Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_vote_lcapVega - Cogitavi(alien) I_voting_barVega - Cogitavi(alien) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_vote_lcapVega - Cogitavi(alien) I_voting_barVega - Cogitavi(alien) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Vega - Cogitavi(alien)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vega
Newb
Newb
Vega

Vega - Cogitavi(alien) Empty
PostSubject: Vega - Cogitavi(alien)   Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:40 am

Vega

Species: Cogitavi

::Appearance::
Hair: Very pale white, nearly translucent. She most often keeps it in the traditional style of Cogitavi warriors, in a single braid. Cogitavi are very proud of their hair, when unbraided it hangs just past her waist.

Eyes:Large, luminous black eyes which enable her to see very well in the dark, although many people find them unnerving.

Height: Although Cogitavi vary in size Vega runs on the small side, something she was often made fun of for as a child. She is about five feet tall.

Figure: Slender to the point of being bony, looks pretty unintimidating.

Other:  Fairly humanoid in size and shape, except for a few key differences. her skin is a pale silvery color, that shimmers slightly depending on mood. If she is upset or sick her skin becomes a dull grey. If she is excited or happy it shimmers slightly in the sunlight. Vega has a large scar that runs diagonally across her face, starting just below her right eye. She also has several scars on her arms. These were caused by flying shrapnel when her home planet was attacked.

Clothing: Vega dresses to be anonymous and go unnoticed. Her normal attire is grey or black, covering as much of her skin as possible, and normally includes a hood.  

::Info::
Family: Vegas family is dead, lost in the war that nearly destroyed her planet

Personality: Vega tries very hard to be strong and independent. She hates more than anything to be out of control of her own life and decisions. Vega is loyal to her friends, though it takes her awhile to trust people. She often feels the need to prove herself, even to those who know her well. She admires people who find it easy to be kind and considerate, as it is something she struggles with.

Strengths:
The Cogitavi is a telepathic race divided into two groups. There are the normal citizens, who all experience telepathy of varying strengths. Some are incredibly strong, and some can only experience base level telepathy in which they can get an idea of what another person is feeling. Then there is the warrior class, called the Cassis, of which Vega is a part of. The Cassis do not have telepathy, their abilities have developed in a different way. Cassis have a form of telekinesis. The strength of this ability depends on their own mental strength and discipline, but it can be strengthened or weakened by those around them. Vega has very strong telekinesis, before her planet was attacked she was thought to be one of the strongest Cassis of her generation.

Vega tries to be very empathetic and caring, she puts others first as much as possible and is almost always willing to help.

Weakness: When the Cassis are around others who have telepathic ability, those people can directly affect Cassis telekinesis. By focusing on the Cassis those with telepathy can either lend strength or, if they are strong enough, block the ability.

Whenever Vega uses her ability she is reminded strongly of how it felt to feel her people dying, almost like PTSD. This makes is difficult for her to use her power. Often she avoids it as much as possible, unless absolutely necessary. Holding her ability in like this is extremely bad for her. The ability wants to be used, and it builds and simmers when she ignores it. If she ignores it for too long she can lose control. Vega never completed her training as a Cassis, and because of this she does not completely understand her ability yet.

Vega is prone to bouts of extreme anger when under duress, during this time she occasionally loses control of her telekinesis, causing damage and injury to those around her.

Dislikes: Being controlled, using her telekinesis.

History: Vega is from the planet Cogitare, which is now a wasteland. When Vega was about fifteen, the planet came under attack by Cybermen. Having learned of the Cogitavi abilities, the Cybermen meant to harvest and upgrade them. Cogitare was a fairly low level planet, without much in the way of technology. They had no advanced weaponry, so that left them with only one choice, the Cassis. When the Cybermen attacked the Cogitavi chose the strongest of their Cassis, who was still young enough to continue the line should anything happen. The person they chose was Vega. The entire planet lent their strength to Vega that day, and so she was linked to them when they began to die. The Cybermen were a terrible threat, that called for massive amounts of energy to fight. As she ripped them apart Vega felt her people dying one by one, their energy spent. Wrapped up in the strength of that many minds, Vega was powerless to stop. They moved her like a puppet, even as they died. In the end only a third of the population was left, and Vega was the last living Cassis. She felt each of her people die, while she was powerless to stop it, and because of this she feels both guilt and betrayal. Guilt because it was her that caused them to die, and betrayal because they forced her. After the war with the Cybermen Vega fled. She found transport on an alien shipping vessel, and has been running ever since.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: google
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Vega - Cogitavi(alien) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega - Cogitavi(alien)   Vega - Cogitavi(alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 am

Lookin' good *thumbs up*

Approved!

-Mal of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

Vega - Cogitavi(alien)
Page 1 of 1