving them some direction. But he sighed and started a light jog, getting a bad feeling about it the further they went.

Her voice startled Lucius out of his thoughts but he cleared his throat and glanced around as best he could. "Rats?" It was a joke, he knew that wasn't what Robin had meant but he was clueless as to what this place was and that only frustrated him. "Is there a machine? Maintenance people work with machines.. and there are wires on the ceiling. Could be meant for power..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Robin couldn't help but smile at the boy. At least he had the courage to joke in a situation like this. Turning to look at him quickly, knowing she'd never forgive herself if she hurt him, she flashed him the smile he  had caused. "Yes, that's a good start, but think. Maintenance. Do you really think this has to do with a maintenance man? Machine, probably. Power, probably, but most likely not a maintenance thing." She turned back around to face the front, slowing to a stop as they reached a fork. A 3 way fork, for once. The sound of the door opening in the distance didn't give her much time to choose. "Alright, um... middle. Just go straight, if there's one thing I know, it's that I always turn, and they always find me. So straight." She held the flame close to the opening to check for immediate danger before heading inside, resuming her rushed pace from earlier. "Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm

He travels the dark corridor, really unsure of why he had landed here. His Vortex manipulator as refused to budge, and when he had given the old thing a once over it was stuck on one setting. It had sensed something familiar, locked on, and then promptly strewn him onto a cold floor in the dark. He holds his sonic out, the tip creating an eerie sort of glow as he walks down the long hall. Nothing special about this place, nothing popping out and screaming at him to listen.

Now his interest was peaked.

He feels the wall. Ordinary. The molding. Ordinary. He see an orange glow not far ahead. Great another light, in the dark, how utterly- Oh! He shuts his off quickly, pressing into the wall like it would swallow him and keep him safe. Oh not good, not good at all. If he got stabbed once more time he'd have a fit! He keeps quiet, breath shaky and fingers clutching at the molding.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Lucius pondered to himself as Robin voiced her own line of questioning. Honestly, he wasn't too educated on the topic so wasn't sure what type of machine would even be down here if there was any. Bomb shelter almost came to mind but that wouldn't make any sense if you took the placement into account. It could be a tunnel for travelling from one place to another but there were no places worth going in Hopefelt, no place but the orphanage and strip mall.. though the direction they were currently headed in was facing away the line of shops.

They paused at the three way choice, the thump causing Lucius to spin around and examine the way they came. Oh it would be real crappy if the two of them were caught so soon in their expedition. When Robin made a decision he simply went with it, thinking it would be a bad idea to split up and also knowing the girl probably had a bit more experience with get aways. She could pick locks after all... that was usually a sign someone got into trouble often enough.

"Did you see that?" He whispered in a wondered tone, the green light was gone as quickly as it had appeared in his line of vision. It was curious as well as unnerving. What was the source? Was it a machine after all? Green usually meant something was working or ready to do so. They were probably getting closer. Then why did it turn off? Did someone step in front of the light? Wouldn't their own candles lead people to know Robin and him were around?

None the less the two of them proceeded, Lucius getting increasingly more anxious as they went along.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 pm

((Just pointing out tht this is that cliche moment where everyone is scarred of each other before they actually meet and end up spazzing on each other))

Robin slowed slightly at the sight of the green light. Odd... Although it either meant person or machine, both equally bad. Or helpful. Depending on how you looked at it. She wanted to cross her arms and provide herself with a sense of slight protection, but the candle in her hand would catch her arm on fire, so she was left feeling vulnerable. A frown creasing her features, she stepped directly in front of Tyler as the light turned off, not letting anything hit him. "Oi... We know you're there... Show yourself." She almost winced at the last part, finding it cliche, but not knowing how else to put it. If it was a machine, they'd be fine, but if it was a person... All depends. "I said show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Show himself? If his, "Tell me the entire plan!", didn't work then her half arced little threat wasn't going to. He snorts in glee, then slaps his hands over his mouth. Oh bollocks. He tries to hide again in vain, but he can practically hear them still in fear and he doesn't want that. He peels himself from the wall, fumbles in his tweed coat pocket and tugs out his portable sun light. The violet glow is daunting as he steps forward, a young woman and small boy in his line if vision. He tugs the sonic out, flicking his wrist and recalibrating it before he points it at the light to make it brighter. With a smile he pushes his fringe back.

"Hello there, don't worry about me. I'm the Doctor."
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Lucius swallowed down his nerves as Robin demanded the... whatever it was to come out. Maybe they didn't want the thing to turn up. Maybe the thing was dangerous. Not that that part bugged the boy in particular, but Robin and himself didn't exactly have the weapons to defend themselves with. Well, unless they counted his capabilities...

When the Doctor presented himself, he flinched, the light having caught him off guard. Well, that and the fact the man before them actually looked like a man. Lucius had been expecting something a little more... 60's horror film.

Doctor...? As in the blue box man? Are you an identity thief?" Lucius narrowed his eyes suspiciously. He had met the Doctor and the younger looking bloke before them was definitely not him. Couldn't be. Where were the big ears, blue eyes, cropped hair, and leather jacket? No, this guy was not who he said he was. Unless, of course, Lucius had jumped to conclusions and this man was simply a doctor from one of the many professions you could receive a doctorate in. That would just be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:00 am

Robin squinted her eyes and stepped back from the man, accidentally forcing Tyler back with her. Eyes almost adjusting to the light, she winced again as he brightened it. Sighing, she rubbed at her eyes with her free hand before finally being able to take in the man's appearance. His words startled her even more than the light did. "Doctor? Really? Like the Doctor, Doctor?" She held back a giggle, thinking of what his ninth incarnation would say to his outfit. Looking back to Tyler, she frowned, confused by his question. Then she worked it out. "Oh, um.. Oh, how to explain. I'll just let him explain it, it is his own body after all." She shrugged, attention back on the Time Lord in front of her.

((Robin is 14, just FYI. Cause almost everyone makes that mistake...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Science! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Science!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: