Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Functional Art - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFunctional Art - Page 4 I_voting_barFunctional Art - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Functional Art - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFunctional Art - Page 4 I_voting_barFunctional Art - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Functional Art

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Functional Art - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:50 am

"I don't make deals with body jakers." The Doctor snapped, loosing his paitence as he watched her slowly get back to her feet. "Besides, what makes you think I'll let you leave this TARDIS with that body? With one word, I could seal her up and we'll both be stuck inside until you finally give in." Getting to his feet, he straightened his jacket, eyes narrowed at the girl, hating the thing inside of her right now. "Your choice. Better make it a good one." Turning around, he walked from the Med Bay and headed back to the control room, his hands tucked away in the pockets of his jacket.

Walking up to the console, he fiddled with several switches before pressing a button at random, head lifting up to look over at the door just as it clicked loudly in the silent room.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:02 am

Koitya rolled her eyes, getting used to the difference in height and weight before taking a few experimental steps. There, much better. Her eyes began to search the Med Bay, noting the Doctor's leaving before properly looking for what she needed. Something sharp, pointy - a scalpel. It's a Med Bay, there's got to be one somewhere, right? After a few moments of rummaging, she was heading towards the console room, the metal blade gleaming in her hand. She laughed, holding it up for the Doctor to see as she took a few more steps inside, making sure to keep her distance from the Time Lord. 'I think you forget, I'm holding the cards. You want her back, right? Well what's stopping me from killing her, right here, right now?' She brought the scalpel up to her neck, grinning madly. 'I've got nothing to live for, I don't care if I die, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't let her go, would you? So how about you at least consider a deal before getting your precious little human killed? One cut, that's all it would take.' She really hoped her threat would work. She wasn't sure if she'd do it or not, but that was the only thing she had to negotiate with.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:12 am

Flicking his eyes between the blade and Robin's neck, the Doctor felt the fire of fight leave him. He couldn't risk her being hurt because of his own bull-headed ideas. "How do I even know you'll let me have her back alive? From what I've seen you lot use up your hosts then dump them like rubbish on the corner." He snapped, the hand gripping the edge of the console next to him turning white as he squeezed harder. "That girl you're in, she's been through so much, what makes you think I'll willingly let you out of here? I'm sure I can think of something to get you out of her head."

Turning to the console, he eyed the switch next to him. With a single flick of the finger, he could doom Robin to this fate, being used like this, to be put through hell because of the creature inside of her. There was no telling what damage she would do, what she wanted to accomplish. He couldn't just let her walk out of there, he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 am

Koitya nearly sighed in relief, moving the blade away from her neck. 'Alright, now we're getting somewhere.' Pocketing the scalpel, she began walking towards the console to examine the controls, talking as she looked. 'All I want is time. Give me one Earth month - that's 30 days, isn't it? 30 days in my timeline and a ride to Shoahn. By then I'll have a much better host - this one's much too weak and her hair is a dead giveaway. Then again, she is easier to hide, and I could always dye it...' She trailed off, pulling a few strands in front of her face with a frown. 'Oh, yes, right. You let me use the girl for one month, and you can have her back alive. And you know what a good deal that is - you pointed it out yourself. I'm not one for taking care of my hosts.'

She stopped in front of the Doctor, arms crossed as she looked up at his face curiously. He really cared, didn't he? He was truly worried about what would happen to her... Well that only made the deal easier to make, didn't it? Only problem was finding him once her time was up, but they could always arrange a meeting point. That's what she usually did when she made deals.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:26 am

"What do you want on Earth? There's nothing there right now." The Doctor questioned, narrowing his eyes at the thought of the creature simply hopping into another body. Not something he wanted, ideally, it wouldn't do it anyway, but he knew better than to suggest that. "I'll give you two weeks." He finally muttered, turning to the controls once more and beginning to set the TARDIS up for flight, shifting his body around to keep it from seeing what he did exactly. He wasn't taking any chances that this one might be a bit smarter than it's ancestors. "Two weeks, we'll meet right where I drop you off. And I swear if I find one scratch on her."

Turning to look at the creature, he pointed a finger directly at Robin's nose, eyes locked onto her purple ones. "I'll take whatever host you have by then and toss the both of you into a collapsing star, I'll burn you and whoever they are just to be sure you won't come back, do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 am

Koitya narrowed her eyes at the Time Lord, considering the deal. Two weeks. Was it long enough? Sure, she did have a bit of time, but it was considerably less than she'd hoped for. Then again, it was probably the only deal she was going to get out of him. '... Deal. Two weeks. Then back here.' She sighed, scowl set on her face. Just for that, she wanted to hurt her. She wanted to leave a few bruises, just to upset him. But she couldn't. Because it would mean certain death. However he managed to get the upper-hand on this one, she'd never figure out. Standing in silence, she waited until she was where she needed to be. She had a job to do, after all, and not very much time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 am

"Two weeks. I'll be back, if you aren't waiting in this exact spot, I'll find you myself." The Doctor snapped, jerking down the lever next to him and stopping the TARDIS, landing it neatly right over top the rift in Cardiff. "Get out." Pointing at the door, the Doctor shot a glare at the creature, daring it to make any move that would threaten either him or Robin. "And no killing in this body! Anyone turns up dead because of you, being tossed into a dying star would be the last of your worries. I have all of space and time, plenty of things out there to make your life a living hell."

Turning around he stalked out of the control room and disappeared into the depths of the TARDIS, refusing to watch as she walked out the TARDIS doors, his TARDIS! With one of the most innocent companions he ever had, and he was powerless to help her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 am

No killing? Well... Good luck with that one, Doctor. Rolling her eyes, Koitya crossed her arms and hurried out of the TARDIS before he changed his mind, knowing it wouldn't take long for him to figure out he just got conned. If he was going to do all that to her, she was just going to ditch the body here, dead or alive. Maybe even just leave a note with some coordinates. Might as well make it fun and do a little damage, too. Grumbling under her breath, she began to rush down the sidewalk, making an agenda of things to do in her head - first being dye this horrible hair and get some better cloths.

((So i lied.. it never got much longer x_x))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Functional Art
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: