Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Welcome To The Past!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:12 pm

“How’d you make that appear?” Leatha called to The Doctor as his ship appeared. Leatha’s eyes widened as The Doctor ran into it. Leatha held her breath as The Doctor almost rocketed into the door of the ship. “How am I meant to fin in there?” she frowned as she slowed to a halt before opening the door. What the…? It’s bigger….” Letha trailed off as she realised what had just happened. “This is the best ship I’ve ever seen” she gasped as she walked up the ramp in awe. “How’d you do it?” she asked. “You saw them in the past?” Leatha was confused. How could this man travel through time? Why was the blue box bigger on the inside?
“What do you mean future incarnation? Slow down, Doctor, I don’t think I’m quite up to speed.” Leatha leaned on the console. “What in the world is a Vortex Manipulator? And he’s not my friend” Leatha tied her jacket, that she had collected off of the floor, around her waist and furrowed her hairless eye brows.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 pm

The Doctor paused, rubbing the back of his head as he listened to Leatha's response then pondered a reasonable reply to her questions. Upon finally grabbing one from his conscious, he dashed up the ramp and stopped right in front of her, "My name's The Doctor. I've lived for over a thousand years. I'm a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. When i die i replenish my health but also my body..which means i change..i've changed..ohh...eleven times? Yep..eleven. This ship is called the TARDIS, it can travel through all of time and space. I've met the Silurians, seen the dawn of man and been to the very edge of the universe and right now i am asking you for your help to try and do it once more". Smirking, The Doctor nodded, knowing he did good as he spun around and ran to the scanner, pulling up the image of a vortex manipulator and turning the screen so she can see it, "Looks like a wrist watch and does the same as my TARDIS can. But it rips holes in the time vortex..the..alignment of time and space messed up in a spiraling vortex of wibbly wobbly..timey..wimey..stuff. Anyways! With each rip..with each use it causes ripples in this vortex. If the Silurians have it we could have much more trouble than i thought".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:40 am

((Such a short post //Dies//))

Leatha slowly absorbed the information that The Doctor was giving her. "That is...Odd, to say the least" Leatha frowned, though she didn't question The Doctor as the oddness seemed pretty normal for him. Leatha moved her way slowly around the console, her fingers flitting overt the buttons and levers. "Complicated ship" she murmured as she came round to where she had started off. "And how big did you say this thing was?" Leatha asked, entranced by the picture of the Vortex Manipulator. "Strange...My tribe was working on a similar thing before we had to go into hibernation." She said coyly. Leatha moved over to where The Doctor was standing. "How long do you think he's had the Vortex Manipulator?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 am

The Doctor released a sigh, turning and leaning up against the controls and peering up at the ceiling as he pondered the answer to her question, "There's no telling...if he didn't go to sleep with you lot did then that means he stayed up and perfected it. Popped over and awoken a different army then transported them to this time period..wrecked havoc around the world by taking control of the UNIT leaders". Turning his attention back down to Leatha, The Doctor suddenly sprung an idea, "How long ago did this start? When exactly did it begin?" he asked her quickly, moving around to the other side of the control console and working furiously, yanking the scanner over with him, "If we can pin point the exact time this all started then we can go back and stop this before it begins. Altering the future, stopping it from ever happening but i need the exact date". Working on the controls, The Doctor had the TARDIS search the time vortex for any cracks within the past twenty years, almost immediately finding it upon searching, "There we are! The year 2015 there's a rift..a ripple throughout the entire vortex emitting from an exact date. Hang on, to get there we're going to need a lot of power".

Revving up the engine of the TARDIS, The Doctor danced around the controls like the mad man he truly was, "Firing up the neutron crystals. Priming the helmet regulator and finally..the hand brake" he illustrated before stopping as he peered over to Leatha, "Allons-y!!!" then yanking down the main lever sending the TARDIS in a tumbling spin through the time vortex.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:58 am

Leatha looked at the floor, she didn't know if the other Silurian had gone into hibernation with her and her sisters and brothers, hell, she couldn't even remember his name. There must have been something wrong with my chamber Is what she always thought, Given I can't remember many details of my life before waking up. Leatha had only remembered the important parts of Silurian life style, the memory's increasing in detail the further back she remembered. Leatha's scales begain to pulse with orange sadness, then green anger. He did this to me, she thought, He knew this would happen.

"The mind control?" Leatha pondered the question for a few seconds before her eyes lit up, "I think it was around 23 million BC-" Leatha said, unsure of the exact dates. Leatha slowly followed The Doctor around to the scanner, "But won't that create a paradox?" she asked, "If it never happened how will we know to do this?" she asked, running a scaled hand over the side of her head, careful not to touch her ridges. Leatha held her breath for a moment as The Doctor pulled the lever. The TARDIS began to shake, throwing Leatha against the rail. "Isn't this a little dangerous?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 am

The TARDIS stopped rocking back and forth, letting The Doctor process Leathas question she posed before he had yanked down the main lever. Looking over to her, he smile madly "Because we've already done it" he finally replied rushing down the ramp and snagging his trench coat. Walking out through the doors of the TARDIS, The Doctor's converse shoes immediately hit dirt followed by the rest of his body until he was completely out and standing in the middle of what appeared to be a underground cavern. "Look at this place" The Doctor mumbled, gazing around as he walked forward towards one of the paths before stopping and glancing back to Leatha, "Recognize anything?".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Leatha frowned, not sure of this explanation. "How'd you know that?" she asked as she hurried over to The Doctor. As she inhaled a sharp stab of regret went through her. The cold damp air stung her scaled nostrils. "Of course I know it. It's a bit run down, what year did you say this was?" she asked, remembering the throng of bodies that pressed against her as the Silurians went about their day to day lives, "This was the main cavern" she whispered as she put her hand against the soft walls. The spongy ground under her feet sprang back up when she lifter her foot to move forward slightly. "Engravings lay on the walls, half faded in the stream of light coming from the hole in the roof.

"The rest of my people must be asleep" Leatha said, "We kept a medic, a dozen or so soldiers and a few eggs out of hibernation. They were going to wake us up but from what I've been told a small earth tremor blocked their way down to the hibernation chambers and disabled the remote opening system." Leatha's brow furrowed in concentration, "The quake must have also disabled the automatic awakening systems." Something didn't add up, the automatic systems were only able to be broken or disabled if one went into the well guarded electronics room. "He must have gotten in!" Leatha gasped, "What year is it Doctor! We need to save the others. He was working on a disease...." Leatha trailed off in to her native tongue; Babbling some incoherent nonsense.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 pm

The Doctor turned to answer Leatha before the lights overhead began to flicker off then on and off again, "You said he was working on a disease?...." he repeated Leatha, looking at the lights and down to a hallway, "Like the disease he is working on now?". Bolting down the hallway in front of him, following the path of flickering lights through the forest like cavern. Passing pods of unhatched Silurians and hibernation chambers, The Doctor kept his eyes on the hallway and when he turned the corner he focused on the door of the room at the end. The room where he knew the man who stand, working on his plot to overthrow the humans and take back his planet. Flipping out his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor activated it in the direction of the panel next to the door causing it to hiss open revealing the back of one silurian male engulfed in his work.

Gas puffed up over his head as he moved about over the various tables in the room. The Doctor walked quietly up to him, entering the room in complete silence, eyeing what he was doing carefully before announcing his presence to the man.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Leatha nodded at The Doctors question, "Yeah, he said it was for the apes to-" Leatha was cut off sharply. "What do you mean 'now'?" Leatha asked as she bolted after The Doctor. Leatha saw Silurians sleeping and a few pods. Her foot steps echoed through the cave, disturbing the deathly silence that hung over the cave. She pulled to a stop quickly, recognizing one of the sleeping Silurians, "Thats me..." She whispered, putting her hand up against the glass, "Doctor! I really need to know what year it is!" she called after the man as she scooted backwards before breaking into a run again.

Leatha pulled up to an abrupt stop when The Doctor stopped at the door. Leatha looked past The Doctor as he opened the heavy metal door. Leatha's eyes opened until they revealed most of the whites,  "What are you doing?" She demanded to the medic, her eyes softened slightly, "Why are you trying to murder your own gene chain?" Leatha couldn't believe that a Silurian, hell, one from her own gene chain, would sink so low as to be like an ape. How could she just stand by to watch him wipe out her tribe. Leatha pulled out a small knife behind her back gripping it tightly. Ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:51 pm

((Hey, sorry to bother you and I know you're probably busy given it's the Christmas holidays ad all but it's been a few weeks since your last post and I was wondering if you were still interested?))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:44 pm

The man turned around, his eyes raising up as he spotted Leatha standing beside The Doctor, "Leatha! So glad you are here!" he proclaimed with laughter, "You always were stupid, even when you were loyal to your own species. Not apes. I'm not going to kill off my own race you stupid girl, i am going to give them this disease and release them onto the apes world..so that they may see the true power of us! They will die from our disease and if not then they will surely revolt against all aliens! This world will be tossed into chaos until we rise up and claim it back!!!". The Doctor listened intently to the mans response, his eyes and mind on Leatha, making sure she did not lunge on the man with the blade she had drawn just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:38 am

Leatha cringed as she heard the mans biting words, even after all this time. Even after she thought she had moved on his words still stung her. Leatha growled slightly, baring her teeth and letting her tongue slide through the small gap she had between the top and bottom row. Leatha fingered the knife, it was bone, more specifically ape bone. Some leather was wrapped around the hilt, making for easier grip. Leatha knew that she probably couldn't defeat this Silurians master plan with such a primitive tool, but she could try. If she didn't manage to kill him she could at least inflict some wounds before he got his hands on a far superior weapon. Leatha felt The Doctor shift in front of her, she supposed he had seen, or felt the knife she was holding onto.

Leatha ran the knife blade over the smooth scales of her left thumb. From the tip to the first knuckle, making a small nick as she dragged it along the length of the appendage. Small droplets of blood fell to the floor, surly the male Silurian could smell it, taste it even. Leatha didn't care, her thoughts were clouded with rage. She thought she was finally rid of her tormenter when the small city's hibernation system was broken, after they had fled together. Their only moment of alliance. Leatha took an intimidating step forward, something hard to do when facing an almost seven foot giant. "You have mocked me for the last time" She snarled as she drew the blade up to where he could see it. She felt The Doctor move to block her again, "This is not your fight Doctor, I suggest you move" she snarled coldly, her eyes deadlocked on her target. Leatha mad no advancement, waiting for The Doctor to make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Past!   Welcome To The Past! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Past!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2