Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Have guitar, will travel... I_vote_lcapHave guitar, will travel... I_voting_barHave guitar, will travel... I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Have guitar, will travel... I_vote_lcapHave guitar, will travel... I_voting_barHave guitar, will travel... I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Have guitar, will travel...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

Have guitar, will travel... Empty
PostSubject: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Aleandra had somehow made her way back to Cardiff after a long trek to Africa to see how bad the hype had been. She wasn't too surprised that it had been completely false. Most of the people down there were nice. It was the gangs that you needed to stay away from really. But she had gotten a wonderful tan/burn down there. Much better than the freezing cold up here in Great Britain.

But it was close to Christmas and she wanted to surprise her Aunt and brother if only to see their smiling faces on Christmas Day. She was shivering so she decided to pop into a chip shop to grab a quick bite and warm up so certain bits didn't fall off.

She sifted through her pants pocket for her phone and pulled it out only to find it deader then a doornail. "Great...If only I could find a payphone...or something..." She grumbled as she leaned back in her chair drumming her fingers on the table. "Just my bloody luck!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Glancing up from his plate of chips, the Doctor watched in silent amusement as a girl walked into the shop and began cursing under her breath about her phone before sitting down at a table next to his. Choosing to keep his silence for the moment, he popped another chip into his mouth before he usual excitement rose up and wouldn't let him sit still. Getting up from the table, he carried his plate over to her's and sat down across from her with a wide smile. "Hello, I'm the Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 pm

She looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow at him. "The Doctor hmmn?" She tilted her head to the side and looked him over. "The Doctor of what exactly? Confusing people?" She asked a slight teasing grin on her lips.

"What brings you to Cardiff in the chilly days before Christmas? Business, pleasure or family?" She asked and grinned a little cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 pm

"Just the Doctor. And I came for the chips." The Doctor added with a grin, popping another in his mouth as if to clarify his statement. "I could ask you the same question. Tanned, traveling clothes. I'd say your back from a nice warm place. Why come back here if it's so cold?" He added idly, looking her over curiously for a moment before settling his eyes back on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 pm

She smiled. "Little brother. Figured it'd be a nice surprise..." She picked up the ketch up bottle and fiddled with the cap before dumping a little on her plate. He could likely tell there was something she wasn't saying through how she clammed up a little.

She then smiled warmly. to try and 'banish' the secret she had inside herself. "So Northern accent, you look a bit like a U-boat captain and yet not Russian...definitely not American. So where you from sweetie?" She all but practically purred. "Such old eyes also...yet you appear to be only in your early thirties maybe forties..." She said taking a good look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am

Feeling another grin flash across his face, the Doctor held back a slight laugh before replying. "I'm from all over." He said brightly, not bothering to answer her other statements as he popped another fresh chip into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully for a moment. Swallowing quickly, he turned to look at the door of the shop with a small frown. "Do you feel that breeze? Storm. Best be getting off soon before my transport ends up being buried under several feet of snow. Lots of it this year if I remember." Standing up, he straightened his jacket slightly then tossed a bill onto the table. Thanks to Sonya leaving random pound notes laying around the TARDIS, he amassed a small fortune after collecting it all one boring day.

"I'll be off, it was lovely to meet you, Aleandra." He said brightly, tilting his head towards her before heading out the door and into a gust of cold wind that nearly pushed him off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:30 am

She sat there stunned only for a few minutes. "He said my name..." Thinking to herself replaying when he said her name. "Did I say my name? No..." Her eyes widened a little as she stood with a start and grabbed her guitar case in a mad race to get out the door and go after him.

"Wait!!" She yelled as she ran after the man. It had to have been 'that' Doctor...but he didn't have the wild hair or that bouncy energy of the one she had run into during that October.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Braxien turned sharply around the corner, he was starving and he could smell the frying pans, hard at work. This was something he missed since his recent travels, his shoulder still itched quite a bit. The door opened and he slid into one of the empty booths, glancing at the menu. A waitress passed and he stuck out his hand but she ignored him.

"Excuse me…I want some chips, please." Braxien said, slight annoyance in his voice, once he had the attention of the waitress.

It was getting dark but he wanted to stay a while longer. It was a quaint little planet. The chips finally arrived, he tucked in, putting three or four in his mouth at time. Something buzzed in his pocket, a tracker he bought in the market planet.

"Oh…what's this?"

Leaving the plate of chips and a tip, he got out of the building. He guessed that something was wrong. The air didn't seem right or was it that long since he could predict weather? Its the weather, dummy. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a figure darting into a darkened area and followed.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"What is it now?" The Doctor sighed, turning to face the girl with his eyebrows raised in question. "Come on, out with it. I have things I need to do." He prompted after she didn't reply right away, already he was antsy to get going, shifting from foot to foot while he stood on the sidewalk, his eyes darting upward now and again to watch the storm clouds drift closer. "If your not going to talk, I'm going. I have to get back to my TARDIS before the snow starts falling." He finally said, turning around with the shake of his head and starting down the sidewalk once more.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 am

"You knew my name yet I didn't tell you! That makes you one of two things...telepathic, which I highly doubt because i have never seen that face before with those features...Or your the same man who took me on a hell of an adventure this October!" She hollered at his back. "I highly doubt that as well although no one addressed me by name in that shop even tho I've stopped in there on more than a few occasions. And you really don' look like that man..." She said softly, her accent beginning to show slightly, as she followed him. "Time and Relative Dimension in Space right? That's what it stands for..." She hoped he would turn around again. "Is that really you Doctor?" She looked a little troubled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:49 am

Turning to look over his shoulder, the Doctor flashed her a wide smile. "Are you coming or not?" Shooting a quick glance up at the sky, he started walking again at a slower pace so she could keep up with him as the wind began whipping down the sidewalk. Grinning into the wind, he let out a light laugh and turned a corner into a dim alleyway and stopped, simply drinking in the sight of his welcome TARDIS. "Hello girl, ready to get going?" He asked quietly, walking towards the blue box and patting it on the side before fishing out his key and unlocking the door. "Hurry up, it's going to get cold and I am not a patient man!" He added in a shout over his shoulder before disappearing inside his ship.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:58 am

She grinned broadly at the invitation and followed the Doctor to the TARDIS. "You and your long strides!" She teased as she followed the Doctor into the TARDIS and looked around in awe. "A bit different since I saw her last. She isn't the only only though." She walked up the ramp and place her backpack against the captains perch. "Where to Doctor?" She asked her eyes gleaming with her sense of adventure.

Aleandra only felt a little guilt at not bringing her brother along. She had no doubt he would love this.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 am

Looking up from the controls, the Doctor grinned at Aleandra. "We could go to Byrin, where the trees change colors at night. Or to Septin 2 where you can get a tan that turns purple. Can you imagine, me with purple skin. That would be a sight." He said brightly, one elbow leaning against the console as he spoke, his eyes distant as he conjured up several planets to go. "France in the 1300's, have tea with the king. He still owes me a chicken, don't ask why."

His gaze sharpened again and focused on her face once more. "Anywhere you like, all of time and space. Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:25 am

She thought about it and then grinned. "Feudal Era of Tokyo Japan back when the samurai were big. Then to the ohhh....the 60th century to see if we humans finally make it to the stars!" She laughed a little and set her guitar case down against her backpack.

If she could grab something from way back then for her brother...even if it was something so inconsequential as a bow and arrow or even a fan...those wouldn't affect history would it?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:43 pm

Frowning slightly at her first choice, the Doctor nodded then forced his usual grin onto his face. "Right! Feudal Japan! Hold on, things get a bit shaky." He said happily, rushing around the controls for a moment before stopping next to the lever and yanking it down, sending the TARDIS into a fit of violent shakes, nearly sending him flying back onto the floor if he didn't manage to grab onto the edge of the console and hang on tightly.
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Aleandra yelped as she held onto the railing near her and crouched down as the TARDIS shook. She was a little leary of this type of travel but she was one to never turn down new adventures. She had seen the slight irritation in the Doctor's eyes she wondered if she had made the wrong choice in destinations.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Landing the TARDIS quickly, the Doctor turned to Aleandra with a smile on his face, waving a hand at the door without a word. He was strongly reminded of the time he brought Mal here, it was the last time he saw her on good terms actually... Feeling a slight pang in his chest, he turned to the console and fiddled with a couple of the controls. "Go on out, I'll be there in a minute. You might want to change your clothes though, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. Wardrobe is down the hall, take a right go through the kitchen, take another right, left, left, one more right and it's the second door on the left. Go on now."
Back to top Go down
Aleandra
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Aleandra looked down at her outfit and grinned sheepishly. Of course she would stick out like a sore thumb. She followed the Doctor's directions and found herself in the wardrobe area. She wanted to look nice but not attract attention.

She admired the outfits, finally choosing out a powder teal green kimono with intricate designs of butterflies on it, the traditional sandals and attempted to fix her hair up a little so that she looked like she was from the era. She frowned just a little as she stowed her knife in her eariler outfits boot trusting that there would be no trouble on this trip and picked up a royal blue fan with spirals and swirls, only to slide it into the sash. "I'm going to kick myself if I'm going to actually need that knife..." She sighed and stooped to pick up the sheathed knife and stowed it in an inner part of her kimono.

She then made her way back to the control room and straightened out her kimono. "I just realized that kimonos really don't allow a huge stride." She said as she presented her outfit for inspection. "Don't laugh...I already feel foolish..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Looking over from what he was doing next to the console, the Doctor eyed her outfit critically before nodding quickly. "You'll do? You ready?" Jumping up to his feet, he slipped his sonic into his jacket as he pulled it on before walking over to the door with a grin. "Come on then, Ancient Japan, right outside these doors, waiting for you to take the first step out. You might want to watch walking in those shoes though, they didn't have paved roads then you know." He added, nodding down at the sandals she wore then grinned up at her, arm held out to the door as if to say 'go on, open it.' to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have guitar, will travel...   Have guitar, will travel... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have guitar, will travel...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: