Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fourth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Fourth Doctor I_voting_barThe Fourth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fourth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Fourth Doctor I_voting_barThe Fourth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fourth Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:55 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

The Fourth Doctor

Species: Timelord

::Appearance::
Hair: Curly brown hair, quite fluffy
Eyes: A striking shade of blue
Height: 6' 3''
Figure: Tall, slender, an impeccable nose for smelling, teeth that could scrape paint off of Davros' chair.
Other:
Clothing: "I often dress in scarves of various lengths, depending how I feel of course. The older I get, the longer the scarf seems..."

::Info::
Family:
K-9: Tin dog, faithful but worthless.

Personality:
The Doctor would classify himself as brilliant and cunning, but to others he strikes as arrogant and monopolizing. Bohemian in every fashion, he usually knows what he's doing, and often says so when confronted with the error of his ways. He enjoys jelly babies and licorice allsorts whenever he can get them just as much as he enjoys relaxing by the beach.

This Doctor in particular is unlike his previous incarnations. He embodies a newfound youth that his former three selves could not embody. His personality is a force to be reckoned with. At times he can be warm and friendly, holding a toothy smile that stretches nearly from ear to ear. At other times, he can be cold and logical, ignoring his companions and the voice of reason.

This Doctor also reveals himself to be an excellent negotiator, having the ability to reason with (and sometimes outwit) other species. He has an uncanny ability to make friends with nearly everyone he meets by using his jelly babies as a tool for distraction.

Despite his unusual appearance, his pockets are filled with items that seem to ALWAYS come in handy. Anything ranging from a yellow yo-yo to his 700 year old diary to the Key to Time itself. His trusty sonic screwdriver, albiet an upgrade from the previous one, is used occasionally to get out of sticky situations.

Strengths:
-This Doctor's confidence is what keeps him from falling into a fate worse than death.
-Pockets are filled with a random assortment of items that always seem to have their place. "Never throw anything away, Harry..."
Weakness:
-At times arrogant and oblivious to the voice of reason.
-Easily distracted by deep thoughts, trying to compact the reasoning of the universe into a micromoment.
-Hates trying to explain things to his companions.
-Scarves of all shapes and sizes. Especially when given as gifts! The Doctor got his first scarf back when he visited Medieval Italy in a former incarnation by the lovely Madame Nostradamus. It's about time he started wearing it....
-Jelly babies, the universal sweets.
-The brilliant humans, ingenious and everlasting. He revels in their brilliant ingenuity and ability to survive.
Dislikes:
-Too many questions keeps the Doctor from thinking of more pressing matters, like trying to find the restaurant on the other side of the universe where he had those scones that.......
-The wrinkled mastermind known as Davros and his croonies the Daleks. Those tin pots going on and on about ruling the universe and conquering the worlds get awfully repetitive after three centuries.
Dream:
-Is there more in the universe besides corruption?

History:
***WILL BE POSTED SOON***
HOW DID YOU FIND US?: TUMBLR
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:07 am

Approved as of now. Very Happy Thank you for joining us!

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down

The Fourth Doctor
Page 1 of 1