Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_voting_barOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_voting_barOf course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Of course Nightmares are normal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:07 pm

"what do you mean attacked!" quinn said getting more and more alarmed. she stood up and hoverd around the girl and medwyn. not sure what she could do to help. "should we call the police? who attacked you. oh dear oh dear oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Mal took the damp napkin and applied it to her nose. Her eyes were wide and wild as she looked from Medwyn to Quinn and back. The next line was said in more hysteria than perhaps necessary for this confession, "A bike!" Ok, embarrassed did not even begin to cover the way she felt. She hung her head in such shame. Why wouldn't the floor just suck her up and end her humiliation. "I was walking to work and tripped face first into the tire of a bicyclist." Her voice was low as she muttered this confession. These lovely people would probably be annoyed with her, getting them worked up for a load of nothing. Mal cursed her clumsy nature.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:17 pm

"That sounds dangerous!" Medwyn exclaimed, taking a closer look at the woman's injuries, then handing a fresh wet napkin to her.
"You really should not do things like this, Lady."
With a weak smile she offered her seat to the injured young woman.
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:23 am

Quinn gave the girl a you have to be kidding me look. "So what what your saying," Quinn started "is that you weren't attacked but that you tripped...and face planted," quinn said the very slowly raising an eye brow. " well then," she huffed plopping back down in her seat. "You're bloody like me," she said with alight chucle clapping. "Congratsulations."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Mal applied the proffered napkin and tossed out the soiled ones. She heavily sat with a thanks when Medwyn gave up her chair. "Oh, yes. I seem to draw danger towards myself just by putting one foot in front of the other." At Quinn's exclamation and applause, Mal tried not to feel offended. She put a half grin on her face that only caused her to wince in pain. "Bloody nose!" A silent snicker breathily escaped her lips. Well, this was one way to meet new people. "The names Mal, in case you were curious."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm

"Hello Mal!" Medwyn answered politely and nodded towards the young woman.
"I am Medwyn, and I am non-hostile - Nice to meet you." She then pointed at Quinn.
Of course she preferred to let Quinn introduce herself on her own, since Medwyn found this way to be far more polite.
"So you're actually telling me that you're unhandy- Glad to hear you've not been attacked though."
She smiled a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm

"An' aam quinn, braw tae meit ye Mal" (And Im quinn, nice to meet you Mal) Quinn bushed her brown hair behind her ears before takeing another sip of her coffee. "Scared me a wee bit ye yoo said ye hud bin attacked, glad ye werenae thocht." (scared me a little bit when you said you had been attacked, glad you weren't thought)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:54 pm

"Non-hostile?" Mal breathed out mostly to herself but then added more directly to Medwyn, "Pleased to meet you and all... but you sound like some person from intelligence or something. After prodding at her nose and coming to the conclusion it stopped bleeding, she dropped her hands onto the table. Her face was already bruising, she noted with annoyance. "What do you mean 'unhandy'?" Before that could be answered, Quinn spoke up so she turned her attention to the other girl. "Sweet name. Yeah, my brain likes to have shortages and come up with great excuses. This came out as sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:00 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment." Medwyn answered hesitantly towards Mal's comment that she sounded like a person from intelligence, for it indicated that she was useful after all.
"Great excuses for what?" She finally added and handed over a fresh wet napkin to her, before she finally ordered three fresh glasses of water for each of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

Gegory was silent almost invisible in his corner of the shop. He spotted the time agent right away and quickly hid his vortex manipulator in hos coat as to seem like any other Londoner, the agent was strange he quickly decided she must be from a later version of the time agency due to her vortex manipulator being of a newer model, as well as her willingness to mingle with the public. Gregory needed to investigate so in an attempt to say incognito he walked up to order his 5th cup of coffee and turned on the improvised biological scanner he installed into his vortex manipulator wich had been modifyed way beyond its original function. He expected a simple scan telling him the agent was from the 52nd century but was taken back by his other readings, readings of an extremley strong telepathic field that seemed to disapear as soon as he attepted to reach out with his own mind, causing him to belive whoever.. Or whatever this feild belonged to was unaware they had such a gift or were unable to harness it at all times
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:04 pm

"Here, drink this and try to keep your head back for some minutes." Medwyn spoke to Mal and handed one of the glasses to her which were brought to their table just in this second. "The temperatures will tighten your blood vessels, accelerating the..."
For a moment she felt as being watched, and quickly turned around looking through the entire room...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Gregory was surprised at how soon he was noticed and took her investigation of the room as his que to leave. He slowly gathered his stuff and stood to leave as he moved to leave his vortex manipulator dropped From where he had hit it in his coat it droped to the ground with a clatter. Gregory sighed "well thats an end to laying low"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Medwyn was already about to return her attention to Mal and Quinn as some little noise caught her attention.
One man, who walked through the room had lost something, which fell to the floor and rolled under one of the tables next to the one Quinn, Mal and Medwyn sat on.
Rising from her chair Medwyn actually wanted to be polite and return it.
"Excuse me, Sir-" She exclaimed towards the man, as she crawled under the table groping for something that was neither floor nor table.
As she sound whatever she was searching for, held it in his hand and recognized it as a Vortex manipulator she rose an eyebrow.
"Fascinating." She commented, looking at the one who lost it.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:40 pm

"whit's wrong Medwyn?" she he asked before noiticeing the weird device roll under the table next to her. She was about to retrive it but Medwyn beat her to it. Quinn looked at the weird thing suspisiously. "Oi whit's that thing, ne'er seen anythin' lik' that afore in mah lee," (oi what is that thing, never seen anything like that before in my life) Quinn said giving the guy a curios look.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:53 pm

"Something, that most certainly does not exactly belong here."
Medwyn answered to Quinn.
Actually she was telling the truth, but did not give too much hints about what the function of the little device was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Gregory stood there unsure what his next move was. She had already deducted what it was and most likely by relation. Gregory's cover was blown, this would mean an end to all the peace and simplicity of his current life. This made him quite sad he was comfortable in this life but all good things must come to an end. he stood up looked the agent right in the eyes and said "Excuse me, that's mine."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Mal drank the water as instructed after murmuring a thanks. She tilted her head back as she applied the new napkin to her noise. Well, at least it wasn't broken. The sudden clatter of something hitting the ground caused Mal to jump and bang her knee on the table. "Ow!" The word came spluttering out of her mouth, causing the hand holding the tissue to jerk and twist her nose in an uncomfortable way. "Ow!!! Jeez..."

The odd device in the hands of Medwyn caused her to quiet and peer curiously at it, "What's that? Looks weird..." Mal was no expert when it came to technology. Heck, she could barely plug something in without struggling with a blasted thing first. When the man approached them and claimed to be the owner. With that she, not so subtly, checked out his build and pursed her lips. "You, uh, drop something?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Quinn winced scrunching up her nose as Mal injured her self again, "Ye'r mair mishanter prone th' me" (you're more accident prone then me) she said patting the girls hand, "Best ye invest in some padding," Quinn looked up at the man when he approached. She raised an eye brow when he spoke, "Och is it nou laddie,"(oh is it now boy) she said sitting back in her chair taking another sip of her coffee, "Ye sure aboot that," (you sure about that)
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Medwyn quickly looked at Mal, who appeared to have hurt herself again.
"You better try and rest some time..." She suggested, politely pushing the chair in direction of Mal's rear end.
She really seemed to be doomed to hurt herself... Medwyn mused.
As she at the man who lost something some minutes ago, he already claimed back the Vortex Manipulator.
She did not recognize his face, so she guessed he was either from another planet, or her era's past or future.
She gave it back to him and did a polite, hailing nod towards him.
"You better should look after your things - Some of them should not get into the wrong hands."
Looking back at Mal, Medwyn continued "It's not very expensive or so, but indeed quite precious to it's owner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Gregory was slightly take aback from the hole ordeal he never expected to find another time agent much less to be outed so abruptly. He quickly reclaimed the vortex manipulator before she could work out that he was it was broken. He knew the agency would have marked him as a rouge agent by now in his own timeline but he couldn't be sure of the proximity of her timeline to his. Gregory decided a discreet walk out of the shop would be most efficient but as he turned to exit a huge explosion shook the tiny shop forcing Gregory's coffee to spill "well i guess it's going to be one of those days" he said to himself as he rushed out to investigate
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

"I'll rest when I get back, man. I'll eat a giant cheesy bun, have a nice warm shower, and sleep until it's 2053." Mal declared with a grin. She was watching the events unfold in front of her but found herself not very interested in the gadget anymore. Technology was something she would prefer to stay away from. Just as the man was about to leave, the explosion took place. This caused Mal to latch onto the table like a lifeline and give a little yelp of shock and fear.

When the ground stopped shaking Mal opened her eyes and looked at the others. "What... the hell was that?" She watched Greg run out the door, no doubt going to see what happened. Following him was not on her to-do list. If anything, she would run out of the store and continue in the opposite direction of the fire and, most likely, dead. Going back to that place... she'd rather not toss herself in situations that would make her remember that day. Hell, she barely tossed herself in any situation that led to danger.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm

"lang term hibernation," Quinn said thoughfully nodding at Mal. "Wooldnt 'at be a crackin' ability tae hae"(wouldnt that be a nice ability to have) she said as she watched him go to leave. She had just brought her coffee cup to her lips when the explosion happend. Quinn flinched in surprise causeing the hot liquid to be spilled all over her shirt. She jumped up "OW! Bluddy heel!" (bloody hell, what else would quinn say at that time) she exclaimed. "Whit th' heel wis 'at!" she rushed out side to see what had happend, her curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm

As the explosion took place, Medwyn instinctively covered her head with her arms.
"What in the name of...!" She hissed, looking back at the other three at the table.
(...And she was really glad to see, that Mal made it without being burnt or ripped apart... After all, that woman appeared to have very bad luck...)
"Everything's alright?!" She asked to the group while looking around in hope to spot something which might have accaused the explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Gregory was doubting himself again "just an everyday gas leak gone wrong.. and by wrong i mean earth shattering explosion wrong.." Gregory had no ideal what it was but he knew it was not earthly, explosives of that caliber wouldn't be publicly available for at least 2,000 years but he did know hat torchwood would be there and they were gonna be pissed
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:02 pm

"Yuck, it smells gantin'" (yuck, it smells horrible) quinn coverd her mouth and nose his her jacket trying to mask the smell. she looked over the destruction the explosion had caused with wide eyes, "Bluddy heel," was all she could say at first before snapping back into her senses. "its obvioosly a gas explosion," she started mumbleing walking towards the destruction carefully. "ut it cooldnt ay caused an explosion 'at big" Quinnlet go of her jacket and ran her fingers through her hair confused. "bloddy heel whats gonnae oan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of course Nightmares are normal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next