Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVegas Lights - Page 3 I_voting_barVegas Lights - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVegas Lights - Page 3 I_voting_barVegas Lights - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Vegas Lights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 pm

"Amorphians, they only look human because we do." The Doctor replied suddenly, glancing over at Alisha while he spoke. "They only take on appearances because of some other species they are near. No one knows what they look like in their natural form. It's not controlled, their entire species mimics other's." Looking back at the creatures in front of them, the Doctor slipped a hand inside of his pocket, seemingly at ease even though several blasters were pointed at his face. "You don't want to be on my bad side. Things happen to those that get on my bad side." He added conversationally, nodding at the guns in their hands.

"Doctor, you know so much about our species, but so little is known of yours. Why don't you tell us of the Time Lords that no longer exist?" The leader asked in a seemingly polite tone, only the hard glint in his eyes told the truth where he only wanted to cause the Doctor pain and anger at having his people spoke of in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:35 am

"Hold on. Let's be peaceful here and put the guns away. We're just here to ask what you want with that stone and why it is so important to you?" She said, looking at the Doctor while trying to think of something. Maybe if she pretended something was a weapon, she could convince them to hand over the stone without any of the fuss or breaking the Doctor's no weapons rule. She needed to distract them anyway, noticing the look in the Doctor's eyes. She saw that look around her hometown. A secret that wasn't meant to be told yet. She started looking through her pockets and found a banana. Wasn't much, but she could fool them if they were stupid enough. "How about a trade? This exotic fruit from Earth for just a silly green stone that doesn't do anything." She said, looking at the Doctor in hopes he would play along.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Turning to face her, the Doctor had a look of surprise and apparent pride as he eyed the fruit in her hands. "You carry them in your pocket too?" He whispered conversationally, keeping his voice low enough so only she would hear him before turning to look at the creatures in front of them. "That's right. Rare, exotic and it improves your thinking power tenfold if you eat enough of them." he announced loudly, holding his arms out as he flashed them a wide smile. "I would know, Time Lords invented the fruit, made them for our armies, kept their strength up in battle even." He added, nodding his head at the yellow fruit.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm

She blushed at his compliment, trying to think of something else to say to them. "Yeah.. good source of potassium." She said to him, looking at the people in front of her. She gave him a soft smile, her heart pounding in her chest as she looked down and blushed again. "So what will it be? A silly little green stone, or this exotic fruit." She said to them softly, trying to keep her heart rate down again. She mentally shook her head and returned to the problem at hand. "Like he said, time lords invented it. Really good fruit too."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm

The doctor eyed the figures in front of them, a wide smile on his face as they waited for them to answer. "No." The leader finally stated, a look of amusement mixed with anger crossing his face as he turned his eyes back to the Doctor and Alisha. "That fruit is not exotic, we have seen it on many planets we've landed on." With that said, he motioned for the men with him to take the Doctor and Alisha prisoner. Two of them marched forward and revealed handcuffs to clasp around their wrists behind their back.

"You two will stay in the cell until we decide what to do." With that, the man turned and walked off down the hallway while the guards led them in another direction, deeper into the ship and away from the TARDIS.

The small boy crouched by the TARDIS doors, listening to the conversation. They had it, his species gift of life. He needed to get it, that was all he could think of as he cracked the door open just enough to peer outside and see if the coast was clear. Once no one remained in the room, he slipped out and slowly began making his way through the ship, searching for where they had it hidden away.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Alisha sighed, sitting down in the cell. "Well it was worth a try." She said softly, looking at him as she grabbed a banana to eat. She felt bad that her idea had failed them, and that planet. She narrowed her eyes, looking at the door. "You realized you killed an entire planet. That's going to stay on your conscious for the rest of your lives. What's so important about an emerald that you would kill a whole planet who wouldn't fight back? They were defenseless!" She said, one of them slapping her to get her to shut up. She backed up, sighing softly. "They're going to get it."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 pm

"Hey!" The Doctor snapped, grabbing at the hand that slapped Alisha, his eyes flashing dangerously. "Don't touch her." He added for effect as the man yanked his hand out of his grip and slammed the cell door in his face. Turning around, he bent over, inspecting the side of her face closely. "A bit red, but it shouldn't bruise." He mumbled, a finger brushing the red spot lightly before he straightened back up and slipped out his Sonic, already heading for the door before it was completely out. "Give me a couple minutes, then we'll be out."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:22 am

She gave a small blush as she watched him work on the door. "So how do other planets have bananas?" She asked him, the part completely confusing her as she got up and went over to him. She didn't know why she felt the butterflies in her stomach, but she couldn't concentrate on that at the moment. They had to get out of here. "Do you think the little boy is okay?" She asked him, taking a deep breath  as she kept an eye out for guards. She knew that it was possible for them to get caught again, but she didn't want to deflate the Doctor's ego. A smile crept onto her face. No, it wouldn't hurt his ego....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegas Lights
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3