Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_vote_lcapDeilper (Alien Creation) I_voting_barDeilper (Alien Creation) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Deilper (Alien Creation) I_vote_lcapDeilper (Alien Creation) I_voting_barDeilper (Alien Creation) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Deilper (Alien Creation)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Deilper (Alien Creation) Empty
PostSubject: Deilper (Alien Creation)   Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Name: Deilper

Appearance: Deilpers are all hosts, technically being born into bodies, but only really being the consciousness inside. They require a host at all times, not being able to survive without one. The body they are born into depends on the species of the host of the mother and father, although there is always the question of what the very first Deilper looked like. Some say they looked reptilian, although most say they were almost like dogs.

Attitude: Deilpers are harsh, and to most, rude. At the moment, they are at war, so they act accordingly and take on a military mind set. When not at war, though, they are still simply mean and not a race most people want to be around.

Technology: Deilper technology is only about as advanced as Earth, and to be honest, some say they simply stole all their ideas and designs from the planet. There are only very tiny, slight differences, such as the materials used, but if you went there, you may not notice it's not Earth until you met the race itself.

Backstory: Deilper originated from reptilian psychics, who eventually evolved into the Deilper themselves. They learned a way to become a parasite rather than a full being, and passed this skill on and on until it became the way of life for this species. Each ancestor learned how to transfer consciousness - it requires contact, easiest with the head, and intense concentration. It is rather painful, since it requires the parasite to be out of a host for a bit longer than a second, but once they are settled - even if they might be unconscious by then - the pain calms down.

At first, they were a peaceful race of religion, but then weapons came. Weapons, a big misunderstanding, and a bloody, bloody war. They had to steal from Earth - one of the closest planets, their home planet being Mercury (I hope that isn't canonly taken >.>) - to adapt and prepare for battle. Unfortunately, the other race - the Clickets - is well prepared and is barely held off by the flimsy tech. This caused extreme chaos and many misinterpretations of their history, which is now a big jumbled mess of myths and truth.

Present: The Deilper have only existed for, what, 500 years? So they don't have much of a history. Especially with the whole mix up in the war. But right now? Their priority is to win the war, no matter the cost. They will not be wiped out, not ever. Some rogues escape, but not many.

((I'm sorry, I'm tired, and I got lazy at the end, but ill fix it if I need to))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Deilper (Alien Creation) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deilper (Alien Creation)   Deilper (Alien Creation) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Approved

-Mal of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

Deilper (Alien Creation)
Page 1 of 1