Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_vote_lcapThe Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_voting_barThe Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_vote_lcapThe Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_voting_barThe Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Blood (Shauna Ashford)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Blood (Shauna Ashford) Empty
PostSubject: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shauna Ashford (The Blood)

::Special Info::
Species: Half-Human, Half-Vampire.
Occupation: She isn't evil or good - mostly neutral - but she is leaning towards evil.

::Appearance::
Hair: Her hair is naturally white.
Eyes: Her eyes are sparkly silver.
Height: She never measures but she is roughly 5ft 11 inches.
Figure: She has a slim, model-like figure.
Other: She has many battle scars, along her chest and stomach, of the wars she has fought to keep her alive and to keep her friends and allies safe.
Clothing: She is mostly seen wearing a hooded, black jumper and dark coloured skinny jeans. She rarely wears anything else but if she is in different time periods she will wear something that is Gothic themed.

::Info::
Family: Her parents are both deceased and she had many adoptive families; she had one caring mother and father but they are now deceased.
Personality: Shauna can be anxious and shy at first, but once she gets to know you and you get to know her she is quite the character. She can be happy and cheerful one day, but the next she is gloomy and aggressive. She tries her best not to get aggressive at her friends and she will always try and stay happy near them. Shauna (when in her mental state) can be jumpy and nervous all the time, she will shiver constantly and she will always hide away and not flip out on someone; her worst case scenario is either she will try to: harm herself, hurt someone else or even try to commit suicide.
Strengths: She has inhuman strength & speed; she is immune to long range bullets and some small close range bullets and knives can not penetrate her skin when she knows they are there.
Weakness: She can not stand in the sun too long and she is allergic to the taste of garlic. When unaware, she can be vulnerable to close range attacks.
Likes: Shauna loves doing martial arts, she likes to eat a lot of meat and she loves cats and dogs.
Dislikes: She hates Humans that hate her, she does not like it when people talk of killings and murders; she also hates not being able to stay in the sun for longer than 10 minutes.
Dream: What keeps Shauna going is the fact that she wants to go out on adventures and help others because she doesn't want others to suffer like her.

::History::
Shauna (mostly known as The Blood), is half-human and half-vampire; this caused problems with her past and even her present because of people unable to accept her for who she was. She was picked on by the kids at her school (causing her to leave) and she home-schooled herself. She has been living in London for a long time and she lives in an apartment.

She had a human mother called Sera who apparently had naturally white hair, just like Shauna, and she was murdered by a family rival. Shauna's father was a vampire but his name was unknown to the orphanage's databases, and Shauna never found out his name. Shauna was given the name Shauna Ashford, which could've been her father's last name or her mother's maiden, even that she did not know.

As she grew up, Shauna was teased, bullied and beaten for who she was and she hated herself because of it. The bullying caused her to slowly go mad, she started to get anxiety; then she started to self-harm; Shauna has now gotten to the stage where she is starting to imagine her suicides and how she was going to do them.

Shauna had lost her biological parents a long time ago, near her birth, and she had lost a lot of adoptive families - mostly because they had found out who she was - but there was one couple that took her in because of who she was, not because of her back story or because of the myths/legends, they did not care about those stories and they kept her as their daughter. Soon her adoptive mother grew ill and she suddenly passed away in her sleep. Shauna never found out the cause of the illness but she was saddened greatly by it; soon after, her adoptive father was murdered in front of her eyes by some rioters that wanted Shauna killed and all the other abnormal people (vampires, aliens etc.).

And now Shauna is called The Blood and sometimes she will even call herself The Blood, all because it has grown to her over the centuries she has lived for. She has suffered a lot of pain, making her slightly aggressive and somewhat insane; Shauna has become known by her given name, The Blood, and she is commonly known by her criminal acts as a thief. Shauna has stolen artifacts from museums and her biggest heist was in Torchwood. She had sold the stuff she had stolen to different aliens that needed the equipment to go back to their home planets, she was pretty much the "Vampire version of Robin Hood" and she was targeted by Torchwood and other companies that she had stolen from. Although she had done good for the aliens by giving them the equipment, she was stealing from big companies and organisations that were after those aliens and their equipment; this made her think that she was neither good or bad, but she was mostly neutral and she was leaning towards evil (mostly because of her mental illness).

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I was told by my sister (Artemis Dales).

Last edited by The Blood on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Almost approved. We just need to know how you became half-vampire. As this is Doctor Who, I'd suggest the 'vampires' are aliens of some kind, but it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Ah ok I have updated her history if it helps =)
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Thanks. Approved. Go forth and roleplay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Can't wait to see ya in the forum Very Happy

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks and I can't wait to get started! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood (Shauna Ashford)   The Blood (Shauna Ashford) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood (Shauna Ashford)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: