Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
For Science! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFor Science! - Page 3 I_voting_barFor Science! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
For Science! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFor Science! - Page 3 I_voting_barFor Science! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

For Science!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

For Science! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:46 pm

"At least I got to keep my hand." Lucius referenced to Star Wars, a movie series he thoroughly enjoyed even though he, technically, wasn't suppose to view it. "Too violent" Mrs Bensworth had claimed.

He took the offered hand and instantly started moving down the tunnel, latching onto Robin's hand with his other as he dragged the two with him. "We make a good team, and you're right, Robin. We should see what's going on before more people get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Robin yelped at the sudden blackout, eyes widening as if that would suddenly make her able to see. Even with the lights back on, it wasn't really relieving. Standing as still as she could, she tried to figure out what the hell just happened. The first voice she heard made her jump, but once she registered what it was, she jerked her head to peek at it, finding that the zombies were no longer under any form of control. Hopefully. That didn't mean they couldn't turn back, though, so it was probably a good idea to get out of there before that happened. Just as she was about to suggest that, Tyler took her and the Doctor's hands and started leading them away. Alright, cool, so they were on the same page. Or he was reading her thoughts. She really had no idea what he was capable of at this point, so if he just so happened to do that, she wouldn't be surprised.

'Um, sorry, stupid ape brain here, what exactly just happened? How did a power surge do that?' Honestly, Robin had barely caught herself up this far, so some input would be rather helpful. Maybe the power surge did something to their brains, but really, if someone was that intent on getting to them, they wouldn't let it be that easy, would they? That made her worry. What if once they reached whoever was in charge here, they were just converted to mindless drones themselves? Well... no, not all of them. Those two had psychic abilities, so they would probably be able to resist it. But her? Ha, she didn't have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 pm

"Funny thing is no matter how brain washed someone is the instinct to survive always pushes forward. A bright spark like that rest the drive in the brain, practically spelled danger and they just had to come to their senses to see if they were in fact in any soft of danger. If that hadn't have worked they'd have me decommissioned by now."

He speaks as he's tugged along by a small hand, one that makes his hearts beat. His son was a splitting image of his mother and yet he was as clever and as much of a survivor as his father. He let's himself be led, trying not to over think the situation of why he felt the swell of a parent's pride when he hadn't been one at all.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 am

Lucius kept walking through the tunnel, eyes glancing around the dank walls. He wondered if it was a good idea to leave those poor, confused people behind without even an explanation, but then again people tended to panic when they found out something like they've been brainwashed. Panicking would not help this situation any. In fact, it wouldn't help any situation. But what were they going to do now? Just wonder up those steps and out the doors of the mansion? Others would ask questions, nothing would be settled, and it was these thoughts that caused the small boy to hesitate.

His steps slowed but he shook his head, sighing to himself and began his normal pace once more. The grip he had on his companys' hand tightened. "Is brainwashing like hypnosis? Because I know if you've been hypnotised you won't do anything you absolutely would never do. Hypnosis makes us do things we may never think to do but would since it's in our nature or personality or something.... documentary channel." The last bit acted as his source, telling the two where he got his information.

"Decommissioned... is that like.. disassembled? Why would they do that?" Lucius released his hands and tried to stick them into his pocket only to remember he was wearing his pyjamas. Letting out a huff he settled with twining his fingers together and letting his arms hang. The tunnel seemed to last forever and his nerves started to pick up. Where did this place lead, exactly? Surely they'd be out of the mansion area by now, right? Sure, the building was big... but not this big.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Robin held back her laughter, simply smiling down at the young boy as he rambled on about things he really shouldn't have known unless he took a psychology class. Or biology. And she was pretty sure he wasn't one of those super geniuses who tested out of half their schooling, no matter who his parents were. That made her think. How on Earth could Mal possibly make anything as nice and sweet as Tyler? Sure, she used to be kind, but then she went insane and... well... the rest wasn't something she needed clouding her mind right now. Back to the happy thoughts. 'I know all I seem to manage to do right now is ask questions, but are we really going anywhere or are we just seeing where this leads?' She raised her eyebrow as she wiped her palm - sweating from being held onto that long - on her jacket. 'What if we just so happened to magically find a shortcut to the boss? Because honestly, walking for this long isn't exactly going to help us once we've reached something important.'
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:18 am

"Do children always poke at everything you say? I knew one once you know, although she tended to just believe me and we were the best
Of friends..."

He spaces out for a tick, remembering Amelia Pond. Where had she ended up? Had she been happy in the end? He sighs to himself as they carry on, his thoughts clouding his judgement a bit. The corridor seems to continue on for quite some time, and that perks his interest... Why? They surely should have reached a destination by now? These thoughts still his tracks. His arms spread to survey the area as he carefully turns in place, the corner of his eye always a trusty ally to rely on. His grin tells the children he's found something out as his arms still flail about and he he turns in a circle over and over with careful steps.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:58 pm

You can't make discoveries without submerging yourself into the unknown. Lucius thought this as Robin asked her questions. He didn't bother speaking up since the Doctor always liked to wiggle in a mouthful of words where he could. Not that he minded, not at all. It was great listening to people converse, you could pick out so many interesting characteristics about them that way. Whether it was what they said, how they said it, or the actions that ensued, Lucius seemed a natural at finding strengths and insecurities in almost anyone he watched.

Lucius scratched his year and began to slow in his pace. It was late, he was tired, and they'd been walking for who knew how long. He was hardly to blame for the lag in his steps, the little reluctance in his stroll. Was this really waste of time? Maybe nothing important was down here at all and they should just head back and forget it. Or take another trail. There were three, after all. He turned his head to look at the Doctor and tilted his head curiously. "What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:07 am

Robin slowed to a stop as the Doctor began flailing about, spinning in circles like an idiot. Well that... that was... how was that supposed to be helpful? She would have asked what he was doing, but Tyler had already took the words from her mouth. Instead, she raised and eyebrow and giggled, moving to the side to keep out of his way. She had heard quite a few things about this incarnation, but she didn't think too much of it could be true. Honestly, "sexy fish vampires"? But with this display, she couldn't help but start to believe it. She almost shook her head at his quirkiness. 'Seriously, though, what are you doing?

((eh, short))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Science!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: