Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
5th Doctor I_vote_lcap5th Doctor I_voting_bar5th Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

5th Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

5th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: 5th Doctor   5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 5th doctor

Species: Timelord

::Appearance::
Hair:Curly short blonde hair
Eyes:Dark brown
Height:6' 1"
Figure: Average
Other: no
Clothing:His outfit is a long beige coat with red lining along the collars, sleeves and pockets. He wore a stick of celery on his left lapel for his allergy to gases in the praxis range of the spectrum. If any were near, the celery would turn purple and he would eat it. He wore a white, long-sleeved cricket jumper with a red and black V-Neck pattern. Under that was a white dress shirt with a red interior and embroidered red question marks on the collars. His trousers were a unique pattern of brown and beige stripes. He also wore red or white socks and white plimsolls. He would top the look with a Panama hat that had a red band with glittering silver sequins

::Info::
Family: none
Personality: Despite his youthful body and love of cricket, he was one of the least physical Doctors. He preferred to use talk and diplomacy to solve a problem. He was, however, still very capable when pushed to physical confrontations - he was able to best and disarm the Master, who was at the time posing as a French knight and regarded as one of the best duelists in all of France, in a swordfight. (TV: The King's Demons) He gained trust by proving himself instead of using his vast experience as an excuse to take charge. Indeed, he worked willingly under the leadership of others who had the strong command presence that he lacked. He could decipher the ingredients of a drink by smell alone; rosemary made him sneeze.
Strengths: Reasoning,diplomacy
Weakness: Fighting,Physical violence(he usually preferred to use reasoning and diplomacy)
Dislikes: Violence/fighting,Bad manners
Dream: what keeps you going

History: After being severely injured from falling off the Pharos Project Radio Telescope, the Fourth Doctor merged with the Watcher and regenerated into his fifth incarnation.  This regeneration was a problematic one and nearly failing, so his companions took him to the Zero Room to stabilise. While he was recovering, a message came from Adric, whom the Master had abducted, saying the TARDIS was heading for Event One. The Doctor left Tegan and Nyssa instructions on how to escape by jettisoning rooms from the TARDIS.
Much of the Zero Room was jettisoned. The Doctor needed to find a peaceful place to continue his stabilisation and went to Castrovalva. After he had recovered, he learned the city was artificial, created by block transfer computations. The Master, in the guise of the Portreeve, had created the city with Adric's brilliant mind. The Doctor rescued Adric and the TARDIS crew fled Castrovalva as it collapsed in on itself, leaving the Master to be erased from existence. The Doctor's regeneration had finally stabilised, and he told his companions that he felt "absolutely splendid."

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I found it while google searching for doctor who role playing forums.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

(Im gonna make up a random character for this part)
Jamie searched through her pack as the doctor stood under the flickering street lamp. A carrot, the sonic screwdriver...She threw the chicken leg into the shadow to make sure that the Vashta Neradawere actually there. The chicken dissolved into a bone as soon as it hit the shadow. "Well, their definitely there..." she said. She went through her back again and...YES, a flashlight! she thought. "Hold on doctor! Im coming!" she yelled across the street. She flashed the flashlight onto the ground. "Go ahead doctor! I've got you!" she said. As the doctor walked across the street, she spotlighted the flashlight to under his feet as he was moving. The doctor got to the other side safely and they got into the TARDIS to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

5th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Doctor   5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:22 pm

hmmm all seems to be in order. Hope you can rp as 5 considering you mentioned earlier yesterday you didn't know much about the doctors before nine. Hope everything works out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

5th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Doctor   5th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Thank you! I did alot of research
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Doctor   5th Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Doctor
Page 1 of 1