Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Welcome To The Past! I_vote_lcapWelcome To The Past! I_voting_barWelcome To The Past! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Welcome To The Past! I_vote_lcapWelcome To The Past! I_voting_barWelcome To The Past! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Welcome To The Past!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

Welcome To The Past! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm

((I'm looking for some one to rp with my character, Leatha. Given the name of the thread it would be preferable if your character had a time machine! If not, Leatha has a (Glitchy) prototype Time watch that, as the name implies, can move you forwards, and backwards in time. The watch has yet to be approved and so we'd need to put off using it until it is approved.
I'm relatively new to roleplaying and incredibly new to doctor who roleplayng. Forgive me if I get facts wrong, and tell me how I can improve!))

Leatha moved slowly down a bustling street. Her feet scuffed the pavement as she slowly maneuvered between passers by. Even though different alien races were being 'discovered' by the humans, they were biased towards them. Mothers averted their children's eyes and people cast their gaze down when she walked by.

Leatha was considered a freak, she had been offered a quality job in the side ally shows of traveling carnivals. She preferred to take her place as the receptionist for the local surgery. Not many people appreciated her hardships. Leatha didn't care for people either.

Leatha turned sharply into a side street and her her way towards the local coffee shop, the only place she could avoid peoples judging eyes.
After ordering a steaming drink, Leatha sat down at the most concealed booth and pulled out her restored black ipod.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:37 am

((Does a TARDIS constitute for a good time machine? Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:51 pm

((Aw David, you beat me to it xP ))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:03 pm

((Haha. Yep, the TARDIS is a good time travel machine! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 am

"No more aliens! No more aliens! Down with the uglies!" A group of people chanted outside of the courthouse inside of downtown London, their views directed towards a case currently being processed in the building. That case was alien reform. In this modern day London and Earth for that matter, alien's coming into the planet had become a rising concern. Population increase, food shortages, all of these problems becoming more and more prominent as more aliens converge on the noisy blue planet. Suddenly one of the men leading the chanting riot turned his attention to a passer by who wore a classy blue suit, complimented by a red tie, red converse and a long brown trench coat. "Excuse me sir! You look like a man of higher learning. Care to join us?" he asked man. The Doctor turned slightly, glancing at the mob then to the court house, "No..thanks. Maybe you lot should find something better to do" he finally replied before attempting to walk away and being immediately stopped by the man.

"Your human! You should be worried about this! These damn aliens taking our land! Our food!" The man insisted, much to the chuckling delight of The Doctor who smirked, "I'm more alien than the ones living here..trust me". Suddenly the man's facial expression changed, hearing that The Doctor was an alien, his views upon the suited figure turned to that of complete anger. "Get off of our planet you scum!!!! Breathing in our air like it's nothing!" The man suddenly exploded, yelling at the back of The Doctor who walked off with a shake of his head and a sigh, his head lowered slightly to the ground while his body and walk directed itself towards a local coffee shop on the corner of the street.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Leatha sighed, she could hear the protesters from here. It was a nightmare trying to be inconspicuous while walking past them. Pulling a coat up over her head was her main tactic for avoiding confrontation

She could sparsely believe they were trying to throw her and the rest of the aliens of this blue planet.
It made her blood boil when she heard them saying that they were on the Earth first. She had hissed many times that they, the apes, were in fact the invaders on this planet. To no avail, they kept up their ranting. Leatha wondered how they found enough spare time to protest, didn't they have families?

Leatha sipped her tea carefully, replacing it in her hands with a book from her rucksack. Once a worlds best seller, it had slowly been making its way around the universe. Leatha wondered how it, like so little other books, had managed to stay in circulation.

((Sorry about how short this is))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 pm

((Not a problem. Sometimes it takes a while for things to get going in the RP))

The Doctor entered the coffee shop with a saunter to his step and a new found joyfulness entering him as his nose picked up the scent of newly made coffee and hot tea. Turning his attention and body away from the kitchen in front of him, The Doctor strode down the aisle, glancing down the booths that were both inhabited and uninhabited. Then suddenly, a figure caught his attention. The outline of a woman who hid behind a hood just as a good friend of his did, "You're a Silurian, hello" he suddenly said, welcoming himself into the booth with the woman. Scooting into the seat in front of the woman, The Doctor eyed facial features of the Silurian female, "Sorry...don't mean to stare. I've got a few friends that are Silurians..well..friend..well..friends. Lots.".

Before The Doctor could continue he was interrupted by a waitress who quickly asked for his order and The Doctor politely replied, "Some tea's fine..no wait..hang on. If you've got some lime soda, i'll have that". The waitress chuckled as she jotted down the order then walked off to bring back The Doctor's drink, "Hundreds of years humans have fought against immigration" The Doctor started up again, his eyes dancing back over to the Silurian in front of him, "Either against one another or..in this case aliens. Well..technically we're all aliens, been to several different places..sometimes even native species can look alien to others. Like your race. Oh...sorry..I'm The Doctor..nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:49 am

((Heh, thanks. Constructive criticism is welcomed.))

Leatha didn't notice the tall man walk up to her. When he started to speak, she jumped slightly, but quickly reclaimed her composure. Leatha looked the man up and down, waiting for him to stop spurting out information before introducing herself.
Leatha watched as he ordered his beverage, he was in some strange clothes, even by the apes standards.

Leatha listened to his introduction, "Doctor, eh?" she said, "What kind?" her eyes were slightly narrowed to the sunlight that was erupting from behind The Doctor. "Leatha" she said, holding out a gloved hand, this was usually how greetings were met, a brisk shake of hands.

Leatha pulled back her hood, it was a light material, but even then it got stuffy. Her head was adorned with shining scaled ridges. Her scales were a light green, with a yellow tinge. There was an amount of variation between her 'main' scales and her less prominent. Sparkiling green eyes studied The Doctors ape like features.

"How do you know of other Silurians? How did you befriend them?" Leatha was slightly cautious, this man knew so much about her unknown species. The Silurian fingered her amethyst bracelet, a habit she had recently gotten into to reduce her fear. There was something about the dazzling purple rock that calmed her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Well.." The Doctor began, pondering a reasonable explanation that she could understand without him sounding like a complete lunatic, "I sort of..stumbled upon them..all the times i met Slurians actually. First time was when i..well..me and Charles Darwin found a group of Silurains on the Galapagos Islands..then with UNIT and brigaider...then when drilling caused your army to wake up but i was able to calm it down to an agreement..well..not me per say. My future incarnation..still me though..". He stopped with a sniff before taking a sip of his tangy lime soda that bit his tongue with flavor as it entered his mouth.

His eyes were diverted to the group outside of the courthouse and with a sigh, he shook his head, "You just have to tread lightly when it comes to species.....thousands hate mine..maybe even millions." he chuckled, turning his attention back to Leatha "That's why sometimes i don't correct anyone when they say i am human but the truth is...i'm far from it".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 am

"Just like you stumbled upon me" Leatha smiled; Not daring to reveal her teeth, as the displaying of teeth was a sign of aggression or distrust among her race. Leatha listened carefully to the Doctor, only speaking when he took a pause to breath and take a sip of his beverage. "UNIT has been stirring up trouble recently. Taking all the 'visitors', as they call us, and tagging them." Leatha sighed, "Now I have to wear this-" Leatha pulled an ID card out from under her jumper and flicked it's iridescent surface, "-at all times"

The ID card had a cereal number, a bar code and a mug short style picture of Leatha on it. Printed on the back was  her date of birth, age, and species. "If you scan the bar code a whole heap of formal things will come up." she said grimly before replacing it under the collar of her jumper. "They're treating us like criminals, most of us are fleeing war and famine." Leatha huffed, "I was dug up by them while they were excavating the last ruins of Pompeii."

Leatha nodded in agreement at The Doctors statement. "Hard to hide the fact that I'm not from around here" Leatha sighed, running a gloved hand down the scales on her right cheek, "Though I'm glad I don't look as ugly as these apes." Leatha was silent for a moment, then a look of slight horror crossed over her face, "Not that I was implying...That you..." Leatha trailed off, not knowing how to cover her potentially offensive statement.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:49 pm

The Doctor chuckled, nearly releasing a laugh but held it back as he replied, "Well then..i recon it's time someone has a word with UNIT". With a smirk, he rose up from the booth and gently took the ID card given to Leatha by UNIT, "Usually you can tell who issued these things by the back of them. The last three numbers only specific to certain people in charge...." he paused as he read off the last set of numbers, "593....593. Commander Braile..blimey..UNIT has fallen to the gutter sense i was last there". Glancing behind him, The Doctor took one last look at the roaring crowd then back over to Leatha with a growing smirk, "Come on, allons-y".

The doors of the coffee shop flung open as The Doctor strode out, his head held high and eyes jetting past the crowds and back to Leatha, "Show me where UNIT is".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 am

((Sorry about taking forever to post this! I thought I posted it before I went to school, though evidently I didn't
This also turned out far longer than expected!))

"Remember to give that back to me," Leatha said, slightly concerned, "If they see I haven't got it on, I'll be arrested!" Leatha quickly pulled her hood back over her head and rearranged the contents in the bags so that they wouldn't poke into her back. Leatha pulled the bag back on and left a tip at the table. "What does allons-y mean?" she queried, following The Doctor out of the warm coffee shop and onto the sleety streets. "Is it a word in your native tongue?" she guessed.

Leatha looked up and down the street, "I have no idea, usually they put a bag over your head and bundle yo into a truck to take you to their HQ" Leatha frowned for a moment. Suddenly her face lit up, "I've heard they take us there when one gets arrested." Leatha was only guessing, forming a frail picture going on some weak stories she'd managed to scrape up from around London.

"There, on the street corner," Leatha pointed diligently to her target, "An officer normally stands on a corner of each block in heavily populated places like this". Leatha pulled down her hood, "All I've got to do is walk past him, they usually assume we're up to something bad." Leatha began to walk down the street, "Follow me to the UNIT head quarters".

Leatha winked at The Doctor and strode down the street, her hood flowing out behind her. Tapping the soldier on the side Leatha asked for directions towards Big Ben. "I'm sorry..Uhh, Ma'am, is it?" The guard cleared his throat. "....You...Folk, are unauthorized to visit great sights like the one you are wanting to see." The guard shifted uncomfortably as Leatha pouted and began to walk away, "Uhh, Ma'am, I'm gonna have to see some identification."

Leatha turned slowly around to face the guard, "Oh, I'm just a visitor. I didn't think visitors needed your identif-whatsits!" she exclaimed stupidly. The soldier pulled a pair of hand cuffs from his belt and spoke swiftly into the communication device on his left shoulder. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to detain you until we get your papers sorted." he said flatly as he clipped the hand-cuffs around Leatha's wrists. Leatha stayed quiet, looking at The Doctor as if to say, "Get ready".

Leatha heard the screeching of car tires against the asphalt and the sound of heavy boots against the pavement. Suddenly the world went black as a rough bag was slipped dutifly over her head. Leatha felt the guards grip tighten as she began to struggle. Leatha was pushed roughly into the back of the truck and driven away.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 am

The Doctor smirked as Leatha rushed over to the opposing side of the street and glanced around the surrounding buildings, making sure nobody else was keeping tabs on them. Once the car was heard screeching around the block, it immediately caught The Doctor's attention forcing him to spin around and ready himself in a running position. As the car drove off, The Doctor bolted after it, using the side streets and alley ways to cut corners and relatively keep up with the speeding car. It seemed like forever, weaving throughout the streets and keeping his eyes on the car, trying to ignore the ever growing pain and tiredness of his legs and steady heavy breathing. Then, finally, the car slowed to a stop just before turning to an off street.

Eventually the car drove out to an older mansion sitting in the middle of a wooded area, the sign out front reading, Keep Out. Ministry of Defense. UNIT Headquarters. A smile rose on The Doctor's face as he read the sign, peering over to the mansion as the car stopped in the drive way and the men got out. Initially the men's attention were focused solely on Leatha until one of them spotted The Doctor as he strode up the drive way and directly towards them. "Stop! Go back! You don't have the proper clear-" The UNIT officer was stopped by the sudden flip of The Doctor's psychic paper, "UNIT science officer..The Doctor. Clearance enough?". The UNIT officer, followed by the rest, immediately dropped their guns and saluted The Doctor, "Sorry sir. Didn't recognize your incarnation", The Doctor nodded, holding back the urge to plead them to stop saluting him, "Take me to Commander Braile. I need a word with him.".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Leatha could sparsely breathe, her breaths coming out in short strangled gasps. Her heart lurched every time the official van went around a corner or screamed to a halt to pick up other aliens. Leatha couldn’t imagine how The Doctor could have kept up with the vehicle. That’s if he even did. Leatha could only just see blurred shadows through the sack and into the gloom of the van. Leatha’s legs began to ache, courtesy of the smooth, steel bench that she was handcuffed to. Blood began to pound in Leatha’s ears, her head began to spin, and then nausea kicked in.

The van screeched to a halt, just as Leatha was sure she’s throw up in the bag, and all over herself. This time it didn’t move, Leatha heard the front doors slam, she heard the soldier’s voices. Then she heard another voice. Relief flooded through Leatha’s body. It was The Doctor. He had made it. Here to save her. “I owe you one” She mumbled hazily. Suddenly a blinding light came through the vans doors, a soldier shoved her and the others out into the fresh air. Gasps were heard as bags were taken off. Leatha frowned with distaste as she tried to adjust the light. A gravel path led up into a closed off area, a few guards stood at the gate, saluting The Doctor. Now what has he done? Leatha wondered inwardly.

The guards looked the bedraggled group over, frowning in discontent. The soldier, who Leatha assumed was the man in charge, barked orders to his squad before turning back to the aliens. He briefed them harshly on why they were there, Leatha zoned out half way through the speech, having heard it all before. “The protection of humanity is our main concern, you have broken the code which allows you to live on this planet in peace. Either you have not registered-“ He paused for a second to let the group think, “-Or you have not worn your ID at the designated times.”
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 pm

The Doctor rolled his eyes and flipped out Leatha's ID card and showed it to the man, "Or she gave it to me to look at" he growled. The man extended his hand to grab the ID card but before he could, The Doctor yanked it back and snapped it in half and chucked it on the ground beneath him, "I'm The Doctor and this woman is now under my protection. You arrest or harm her you deal with me. Now take me to Commander Braile!". The man paused and shook his head aggravatingly before turning to his men and nodding, "Call Braile..." he said with a sigh. The other men followed in their lieutenants footsteps and paused before one nodded and spoke through his walkie; within two minutes a man came dashing down the gravel driveway, the pebbles kicking up behind his boots as he ran.

Upon seeing The Doctor, the man took off his cap and saluted him upon stopping a few feet in front of him, completely out of breath. "Doctor i presume" He said tirelessly, "I apologize for any...confusion...". The commander paused as his eyes trailed over to Leatha and noticed the broken ID card on the gravel, "Why the hell doesn't she have an ID card?!" he exclaimed before The Doctor quickly replied, "Because i say she doesn't need one!" in such a cold and hissing tone that caused the Commander to instantly freeze. "D-Doctor i apologize but this is the rule now..yo-" The Commander began to speak once more before The Doctor cut him off, "Rules can be changed! For hundreds of years i have protected this planet from threats, aliens and humans alike. Aliens have always been allowed to stay here as long as they abide by The Shadow Proclamation standards, hell you're science officer is an alien!!! If Brigadeare were still alive he'd be ashamed to be a part of this new UNIT...You've alienated humans from the rest of the universe!".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Leatha watched in horror as The Doctor ripped her ID in half. It wasn't that she agreed with the humans, she just knew that they would make her go through the strenuous process of having a new one made. Leatha pulled her hood around her head and shoulders, trying to hide herself from the curious glances that were being thrown her way by the other aliens.

Leatha took a sharp breath in, just about to tell The Doctor off when the commander came dashing down the path. She watched the proceedings with great interest, The Doctor was trying to have the rules removed, in favor of 'The Shadow Proclamation'...Whatever that was. Leatha took a side ways glance at the glowering aliens, obviously annoyed or distressed about this interruption
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:32 am

Commander Braile nodded his head in frustration then signaled his men to resume their duties with the wave of his hand before turning his attention back to The Doctor and Leatha, "Follow me..Doctor" he hissed. The Doctor smirked, glancing over to Leatha once the back of the Commander was facing them as he walked off up the cobble driveway, "Stick close and don't...look at people funny. I know it's hard but humans can be brilliant once shown what to do..well..most of them..very few come up with original ideas. That's why i'm starting to think there's something more going on right now then they want to admit". After finishing, The Doctor followed after the Commander in a stride until they came upon the entrance to the mansion where the Commander stopped at the open door and invited The Doctor and Leatha to enter, "I will assemble the other Commanders...we can have a meeting if that's what you wish".

The Doctor nodded and went to turn to enter through the door but was suddenly stopped by the reflective pink flash that appeared across Commander Braile's eyes. The Doctor paused and pondered what he saw ,as the Commander walked away from them, before entering the room and immediately walk over to the table, "Possession" he mumbled, "Have the Silurians ever encountered or created possession technology?".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:48 pm

(Sorry about the late reply, real life got in the way. So many assignments and yet so little time!)

Leatha watched as the other aliens were pushed unceremoniously back into the truck and driven down a well-worn dirt road. Soon her attention was back with The Doctor. “How in the world would I look at people funny?” she snapped at him, huffing as she pulled her hood back up over her ridged head. “From what I’ve seen, humans are anything but tolerant.” She said from within the recesses of her light hood. “What would they not want to admit?” Leatha asked, trotting after The Doctor as he strode after Commander Braile.

Leatha was busy appreciating the size of the mansion when The Doctor asked about possession. “I don’t think they ever made things like that…” she said thoughtfully, “Then again, I worked in nursing, not combat or technology…” Leatha trailed off to a mumble in Silurian before pulling her hood off of her face to reveal a small smile dancing across her lips.

“I think we, the nurses, were working on an invention that went into the eye of an ape. It was to monitor their thoughts, see what they could see. We managed to wipe out a number of ape nests using the information gathered.”  Leathas face suddenly fell, “Then another nurse thought we could use the apes against enemy tribes, to lure them away from their camp so we could ambush them. The technology was put into retirement after that.” Leatha pulled her hood back over her head as an attendant came scuttling up to the pair. “Do you think that might be it?” she hissed out of the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

The Doctor listened intently to Leatha's explanation of a technology that the Silurians were working on as they walked after the Commander throughout the hallway and eventually into the meeting room. Just as Leatha posed the question to The Doctor, the trio entered the meeting room and immediately became surrounded by UNIT generals and officers, all sitting at the round table. "These races and species are not allowed on this planet much less in this very meeting room" One general immediately hissed, his attention running over to Leatha with a disgusted grimace displayed across his face. Upon hearing the insult from the general, The Doctor powerfully slammed his hands down on to the edge of the table, "For thousands of years humans and other species have lived in peace! And those that haven't i have stopped! I have brought peace! What you have done with these identification cards is spit in the decade of work i have put into this organization! Have you learned nothing from me?!". The generals and officers looked at one another, each one eventually lowering their heads before the Commander took a step forward and spoke up, "Doctor...we all know how much you have put into UNIT but-" before The Doctor quickly cut him off, "Why have you used Silurian technology to control these people?".

The commander took a step back, completely bewildered by the question The Doctor had posed, "What? I don't understand?" he replied, "Oh i think you do. Come on! Cheap tricks aren't fooling me! Show me who you are!" The Doctor proclaimed. The commander and the other generals and officers all nodded their heads, some chuckling and some sighing before the commander spoke, "You've got me Doctor...if that cold blooded nosy lizard hovering next to you didn't open her mouth then everything would be alright. But look who has to be a good nurse..as always Leatha".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Leatha was coming up with a sharp retort when The Doctor slammed his fists on the table, making her jump. If she had been a human her face would have flushed a bright red at being scared so easily, instead the larger scales along her cheeks grew a darker shade of their natural colour. Leatha switched her attention between the faces in the room. Men and woman of all ethnicity were gathered tightly around the dark oak oval table.

Leatha was pulled back into the conversation when she was mentioned. "I am not a col-" She was interrupted by the Commander who was continuing his speech. What he said next caught her completely off guard. "How do you know my name?" she asked, surly it would have taken them more time to go through their data banks to find her. "And I'm not registered as a nurse by your qualifications..." Leatha didn't know what to say. How did they know this about her?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am

"Leatha, i knew you were dull but never this stupid. Surely you recognize me.." The commander replied, a smirk on his face as he took a few steps forward to Leatha from the opposing side of the table, "Maybe not in this form but..any ape could reason out settle clues and hints". The Doctor listened intently to the commander and Leatha's conversation, his mind and thoughts clicking as he realized what was going on and leaned over to Leatha, "You said you worked as a nurse with that mind controlling technology...." he mumbled to her, his eyes turning over to the commander, "And you said one nurse wanted the technology to control the humans to fight the other tribes to drive them off the planet..".

The commander nodded with a smirk and slight chuckle, "At least this ape gets it" he began again, "Well..he's not an ape is he? No. The Doctor..mighty and proud, stopping us from our destinies twice...but not this time Doctor. This time all the aliens leave! The apes and all the rest! This is our planet! Not theirs!".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Leath snarled, the commanders words stung. She ha been told this many times by one nurse, just because she was a little slower than the rest of her gene chain. Suddenly everything clicked. "Not stupid, it just takes a while for things to click." Leatha snarled flicking her tongue in and out of her mouth, purple toxins dripped off of the tip. "To many times you have ridiculed me, you almost got me thrown out of the program." Leatha pulled her hooded jumper off of herself to reveal a dark tank top.

Leatha's scales rippled with a pale pink tinge. This was a common sign of anger in the Silurian species. Leatha agreed with most of the commanders last statement. Leatha wanted rights to her world and as much as she couldn't stand the apes she admired how their civilization had gown. "We should live in harmony with the apes" Leatha snarled. "I know that they are prey, but don't you see how far they have come?" She asked the commander. Leatha faced The Doctor. "Tell them" she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:17 pm

The Doctor payed careful attention to his stance and position between the commander and Leatha, knowing all too well that if Leatha were to strike it would not be a pretty sight, and would result in several human deaths. Once she stopped, The Doctor took no time in doing what she had said, turning to the possessed commander and the other men at the table behind him, "The humans started as barbarians...as exiles and killers. But they have grown...grown into a society accepting the differences of others and to negotiate on a diplomatic standard instead of hostility. If you give them a chance to show you wrong then you will not be disappointed. But going to war against them..making them believe that what you are doing is right is not the right path! You are shaping them into the very thing you fear they would do! When deep inside all humanity wants is to be given a chance and be understood...isn't that what you want? Do you really want a galactic wide war?!".

The commander snickered, "No" he simply replied, "I just want the apes to die Doctor! This is our planet, this is our home! Screw diplomacy! I demand blood and i shall awaken all of my brothers and sisters to complete this task if need be" he paused, taking in a breath, "This is the plan that results in the least ape deaths Doctor, don't you see that?! If a war is what you want then we can make a war happen. Your precious apes will die and this planet will be ours once more...extermination of pests". The Doctor narrowed his eyebrows and took a powerful step forward, "No, that's genocide!" he spat, "And i want you to look up the word genocide and you'll see a little picture of me there with a caption'll read, over my dead body!!". The commander glared at Leatha before peering over to The Doctor with a falsely forced smirk, "Then you have your apes back..for now until we commit this..genocide".

Suddenly the commander, and all of the men collapsed to the ground before rising up just a few seconds later completely unaware of what had just taken place. "uhh...Doc-Doctor?" Commander Braile muttered as he held his head and looking between The Doctor and Leatha, "What's a Silurian doing here?" he continued before The Doctor placed his hands onto his shoulders, "Commander we have a code read. UNIT security has been compromised and used to relay false information to the public. Intergalactic tensions are rising and we need an immediate bail out, code form 3.9". The Commander rose an eyebrow, taking in all of the information before nodding and saluting The Doctor, "I'll get right on that sir. Come on men!" he exclaimed following a mad dash out of the door of the meeting room along with some of the officers that were awakening. Turning back to Leatha, The Doctor's expression became more serious, "Where's that army?".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:55 am

Leatha couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Not all Silurians want that" she hissed under her breath as the commander began to demand the blood of humanity. Leatha was about to strike the commander when he fell to the floor. Leatha let out a small sigh of relif when her got up and looked around. His next comment however angered her. "We're saving you lousy apes!" Leatha retorted. Why did all these dirty apes speak of her as if she wasn't standing right in front of them. Leatha stared daggers at the real commander as he received a much needed update from The Doctor. Leatha clenched and unclenched her fists as she waited for the commander to leave.

At The Doctors next question, however, Leatha's brow furrowed in concentration. Leatha hadn't talked to the other Silurian since they had parted ways at the airport. The duo were the only Silurians who were able to sneak onto a flight from Pompeii to London. "Well, in this godforsaken land, his army couldn't camp out in the wilderness, for fear of freezing. That means they are underground. The possession devices only work if you're within a mile of the 'Possessie', as I call them, that means he can't be far..." Leatha thought for a moment. "We were the only two Silurians who could get on the flight from Pompeii, so that means he would have had to find a local Silurian tribe willing to help him. Do you know of any?" Leatha raised her scaled brow and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 am

Running through his memories, The Doctor initially couldn't think of any places however upon tapping into his previous and future incarnations memories, allowed to him by the rift in time created when all The Doctor's came back, he got his answer. Nodding, The Doctor sighed, "Yeah..i think i do. Come on" he replied to Leatha, slowly starting a run as he walked out of the meeting room and immediately flipped out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it up to the roof of the building, "Hopefully the signal will be strong enough" he mumbled before activating his trusty device. Almost immediately upon activation of the sonic screwdriver, the TARDIS materialized in front of The Doctor who nearly slammed straight into it but managed to yank open one of the doors just before doing so.

With a full mad dash down the TARDIS ramp then around the control console, as he tucked his sonic screwdriver back into his suit breast pocket, The Doctor paused, "No wait. Hang on...there's no way" he reasoned with himself, turning to Leatha, "The last time i saw a Silurian army was when i..well..my future incarnation went to the year 2020. Unless your friend has a vortex manipulator then i highly doubt he could have awoken then back up after i helped put them back into sleep. No, no. There's something else..something i'm missing".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Past!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: