Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_vote_lcapThe Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_voting_barThe Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_vote_lcapThe Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_voting_barThe Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Captain meets Guitar-girl!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  Empty
PostSubject: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:12 pm

(If someone would put this in closed for me please? Its only me and Captain Jack)

Aleandra was back in Cardiff and visiting her brother and Aunt. Granted they lived in Carlow, Ireland but the best place to go for ice cream after dinner and a show was Cardiff. Granted that Dublin was closer to Carlow, Terrence had wanted to spend his birthday in Cardiff.

They were walking down a quiet street while Terrence was eating his ice cream while Aleandra was quietly wincing at the soon to be scolding she was going to get from their Aunt. "Shall we head home Terrence? It's close to eleven at night and I'm going to get an earful as it is." They both grinned knowing that their Aunt would 'scold' Ally for keeping him out super late but wouldn't deny it was one of those few times they would get away with anything.

They headed towards the car when Aleandra heard a snuffling growling sound. "Terrence run to the car and lock yourself in..." She muttered in a low tone. She pulled her hunting knife from her boot and hid it from view with her arm.

"Come on get out here!" She yelled and was promptly greeted with what looked like a misshapened ape wearing a....janitor's outfit? "The bloody hell?" She growled low in her throat as she slowly brought the blade out from hiding and brandished it. "Ya ain't gettin anything boyo so scat!" She yelled.

Well that thought quickly changed when it roared at her and she ran to climb on top of the car shrieking loudly as the ape janitor thing grabbed her foot which earned it a slash to the face. It let go and she clambered up onto the roof of the car. It was then that several more of the ape janitor things came out of hiding. "Right then...Next one o' you lot won't get sliced but stabbed!" She yelled fully ready to protect herself and her brother.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 pm

"Damn it and hear I thought today would be a easy going night." Jack looked at his weevil tracking seeing a large group of them hard show up. Spread out at first but for some reason they where gathering in a giant cluster. It seemed to be about 6 of them Jack was puzzled as he looked up to see Geoff and Ianto running up to him. Since the Weevils population was getting bigger over the year they could no longer just stun then and put them away it was know a kill on site till they lowered there numbers. It wasn't something Jack wanted to do but it was all that was left.

"Did you hear that?" Geoff said quickly hearing a girl screaming. With out think he'd take off even before Jack and Ianto had time to react. As They ran behind him Geoff was nearly at the end of the ally way. Coming to the end he'd see a two people on car trying to fend off the Weevils Geoff fumble for his gun Pulling out a his pistol he'd shot off a round into one of  Weevils back watching it fall. The other turned around turning there attention to Geoff. As Jack and Ianto came into view they also quickly drew there guns firing at the weevils dropping them. The carnage was over quickly.

Geoff went off to the side as Ianto started pileing the body together."Geoff call in UNIT and have them get rid of these body. I myself will tend to those two over there. Jack walked quickly over to the girl and the small boy."Are you okay Miss" Jack asking smiling warmly  offering his hand to help her off the roof of the car.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Aleandra took Jack's hand and came down off the car, keeping her hunting knife ready in her hand. "Yeah I'm just peachy. Don't know 'bout Terrence though..." She said and smiles at her little brother. "You can unlock the door and get out hun. It's safe." She called.

Terrence hurriedly unlock the car door and runs into Ally's arms and she smiled just a little. "How's that boyo? Hell of a birthday present huh?" She asked and ran her fingers through Terrence's hair. She could feel him trying to hug the life out of her. "It's okay Terry. I got you now..." She said softly. She then smiled apologetically. "You should say thank you to the nice guys Terrence." She coaxed.

Terrence lifted his head to look up at the three guys and uttered a small thank you. Aleandra's eyes twinkled a little. "The names Aleandra. Ally to my friends. Listen we have a long arse drive, and this is my Aunt's only car. If it was only me I'd sit and talk with you folks but, with Terry here..." She sighed softly and slipped her hunting knife into its sheath in her boot.

"If ya want I can come back by myself tomorrow evening. We'll swap stories. Alright?" She asked and rubbed Terry's back. "He's a little startled by those...things. Lemme get him back home to Carlow."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Jack gave off a warm smile as he looked over the two." I'm Captain Jack Harkness" pointing behind him " Those two back are Geoff an Ianto." They'd  give a wave or a smile as Geoff was off the phone and pulling bodies with Ianto. Jack turned back looking her over again then the kid."Alright then. Tomorrow it is. Lets say the books store down the way. Well have some tea and such " Jack said cheerfully as he turned from her" if I was you I'd leave in a hurry. Once the clean up crew shows up they'll keep you here all night. " Jack sighed deeply as he grabbed a dead weevil dragging it to the body pile.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Aleandra nodded and smiled just a little. "The book store sounds good." She said and patted Terrence on the back. "Go ahead and get back in Terry. Let's get you back to Aunt Jen's." She said with a troubled smile. Jack could easily see it in her eyes that she might or might not show up. She started the car up and drove off. "Who were those people Ally?" Terrence asked after an hour. "I...don't know Terry." She replied and they spent the rest off the drive in silence.

The next day Ally showed up at the bookstore down the street where she and Terrence had been attacked. She had asked her Aunt for the car for the day and had gotten it. She rubbed her neck as she perused the store keeping an eye open for the Captain and rubbed the back of her neck sighing softly. "Why the hell am I here?" She muttered and went to the cafe side of the bookstore to grab a cup of coffee. She paid for the coffee and sat down at a small table, her backpack sitting at her feet as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Pulling up in a black SUV was Jack an Ianto. "you sure its a good idea to talk with her Jack..?" Ianto was worried about what could happen. " It should be fine..I'm just going to tell her what those things where and I'll be off. Now go park the car.." Jack stepped from the SUV making his way into the book store. Seeing Ally sitting alone he'd pull up a chair looking her dead in the eye" I talk you listen." Jacks voice went to a low tone.: " What you saw was weevils..there aliens that are slipping through the rift here in Cardiff. I'm part of group know as torchwood we trying keep things under control..we prepare the human race for the future." Jack got up from his jack pushing it in" I want you to forget what you saw today and move on.."He'd make his way to the door. Looking at the sky he'd see it wants to rain" Why can it never be a sunny day just for once?"
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 am

She looked into Jack's eyes as he told her about Torchwood, and Weevils and how he wanted her to forget what she had seen. She slowly finished off her coffee and grinned from the little secret she had.

"Can't forget Captain Harkness. You see due to a...friend of mine I've already seen the Twenty-second Century." She mentioned as she picked up her umbrella and slipped her arm under his. "To be honest I've seen stranger things in this day and age than in that era." She smiled a little and slipped the book she had bought earlier into a bag.

"I even had to smack him for her rudeness...so instead of attempting to order me about like some subordinate, Captain, you might want to decide on a little civility." She smiled and left the Captain's side to go to her car.

Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Jack stopped in his track once she said she had a friend who took her to the 22nd century...The only person who could do such a thing and Jack hasn't seem his friend in sometime. Feeling her slip her arm into his he'd look at her" Yeah smacking him is ever a good idea." Seeing her take off to her car..Jack let out a sigh."You'd like I can show you Torchwood..since we have the same friend.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:16 pm

She turned and bit her lower lip. "That's you and your friends yeah?" She asked and looked uncertain. "How do I know I'm not going to be murdered in a sound-proofed room in a satanic manner?" She smirked in a teasing way letting him know she was only joking.

"Sure. I guess my friend would jump right into it no questions asked. Allons-y!" She smiled and walked back over to the Captain. "At least that's what he would say." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 pm

As she was walking back to Jack,Ianto walked passed her. He has heard most of they've been talking about "Jack do you think its wise to let her in?" Jack ponder his thought for bit. Nodding he'd turn around knowing she'd follow him. Turning into an ally way he'd walk down to it came to a wall. waiting on her to catch up he'd lean into the wall, Ianto said still looking around waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 am

Aleandra put her wallet in her jean pocket and her purchase at the book store in the car she had borrowed from her aunt. She then turned around to follow Jack down the alleyway and smiled shyly at Ianto and Jack as she made her way towards them. It was true that she was unsure of how this would end...but that didn't mean that she would falter in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captain meets Guitar-girl!    The Captain meets Guitar-girl!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Captain meets Guitar-girl!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: