Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Functional Art - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFunctional Art - Page 2 I_voting_barFunctional Art - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Functional Art - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFunctional Art - Page 2 I_voting_barFunctional Art - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Functional Art

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Functional Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:25 am

Pulling out his Sonic, the Doctor quickly ducked over to the turrets, pulling out one item he noticed in them from his earlier study and pocketing it before running over to Robin and crouching down next to her. Hissing in anger under his breath, he reached over and tugged the disk from her shoulder sharply without warning. "We're leaving." He murmured to her under his breath, already pulling out a long bit of cloth from one of his inside pockets and binding the wound with it tightly. "Try not to use that arm." He added while helping her stand back up and checking her over for any other injuries.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 am

Robin yelped, eyes scrunched shut as he yanked the blade from her shoulder. She knew it - she knew something was going to happen, but why did it have to be this? She shuddered as he wrapped the wound with the cloth, the extra pressure not exactly helping the pain. At this point, nearly everything was drowned out but the beating of her heart in her ears, but she still managed to get herself up off the ground, at least. The screen flickered off, leaving them to the blue room for a short moment before a door swung open. 'Come on, hurry up!' The man behind the voice shouted, anger leaking through from the situation he was just put in. If the men had only listen - just this once! - they wouldn't be in this mess right now, and the girl wouldn't be bleeding out. 'Medical is just out there, come on!' He urged again, the medics from before waiting outside to take her to the on-base hospital. Now the scientist had to go and find out which of the soldiers decided to load that thing, along with adjusting the aim on it. At least one good thing came from this because he never would have known.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:40 am

"No, we are going back to our ship." The Doctor snapped as he lead Robin from the room and stopped just outside of the door, his narrowed eyes locked onto the man's face as he studied him for a moment. "Picking people up, using them as test subjects for your own weapons. Humans, any other species is illegal and you know this." He snapped, his anger causing his hands to shake as he advanced on the man, towering over him with each step closer he took. "It's creatures like you that make me sick of this universe. Yes creature, you aren't fit to be classified as a being anymore. Attacking me is one thing, but attacking someone under my care puts you into a position not even the Daleks want to be in and that is with me angry at you."

Reaching over, he jabbed the man in the chest with one of his fingers roughly. "We are leaving, and if you don't like it, go find someone else who cares. I stopped caring the second you had us drugged and put in that blasted room. I suggest you let us go and fly off to another sector before I find out how easy it is to make your little project explode. DO I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:07 am

The man behind the voice jumped back, cowering under the Doctor's gaze. But how did he even plan on doing that?! He had no idea where they even bloody were! 'Y-Yes sir, heheh, b-but, um. y-you still d-dont know where y-you are, let alone h-how far we t-took you...' His voice trailed off as he gave up trying to convince him, slinking away as best as he could in this situation. Fine. Let the girl bleed out while he tried to find his ship. He didn't care.

Robin whimpered, her blood beginning to soak through her jacket and onto the cloth. She held a hand over the wound, giving up on standing with her head feeling like this. Everything was spinning - everything. She felt as if she had no control over how gravity was affecting her and that she was about to go floating off into space. Her arms trembled as she slumped back against the wall while the Doctor tried to make himself clear, swaying as she tried to keep even this much of herself upright. Blimey, this hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 pm

The Doctor turned back to Robin and frowned in thought for a moment then crouched down in front of her. "Hop on, don't complain either. This is going to be the only 'piggy back' ride I ever give you." He stated, glancing over his shoulder at her with an impatient expression. "Your not tall enough for me to wrap your good arm around my shoulders to help walk, so get on my back." With a low sigh that sounded more like a grumble, he turned and faced forward again, waiting for her to make up her mind. It couldn't have been him that got hit, no, it had to be Robin. The girl was a magnet for trouble, not that he had room to talk, but still.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Robin groaned, pushing herself up as best as she could with her one working arm before hopping on the Doctor's back, breathing a sigh of relief as she managed to make it up. At least she didn't have to walk anywhere, but she still felt bad. He didn't have to cart her around just yet, she was conscious at least, yet here she was, on his back. What was he so angry about? That she simply couldn't get - why he was so mad. Sure she got hurt, but when wasn't she going and sticking her neck in some sort of trouble? It wasn't like it was the end of the world, and hopefully she wasn't going to bleed out, but still, he was just so... mad. It scared her, honestly. Angry Doctor was, well, terrifying.

Quietly, the man of the voice rounded up a few medics to help lead the Doctor back to the street, already thinking he might completely ignore them anyway. Still, they were quite a way away from his ship, and with the girl in this condition - and especially with his anger, which only seemed to grow in his eyes - there wasn't really the time to get lost. A couple of medics beckoned to the Time Lord, beginning to lead the pair towards a sort of teleport out, assuming that would hurt less than the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Eying the men for a moment, the Doctor glanced over his shoulder at Robin before deciding he would have to trust them this one time. He wouldn't be able to make it all the way down the stairs with her jolting along on his back the entire way without either killing her or causing him pain from her nails digging into his shoulders. Turning to follow them, he let out a low sigh, his eyes narrowed in concentration as he memorized his surroundings should he have to come back.

What was he kidding, he would come back and make them pay for even thinking about messing with Robin. The poor girl had gone through enough as it was. And he would make bloody well sure they wouldn't do it to anyone else again. As he stood in the teleport, his eyes caught sight of the man that had started it all, an unspoken threat passing between the two of them before a bright light shone around them and deposited the two just outside the TARDIS. "Come on, Robin, let's get you fixed up again. At least someone is around that puts the Med Bay to good use, yeah?" He joked lightly, trying to get a response out of the quiet girl.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Robin whimpered quietly, a small, weak smirk on her lips. Always making a joke of a desperate situation, he was. At least he was helping and not just standing there attempting humor. The medics watched intently, waiting for them to enter the ship. It was their orders not to let them out of their sight, but this time, the orders didn't come from a voice they recognized. Not really anyway. It seemed that lately, they'd get strange, warbled transmissions coming through, but they never questioned them. It was probably just Kiarki or Iunao trying to get to them, right? It had to be, they were the only ones with access to the channel. They stood like guards, staring at the outside of the TARDIS and awaiting the pair's return.

((blerg, short, but it'll get better >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Opening the door quickly, he ducked inside with Robin still clinging to his back, blimey her nails hurt, he'd have marks for sure after all of this. Shutting and locking the door behind him, he started for the hallway, already mentally leaving a command to his ship to bring the Med Bay closer and felt a real smile cross his face at the sight of it just inside the hallway. "You beautiful ship." He murmured in thanks before carefully depositing Robin onto the cot and searching through the cabinets for the tube of cream he knew he had in here.

Finally coming up with the tan-colored tube, he walked over and moved her sleeve from her shoulder to squeeze some of it onto the wound. "It'll sting." He added as an afterthought, watching the muscle and tissue knit together almost instantly as he rubbed the last of the cream into the edges of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Robin grunted as she was set down, good hand coming up to put pressure back on the wound. It was about time to get that bandage off, yeah? It had already just about been soaked through. She tried not to thing about it, though, the blood loss and the simple thought of blood on its own making her feel woozy. Staying as still as she could, she let the Doctor move the fabric of the strip and her jacket before applying some sort of cream to the cut. She hissed, scrunching her face up and clenching her jaw. Bloody hell, that hurt. What even was that? Who used cream on a wound like that? She only relaxed her jaw once she tasted the metallic liquid from her tongue, only managing to cringe more at the taste. God, blood was just gross. Plain out disgusting, it was. Opening her eyes, she tried to sit up only to feel her head practically roll off her body. 'Woah..' She moaned, shaking her head with a wince. 'Alright. No more gravity. I can live with that..' She murmured to herself jokingly, trying to get adjusted to her lightheaded feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Glancing over at Robin, the Doctor flashed her a wide smile, feeling relieved that she was better, not exactly perfect, but better at least. No more bleeding, and no more nails digging into his shoulder either. "That would be the blood loss." He said conversationally, taking a seat next to her cot and wiping his hands off on a cloth he found on a table nearby. "Once you can walk again, we'll get you to the kitchen and find something to eat. Iron, steak, chips, fish, liver is good for iron, tastes awful though." Raising his hand, he ticked off each thing he said on a finger before dropping it back down onto his lap and studying her seriously.

"I'm sorry, I should have known something would come of this. Anywhere I go lately, someone pops up and threatens either me or whoever is with me." He finally said quietly, his blue eyes searching hers as he spoke, trying to find something in there that told him she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:07 am

Robin glanced up at the Doctor, a small smile placing itself on her face. Maybe it seemed forced, she didn't know. It was hard enough keeping her head up right now anyway, but his expression didn't help too much. Sometimes Hurt Doctor was worse than Angry Doctor. What was he feeling like that for? She was the one who got shot in the shoul- oh. Her smile slipped a bit, but she wouldn't let it fall away. 'Come on, you think it's just you? S'not like you're the only trouble magnet around here, said it yourself - the Med Bay is practically my bedroom at this point.' Her smile slipped some more, seeing that this approach wasn't really helping. '... Doctor, you know that isn't your fault. Honestly, it could've been anyone out there right now - any one of those people could be bleeding to death in my place, but they aren't. And how would we have known to go and stop them, eh?' Offering a weak, but finally genuine smile, she tried to get the Doctor's mind off the topic of her injury or their circumstances or whatever it was he was moping about this time. Poor man. For a time traveler, he spent quite a bit of time worrying over the past...

'Alright then, not liver - gross - chips? Honestly I don't care, just not liver,' The young girl giggled, sticking her tongue out at the thought. The one time she had liver it literally got up and crawled away. It wasn't something worth trying again in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 pm

"Right! Steak and chips." The Doctor said suddenly, getting to his feet and reaching over to help Robin to hers. "Come on, you. Get some iron in your system and you'll be back to normal." He added, trying to distract himself from his thoughts as he lead her out the door and down the hall to the kitchen. Silently thanking the TARDIS once he saw she moved it closer than it normally was, he set her down at the table and began searching around in the cabinets.

After a few minutes, he turned and looked at his companion with a slightly sheepish look on his face, shoulders lifted up slightly in apology. "Um. Where would they be exactly?" He finally asked helplessly. Honestly, he hardly ever used the kitchen really, his diet consisted of whatever he found on various planets he visited. The only times the kitchen was used was by his companions most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Robin groaned, getting to her feet with a hand on the bed to support her. She didn't want to walk. She didn't want to move. Gravity was still refusing to take affect. The second she let go, she'd fly up and hit the ceiling. Reluctantly following the Doctor into the kitchen, she immediately plopped down in a chair, resting her head on the table. God, that was horrible. Truly, honestly horrible. After a moment, she began to wonder why he wasn't talking. That's normally what he did, right? Talk? That and accidentally get them killed. Raising her head, she nearly smirked at his request. Ha, she actually knew a room on the TARDIS better than he did. That was not something she'd ever think would happen. 'Steak.. Well, I'd check the freezer, usually where meat is kept, and if you've got any chips, they'd either be in that cupboard over there,' She raised her arm to point to one near the door, 'Or in the freezer next to the steak. Depends on what kind of chips you're making, I suppose. Good luck on the whole cooking-meat-while-its-frozen thing.' And with that, she let her head fall back onto the table.

((this reply made me hungry. thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:14 pm

The doctor eyes Robin curiously for a moment before turning to look at the refrigerator behind him. The only time he ever used it was too get a drink of a banana. Rose always laughed at him for keeping his banana in the refrigerator. Nothing wrong with a cold banana, shaking his head, he walked over to power inside the freezer idly. "Aha! Found it." He announced happily while turning around to show Robin the frozen steaks he found. Grinning brightly, he began pulling various spices and other cooking utensils from the cupboards.

Before long, the Doctor placed a plate full of chips and steak in front of his companion then at across from her, arms folded over his chest as he watched. "Well? Eat already, you need it and I know you do.,"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Robin picked her head up from the table to eye the food warily. She didn't want to eat anything anymore. Now that the actual food was in front of her, she'd lost her appetite. She did have to admit, though, this was impressive for the Time Lord. Better than Theta - poor man couldn't make a simple pancake without turning it green or exploding. '.. Fine..' She pulled the plate closer, grabbing a chip to start with before she even attempted to eat the steak, the piece of meat suddenly intimidating. It wasn't long until she was out of chips and there was still a whole steak on her plate. Ugh. Sighing quietly, she picked up the fork and knife and cut off a bite, trying to stomach the food. The chips were already pushing it and she felt like she was going to be sick but the Doctor was right - she needed the iron. Stupid blood. At this point she'd rather eat a metal brick. Too bad that wouldn't exactly go over well... She popped a bit of the steak in her mouth, eyes trained on the table as she tried to keep it down. Blech. It seemed like the worst meal she'd ever had in her life. Pity.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Watching Robin carefully, the Doctor finally leaned back in his seat once he realized she was going to finish what she could on her plate. "Right... I have some things needing done with the TARDIS." He said suddenly, getting to his feet as he strode over to the door only to stop and look back at the young girl struggling over the food. "Finish that, you need the iron and I don't think you want to take pills ever hour to get it back up either." He added, pointing at her sternly before disappearing down the hallway, heading towards the control room with hands tucked away in their pockets.

Silently he debated on putting something in her food to make her sleep, then go after the fools that tried to use them like this. But he realized after she woke up, it wouldn't go over so well for her to find out the entire planet had been closed down to visitors for the next fifty years because of the explosions.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:32 am

Robin sighed heavily, watching him leave before shoving the offending plate away and slamming her head on the table. God, she was going to hurl. What good was any of this if she hurled it back up? Better to have the small amount she did eat, right? Well.. The Doctor probably wouldn't let her get away with it, so she let out a small whimper and sat back up, pulling the plate over and taking another small bite. This was going to take a while.

A good 10 minutes later, Robin had finished most of the steak and decided it good enough. The rest, she dumped in the rubbish bin before going back to the console room at an unusually slow pace, her head practically spinning. Oh well, it wasn't like this was going to last forever. Peeking her head in, she frowned, crossing her arms and entering the room quietly. She paused before finally speaking. '...So - now what? Stopping them still, are we?'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:31 pm

"Do you want to think about them going around and plucking other people up to test their things on like they did us?" He replied, turning to look at robin with eyebrows raised up slightly before turning back to the console and finished typing in what he had been working on. "I'm sending out a signal, it should cancel out their comm units and make it easier on me to sneak inside. Yes, I said me, I'm not going to carry you out of there again, you nearly broke my back. No, you sit down in that jumper seat right over there, go on sit down. And let me handle this."

Pausing slightly, The Doctor looked over at her with one of his trademark grins, teeth flashing in the low lights of the control room as they faded in and out. "No explosions. I... Well I can't promise anything, but I'll try not to cause any for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, taking her usual place in the jump seat despite her protests. 'Nope. Not staying. I can walk around just fine and I'm not getting left behind again.' Crossing her arms, she glared at him, sick of just being that kid who can't do anything for herself. The little human girl who can't do a damn thing to help anyone. Even just to prove to herself she was helpful and not a nuisance to have on board. But no, in any dire situation she could possible get hurt in, she was left back in the ship to wait it out. This time she wasn't having it. Sighing heavily, her eyes turned to the console. 'At least let me do something to help..'

((I typed out a full 2 paragraphs before it got deleted and im just not in the mood to do that again))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Turning to study her for a moment, the Doctor frowned in thought before grinning suddenly. "Alright, you want something to do? I'll give you something to do, see this button here? I want you to keep it pressed down for me, and if I don't come back in five minutes, let go, the TARDIS will come to wherever my sonic is then you can come get me." He declared, in all honesty he could call the TARDIS to himself with the sonic if he got into too much trouble, but he didn't want her stumbling around out there and being a high risk for being kidnapped again.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Robin sighed quietly, eying the button and knowing full well what he was doing. Whatever, he wasn't going to let her do anything so this was what she got. She could always just sneak out. But then he'd know she wasn't holding the button because the TARDIS would show up. Who cared, she could get along fine on her own out there, she only had to worry about making it to the doors before it dematerialized. 'Fine,' She grumbled, getting up to go lean on the console near the button so she could push it when she was meant to.

((I really can't write more than this right now))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:01 am

"Good girl, I'll be back before you know it." The Doctor said brightly, turning to grab something out from under the console and tuck it into his jacket quickly before she spotted what it was. "As soon as I step outside those doors and shut them, I want you to press that button down. Don't let it go until I'm inside the TARDIS and the doors are shut again, do you got that?"

Without waiting for a reply, he turned and strode to the doors, pulling them open and disappearing outside.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 am

Robin nodded quietly, pushing down the button the moment he left the TARDIS. Should she actually wait here? Or could she just sneak off now and let him deal with it? Well might as well give it a moment so she'd look like she at least tried to sit there and do nothing. Seriously, how did he not see her doing this? At least she had a bit of time to figure out how to escape the machine before it took off...

The medics outside began chatting quietly to themselves as the Doctor exited, working together and summoning a portal back to the lab before he had even had the chance to protest. A flash of light later and a smaller, obviously younger medic wandered back, looking around confused at the lack of his colleges.

A woman scowled, her face illuminated by the screens of security footage of the city. So many places, so many candidates, so little time to get the money she needed. For now, she'd just have to seek out someone worthy enough for her cause, someone that would actually be helpful. Sighing heavily and finding no one useful in the labs she had been infiltrating for the past week, she switched to the street cam, raising an eyebrow at the man who strolled out of a police box. Well wasn't that peculiar? Lowering her goggles, she tapped a button on the side and examined him as the cameras followed his path. Damn, he was a Time Lord. Too strong minded, them. Never worked. Although, just because he was out there alone didn't mean that the 'police box', which she had worked out to be one of the legendary TARDISes, was empty. Now just who was sitting in there, hm? She switched to the lab view once he was teleported back, keeping it open to the side just in case he proved to be useful.

((totally failed at spelling, grammar, and everything else but whatever))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:37 am

"Oi, hands off the jacket! I would have came along without you lot dragging me along without a word. Might get a better reception if you were a bit more polite." The Doctor protested idly, pulling his arm away from one of the men holding it and straightening his jacket quickly before walking away from them, towards what he suspected was the center of another testing room. Honestly though, would they be that stupid to put him through another one after what happened the last time?

Shaking his head, he flashed a wide grin at the dimly lit area in front of him, hands held out from his sides as he rocked back and forth on his feet. "Well? I'm here, came back after all, just can't get rid of me. What do you have in mind this time? Shock treatments? Maybe a few bullets at the back of me head? I could turn around if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Functional Art
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: