Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Whispers In the Night I_vote_lcapWhispers In the Night I_voting_barWhispers In the Night I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Whispers In the Night I_vote_lcapWhispers In the Night I_voting_barWhispers In the Night I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Whispers In the Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Whispers In the Night Empty
PostSubject: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:17 pm

(Closed to Sonya and David Chase)

After locking the TARDIS doors behind her, Sonya turned around and studied her surroundings. Borrowing the TARDIS had it's advantages for the most part. A little time away from everyone, just her and... Wherever the hell she was, honestly, where was she? Blinking in the dark, she fumbled in her coat pocket for a moment before pulling out a torch and clicking it on to shine around the spot she stood in. "Trees... Trees... And more trees. Wonderful." Grinning to herself, she set off, wandering around the wooded area curiously.

Stooping down, she picked up a leaf from the ground and studied it under the light. "Ah, Oak, Earth then, good. I was starting to think I landed on Arnarac again." Dropping it to the ground, Sonya continued walking, her light flicking from side to side as she traveled farther into the woods.

Nearly an hour later, she stopped in the middle of a small clearing, frowning at the trees surrounding her. "How big could a patch of woods be? I mean... Woods are small, forests are huge and from the smell in the air, I'm not in a forest."
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:35 pm

David was taking his black lab Shadow for a late night walk. David kind of snuck out of the house so he didn't have to deal with his evil foster parents tonight. David hoped for a normal walk tonight but that the world did not want to corporate with him. His torch ran out of batteries and he was by the small clearing but that wasn't very helpful to finding a way out. Then he saw some light.

"At least something is on my side today." David mumbled to his self and walked to the light.

He could see a person in the distance. "Hey! Can you help me out my torch is dead?" David yelled at the person.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Upon hearing the voice, Sonya spun around and flashed her light on a young boy with a large black dog next to him. "Oh, yeah, hang on a second!" She called back, already making her way over towards him while her other hand fumbled around in one of her pockets for a moment before coming up with several batteries. "What kind does it take?" She asked curiously, shining her torch on his when she reached him, the other hand holding out the batteries she found out for him to see.

Turning her head slightly, she studied the trees for a moment, a small frown appearing on her face. For a second she thought she heard a faint psychic whisper, but when she paid attention, there was nothing. With a shrug, she turned back to the boy and rolled the batteries around on her palm, studying them curiously. "I don't know why I have these, but good thing I did, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 pm

David took two AA batteries. "Thanks." He said as he switched the batteries. "I've never seen you before." David thought out loud and turn his torch on. Shadow barked at something in the distance. David put his finger up to his lips and Shadow stopped barking. David looked at the direction that Shadow was barking at but he didn't see anything.

Last edited by David Chase on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:43 pm

(David, one of our things on here is to at least try to make a one paragraph reply. About four sentences or more. It makes it hard on other people to reply to only a sentence or two.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:54 am

((Oh sorry! I changed it.))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:21 am

(its all good, i just thought id help)

Sonya eyed the dog curiously for a moment then looked back up at the boy with a grin. "Oh, I'm just a wanderer. Travelling from place to place, you know." Tucking the batteries back into her pocket, she flicked the light in her hand towards the trees his dog barked at, trailing off from what she had been talking about. With a slight frown on her facw, she wandered a few steps closer to the edge of the clearing, studying the trees curiously.

"Anyway, as I was saying. I'm not really anyone, just a passing face you won't remember tomorrow morning." Crouching down, she passed a had across the grass lightly, letting her fingers trail along before standing back up and sniffing the air. "Tell me, why is a kid wandering around the forest this time of night anyway? Shouldn't you be home doing homework- What is that smell? Do you smell that? It's like copper or dusty mold..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:19 pm

David paused for a moment. He really shouldn't tell this stranger why he's out here but he figured whats the worst that could happen? "I snuck out, My evil foster parents have been... Doing things to me lately... Oh I'm David Chase by the way. Most people call me Chase though." said David. His phone started vibrating but he ignored it. I was probably just his foster parents anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:45 pm

"Sonya, just call me Sonya." She replied, flashing him a smile then peering around the clearing again. "Are you going to answer that? The buzzing is really starting to bother me." She added, shining the light on his pocket then up to this face with her eyebrows raised slightly in question. Blimey this regeneration was overly sensitive to smells and sounds. "And by the way, your parents. Adoptive or not, they'll always be like that. Trust me, they haven't done anything to you compared to what mine did to me." With that said, she turned and stepped through the trees a few paces then clicked off her light and listened intently to the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:12 pm

David wanted to smack Sonya in the face. No body has any idea what his foster parents are like. He flinched at the thought of them. David itched his left arm. It started to bleed again. His phone stopped vibrating. David thought about his 'plan'. His foster parents wouldn't care about it. They would never have to see him again ever. David looked for the right tree for his 'plan'.
"Well I was nice meeting you Sonya but I have to follow though on something." David started to walk off and grab the rope out of his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:21 pm

"You know... Killing yourself won't solve anything, Chase." Sonya called over her shoulder towards him, not even bothering to look as she continued studying the area idly. "I could have done that years ago after what mine did to me, but here I am now. New face and new attitude like usual." She added, turning finally to look over at the young boy curiously. "If you want to escape, running away would be better That's what I did, ran away, never went back. Now they're both gone along with the rest of my people. Aside from a few that is." Turning the torch in her hand around a couple of times, she flicked it back on then walked over to stand next to him, watching as he dug in his backpack.

"My family tore my head apart. I was a test subject for them... Scientists after all."
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:34 pm

"No one cares about me." Chase said with no emotion. "And no one can stop me!" Chase yelled and started climbing a tree. His mind was echoing No one cares Chase. Not even you're real parents! He was at the perfect branch. Chase smiled like a maniac. "Its all over soon." he said to his self.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:41 pm

"You know, if I didn't care, I wouldn't be standing under this tree watching you. I would have walked away." Sonya called up to him, simply watching as he began tying the rope to a branch not too far away from where she was. "I could take you away from here, but I doubt you'd want to see my spaceship. You know, too childish." Reaching into her pocket, she fiddled with her sonic idly for a moment then looked back up at Chase with a manic gleam in her eye. "Or I could make a rather loud, irritating and easily pinpointed noise to draw people to this area. I doubt you could finish your noose in the amount of time it would take them to get here." She added, still twirling the sonic between the fingers in her left hand, just where he could see it, but not make out what it was.

"Or... You could climb down and talk to me before I end up loosing my patience. Your choice. I'll.. I'll just be over this way. When your ready to talk, I'll be waiting. But you only have..." She glanced down at her watch then back up at him. "Say... Thirty seconds. Think fast." With a last grin, she turned and walked over to the edge of the clearing and began fiddling with her sonic, programming it to remotely activate the TARDIS from where she stood should the need arise.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Chase snarled. "I can just do it later." he said hopping down from the tree. "But you can try and convince me not to and you won't be successful." Chase folded his arms together "Try me." he said as a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 pm

"Alright. Might want to stand back, she tends to drift off course sometimes." Sonya added brightly, the same grin spread across her face as she flicked her sonic on and waited for the familiar pulsing and grinding noises that accompanied the TARDIS begin to fill the clearing. "Ah, there she is, trustworthy as ever!" She proclaimed once the blue box stood in the center of the trees. Striding over, she patted the wooden panels on the side fondly before turning to Chase, her head tilting to the door beside her. "Want to take a look? I promise you, the outside is very misleading."
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Chase looked confused but that vanished quickly. "Right and this is just a mind trick!" Chase chuckled but went to the door anyway. "I'll tell you one thing though good illusion." Shadow wined at Chase. Shadow hated when Chased acted like this.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:06 pm

"Oh yes, mind trick. I forgot how clever you little humans can be." Sonya laughed lightly, already turning to the door and pulling her key out to unlock it. "Don't mind me, just getting into my illusory box then. Probably pop off to eighteenth century France so I can have tea with the king." She added with another laugh before pushing the door open and striding across the room towards the console. "If you plan on coming with me on my acid trip, I suggest you shut the door, even if it's in your mind, that vortex wind gets pretty strong." She called over to Chase from where she was, hands already messing with the controls in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Chase walked inside. "What? No. That can't be..." Chase mumbled to his self. Shadow walked in and Chase shut the door. Then he tripped on the steps because he was to distracted. "Right ok that hurt so not dreaming." Chase thought out loud. Shadow started to chew on something but Chase didn't notice. "You know what your insane." Chase passed. "I like that!" Chase smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm

"Of course I am, if I wasn't at this point in my life, then anyone who met me ought to be very frightened. Considering all that's happened." Sonya piped up from where she stood, looking around the time rotor at the kid, a wide smile on her face as he walked forward. "Don't be shy, come on, sit down and relax. I have to set the co-ordinates then we'll be off." Tilting her head over, she indicated the jumper seat sitting behind her then continued what she was doing, walking around to the other side of the console and fiddling with the controls there.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 am

Chase sat down in the jumper seat. "So how does this work?" Chase asked. "I've always liked inventing things. I made a tracker for Shadow that works with an app on my cell phone." Chase said and gestured towards Shadow. Chase saw that Shadow was chewing on a stick. "Shadow! No stop it." Chase ran over to Shadow and pulled the half devoured tree branch out of his mouth. Little remnants of the stick was all over the floor. "Crap, I'm sorry. I didn't see him bring the stick inside." Chase apologized.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 pm

((Mind if I butt in? I really want to get Leatha antiquated with Sonya, never found the right thread. Is it okay if I post my reply now?))

Leatha trudged slowly through the leaf litter in the park, the small animals sniffling about her feet would have made a good meal, but Leatha was too intent on listening to the trees whisper to think about food. A raised voice made her jump. "Sounds familiar" she hissed as she slunk from tree to tree. By the time Leatha had made her way to the clearing the box was sitting in the clearing with voices coming from inside. "Doctor!" Leatha exclaimed as she strode over to the open entrance. "Oh, sorry" Leatha said as she saw the unfamiliar face of a woman. Leatha looked a bit closer to the door and saw David. "How's that ankle of yours?" she asked him with a small smile.
"Sorry to barge on like this," Leatha said to the woman, "I thought you were someone else. I'm Leatha by the way" she announced.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 pm

((Sorry, this is meant to be a closed RP, it was just put into the wrong section.. -_- You're not in trouble, because Sonya posted it in the open ones, but in the future, check the first post to make sure it doesn't say it's closed to someone, k? Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll move it now.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:44 pm

((Oh, sorry. I didn't see that XD Thanks for telling me c: ))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 pm

"Hm? Oh, no worries about that. I've seen this place get a lot worse than a few shreds of a stick, let him chew on it I say." Sonya said in a distracted tone, glancing up from what she was doing to watch the dog fondly. "I used to have a dog when I was young, oh... About twenty years old I think. Just starting out really..." Suddenly a shadow crossed her face as she turned away from them and looked down at the console, focusing more than she had to on her hands as they worked. "He... He disappeared, a shadow ate him. Vashta did it... Can't say I should have done something... I didn't know who I was then, of course, watching your dog run through the shadow of a tree to fetch the ball you through and then just suddenly turn into a skeleton before your eyes... That would be a tad traumatic to anyone really..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:13 am

"Oh wow I'm sorry." Chase said. Shadow took the stick out of his hand. "Hey!" Chase yelled and played tug of war with Shadow. Which in turn just left Chase on the floor in a heap and Shadow prancing around with the stick. Chase who was breathing heavily looked up at Sonya. "Is there some water somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers In the Night   Whispers In the Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers In the Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next