Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
An After School Walk I_vote_lcapAn After School Walk I_voting_barAn After School Walk I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
An After School Walk I_vote_lcapAn After School Walk I_voting_barAn After School Walk I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

An After School Walk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

An After School Walk Empty
PostSubject: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:44 am

David had his backpack slung on one shoulder. He was wearing his usual blue gray hoodie and blue jeans. David would wear the same pair of jeans for days at a time. It was raining out and his feet were freezing because his blue converse where soaked. He was walking in a park nearby his school. His school was one of those schools for gifted children but most of the kids there were stupid. He had just got out of school and liked to walk here to clear his mind but he also didn't want to do his homework yet. The park was mostly empty because of the rain. As David was walking he was thinking about his dog Shadow and what he would say if he could talk. He would probably just say he wanted to be fed. A little smile went across his face when he thought of it but it was short lived. David heard something move but there was nothing around. David got scared. What if its a murderer? Luckily it was just a chipmunk. David decided to sit down on a nearby bench to calm down. He sat there with his face in his hands. "I'm just a worthless piece of crap." David mumbled to his self.

Last edited by David Chase on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing point of view)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:23 pm

((David, for future reference: We do not RP in first person, meaning i or me. We use third person as if looking at the event as it took place from a narrators point of view. That's why we stress the importance of detail because it helps other members join your RP if they want to. If they know where exactly your character is, what he is wearing, what is going on around him, what school he went to etc etc then it will be easier for them to enter. If you'd like an example to aid you in this process, please check out RP's like The Night of Sirens or Time Rewritten Or just feel free to PM myself and or the other Admins Smile))
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Leatha swore in Silurian when the boy disturbed her meal. The chipmunk she had been stalking had dashed away from her reach when someone, Leatha sniffed the stale air, a young male ape, had gasped. "I guess I've found a new meal" Leatha thought as she shifted slightly in the bushes, disturbing a few leaves. Leatha pulled her hood up over her head to disguise her reptilian features. Stepping out of the bushes she had been sheltering in Leath cleared her throat. “Do you have any idea how long I had been stalking that?” she asked the ape.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm

David turned around startled. "Wh... Who are you?" David said with a tint of curiosity in his voice. David almost forgot the persons question. "Sorry about that." David said with a bit more courage.

Last edited by David Chase on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

((Um, Leatha is covered by a hood. David can't see her face))
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm

((Sorry I changed it.))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:57 pm

((Thanks!))

"I-" Leatha stated, adding a pause for some dramatic tension, "-Am a Lizard woman from the dawn of time" A smile tugged at the corners of Leatha's lips as she pulled off her hood to reveal her scales. Leatha smiled slightly as she flicked her long tongue in and out of her mouth. "Be prepared to be eaten" She smiled, enjoying the thought of frightening her prey. Although she really didn't intend to harm it; She just liked watching apes squirm in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 am

David stepped back a bit. He was startled at the sight before him. "I must be dreaming." David mumbled to his self. It couldn't possibly be real right?
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 pm

"Not dreaming. Not dreaming at all" Leatha smiled as she casually walked up to David. Leatha pulled her hood back over her head, but not so much as to cover her face. Leatha raised a scaled, hairless eyebrow. "So, we have business to settle. You scared away my lunch and I'm hungry" Leatha hissed.

Last edited by Scarlegs on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Aedre sneakily moved to behind the big oak tree to watch and listen to the lizard and the human talk. She peered around the tree trunk and thought about what the lizard said. Should I help the boy? Aedre thought. She slowly walked out from her post behind the tree and moved towards them.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Leatha flicked her tongue in and out, scenting a new figure. "Show yourself" Leatha hissed as she spun around to view a strange face. Leathas face softened as she saw that the creature that was approaching them. "Another outcast" Leatha frowned.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 am

Aedre blinked. She walked closer towards the couple. "who are you?" she says. Aedre pulls her hat slightly further down her head to cover her face slightly more. She continued walking untill she finally reached them.

Last edited by LD101 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:10 am

((Nononono LD you only put what they are thinking in italics! Haha. And remember what we talked about the changing of tense <3 ))

Leatha blinked. "Leatha, pleased to meet you" Leatha smiled, holding out her hand for the other alien to shake. Leatha nodded in the woman's direction and then turned back to the ape.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:37 am

Artemis was walking by, her hood was raised up and over her head, shading her face almost completely and her blonde, plaited hair was peering out of her hood and was sat on top of her green cloak; she noticed the two weird looking beings and another human. She blinked at them before stopping immediately, she raised her bow and attached an arrow, aiming it at Leatha and Aedre, "Who the hell are you?!" she growled as she spoke, "Sir, I would advise you run now!" she ordered David, she didn't want him to get hurt, he was an innocent human after all, he had done nothing wrong. Well, that's what Artemis was thinking, she had only arrived at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 am

Leatha spun around, "Whoa, whoa, Artemis. Calm down!" Leatha raised her hands above her head and shook off her hood to reveal her reptilian features for the girl to see. She couldn't quite call the ape her friend, given a weapon was pointed at her head. Leatha said a slight prayer on her amethyst bracelet tied around her wrist. "Remember me Artemis? We're not doing anything wrong. Aliens have as much rights as apes. We weren't doing anything!" Leatha flicked her tongue in and out, trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 am

Aedre started to reach out and clam people down when her hat feel off. She grabbed it and shoved it back on her head. " sorry about that" Aedre startled. Aedre slowly stepped back I wonder what they're thinking

Last edited by LD101 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 am

Artemis heard a familiar voice and she looked towards Leatha. Her eyes widened as she saw it was her friend, "Leatha?! What were you doing here?" She lowered her bow and arrow, a little shocked as she saw Leatha again, she smiled at Leatha. " It's been a while since our last encounter. How's things been going?" She tilted her head curiously. "Who is your friend?" She pointed towards Aedre, wondering who she was, she knew she wasn't human just by seeing that she was infact some sort of cat. She looked Aedre up and down, "You look like a nurse..." She murmured, "Probably because you are one, right?" She smiled kindly, noticing Aedre back away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 am

David ignored the order to run. He didn't want to leave this was the most interesting thing that has ever happened to him. He did back up a bit but only to fall and twist his ankle. Now he wanted to run away. David never liked people helping him when he's hurt. David tried to stand up only to fall back on to the wet grass.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Artemis turned to David as he fell down, "Are you alright?" she asked before watching him stand up, only to fall again. She sighed, shaking her head, "You have to be careful, twisting your ankle is a pain, trust me I should know." she smiled slightly before helping him up, his arm over her shoulders as she made him stand up, but she did it slowly and gently, not wanting to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 pm

"I'm fine." David grumbled. He limped to the bench. "I don't need any help." David snapped as he sat down. God did he hate other people sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Artemis raised her hands up in defense, "Oh fine! I won't help you then." she sighed and turned on her heel as she went to walk away, her grip on her bow had grown tighter since she was snapped at. She growled a little to herself, Some people are not very grateful... she thought to herself, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 pm

"Wait, crap I'm sorry!" David yelled. He's done it again making people hate him. David looked down at his blue converse in shame.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Artemis had stopped in her tracks and turned around to him, smiling slightly, "I-It's ok!" she said before walking over to him and sitting down on the bench. "A-are you ok?" she asked with a worried voice. "Did I upset you?" she looked down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:02 pm

David looked up. "I"m ok but my ankle still hurts." David said. He did hate feeling weak though. David quickly glanced at his watch. He should of been home twenty minuets ago. His foster parents are going to be furious. David flinched at the thought of them.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Artemis nodded with a friendly smile, "That's good... I mean it's good that you're ok! It's bad that your ankle still hurts." she blushed slightly at her embarrassment, she hated mixing up her words, or even just messing up her side of a conversation. She looked to him, "You're late for something aren't you?" she smiled at him slightly before standing up, "I can't watch you limp on the foot to wherever you were going or need to go, so I will assist you, but I am not leaving your side until you reach your destination." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An After School Walk   An After School Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An After School Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: