Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_voting_barOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_voting_barOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Of course Nightmares are normal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

"Yeah, I'm still breathing." Mal answered Medwyn in a flustered tone. She peeled herself from the table and hesitantly walked to the window, or more then hole in the wall that was once the window, and stared out of it. Great, it appeared everyone wanted to go check things out. Her anxiety spiked but she took a gutsy step outside before hustling over to Quinn and basically hiding behind her. The coward in her subconsciously placed an object, in this case a person, between her and the possible threat.

"Gas leak? Dang, we could be breathing that in!" She quickly covered her nose with her hand. The wounds began to sting from the salt off Mal's hangs which caused her to groan at her misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Medwyn put the collar of her Coat over her nose. (Almost looking like a Ninja by this XD)
"That's what you really shouldn't!" She answered to Mal's comment about breathing in the gas.
Of course - It had been the early 21st century, which meant: Explosions everywhere. Humanity descending to it's worst. War and terror almost across the entire globe...
But the place they were right now had not been one of this historical hotspots, which was, why Medwyn looked at Gregory - Assuming that he already had come to the same conclusion...
"Pretty unusual for this time of the year... What do you make of it?!"
Discretely she started to scan the gasseous emissions. And these had not been what Medwyn would have expected to scan at all...
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Gregory decided to duck into an alley partly to avoid being followed and partly to get his scanners active. he shot out of the alley and screeched to a stop around the corner attempting not to fall into the near perfect half cylinder crater that seemed to be the explosions aftermath. he visually scanned the area and was shocked to notice the absence of any debris at all as if the matter had just disappeared into thin air. he pulled out his vortex manipulator to check the readings after reading them he was frozen in almost complete shock at the readings on his device. "no i cant be that fight was over years ago why would the come back now?!? of all times" he decided the only way to progress would be to collaborative with the other time agent no matter how much he hated the ideal as he turned to find and converse with the other group he was struck in the back of the head and completely blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Quinn saw The man whose name she had yet figured out dart off into one of the side alley ways, "Noo whaur is he gonnae," she said more to her self. she started to walk into the alley but she she turned around all the debrise was gone, "Whit the bluddy heel!," she exclaimed stairing at the sight in shock. "Whaur did it aw bludy gang!" (where did it all bloddy go,)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Violent coughs shook Mal's body and caused her to back away further from the scene. She shut her eyes tight and when she reopened them, everything was gone. This caused her to splutter and choke, her eyes were wide and stunned. How is this even possible?

Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Following the young man and Quinn, Medwyn eventually knelt down and took a look through the cratre.
That one looked quite unusual, but she was not able to see a pattern yet...
She recognized that the other Time Agent (she however highly guessed that he was one.) was mumbling something.
Giving him a curious look she asked "What did you say?" into his direction.
However, as Mal heavily coughed Medwyn quickly returned her attention towards her, putting her hands on Mal's upper-arms to watch for her.
Regarding to this woman's bad luck, for a couple of seconds, she already expected the worst...
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:37 pm

"Umm, ye make sure she isnae dyin' an' aam gonna gang fin' 'at laddie an' figure it whit he knows. Ah bit he knows somthin'" she called out to Medwyn giving Mal a worried look and lightly jogged down the alley. she turned the corner just in time to see him get knocked out and disapear. "Och jobby!" (Oh SHAME ON YOU) she said a bit loudly. There were two forms standing where the man had just disapeard. They imeadeatly turned around and sprinted at her. QUinn turned on her heal and sprinted back down the alley screaming. "MEDWYN!" she screamed as she rounded the corner and medwyn came back into site. Quinn was almost there when one of the two caught her in a coke hold, causing her to pass out and was teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Mal gave Medwyn a small smile, trying to reassure her that she was alright. She would attempt to speak but she didn't think any words would manage to get out. After a moment of breathing she finally managed to ask, "What's going on here?" A few moments later, Quinn's call was heard echoing through the street. "Oh my god!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of course Nightmares are normal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: