Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_vote_lcapSECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_voting_barSECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_vote_lcapSECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_voting_barSECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

SECONDARY: Rose Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

SECONDARY: Rose Tyler Empty
PostSubject: SECONDARY: Rose Tyler   SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rose Tyler

::Special Info::
Species: Human.

::Appearance::
Hair: She has shoulder-length blonde hair
Eyes: Dark green with a bit of hazel.
Height: 5'5"
Figure: Her body is slim built.
Other: N/A.
Clothing: Any normal clothes, like jeans, jumpers etc. She normally wears her hooded jacket with fur on the hood.

::Personal Info::
Family: Her dad - Pete Tyler - died in a car accident and her mother - Jackie Taylor - is still alive.
Personality: Rose is a resourceful, brave, sweet and kind-hearted girl. She is quick to adapt to strange events. When she traveled back to the 1980s when she was just a baby, her father recognized her mother's acerbic wit. She is not only brilliant, but also very observant, she will often notice things others will not. Rose is also very brave when facing threats like the Daleks.
Strengths: Getting along with people, good at gymnastics and handy with a gun.
Weakness: Having to sit still and do nothing and she can be emotional when it comes to losing those she loves.
Likes: Eating chips, helping those that need help, being beside The Doctor.
Dislikes: Getting yelled at, unable to help when she needs to and she doesn't like her enemies (Daleks etc.).

::History::
Rose Tyler was born to Jackie and Pete Tyler around 1986. Her father died when hit by a car while she was still a baby. She attended Jericho Street Junior School, where she joined the gymnastics club, and won a bronze medal in competition. She left school aged sixteen to pursue a romantic relationship with local Jimmy Stone, which ended badly and apparently led to her lack of A-Levels.

Several times during her childhood, she was visited and watched over by her future friend, Captain Jack Harkness. Jack did not say hello, in order to avoid damaging their Timeline. When Rose was in her late teens, she and her mother, Jackie, were living in the Powell Estate in South London. Rose worked as a shop assistant at Henrik's Department Store. She entered into a relationship with Mickey Smith some time before 2005. At one point, she was asked by Mickey's friend Vic to pose for his photography. However, as he wanted her to pose in just her knickers, Rose declined.

When the Ninth Doctor first met her, Rose Tyler was a late teenager living on a London council estate who had left school with little educational achievement. Emotionally shaped by living with a promiscuous mother and stories about a father whom she never knew, Rose seemed destined for a life as a retail worker.
Instead, the Doctor blew up her workplace and they began travelling together soon afterwards. Without trying, she helped the Doctor work through some of the pain he had as the sole survivor of the Last Great Time War. Indeed, when she met the Doctor, she was the girlfriend of Mickey Smith, but that relationship immediately began to decay after she started travelling in the TARDIS. As Mickey himself noted, she transferred her romantic attention to the Doctor.

A major facet of her travels in the TARDIS was the fact that she had caused a temporal paradox by which she was the reason she became the so-called "Bad Wolf". Leaving herself a trail of clues throughout history, she was able to recognise, when all her hope had evaporated, that she needed to find her way back to the Doctor — even though he had abandoned her and the TARDIS together. Unable to actually fly the time machine, she was forced to simply stare into its heart, which enfolded her in time vortex energy and turned her into a new and seemingly omnipotent being that could rescue the Doctor. But it also nearly killed her. Only the Ninth Doctor could absorb the time vortex energy and transfer it back to the TARDIS — a traumatic act that naturally triggered regeneration. She thus became one of only three companions to be the proximate cause of the Doctor's regeneration.

Forced to stop travelling with the Tenth Doctor because she was literally pulled into a different universe, she spent years trying to find a way back to the Doctor. Although she found one, the Doctor explained that she had to remain in her new universe with her mother, brother, that universe's Pete Tyler and, for a time, Mickey. Ultimately, however, she got most of her wishes fulfilled when a duplicate Tenth Doctor came to reside there with her.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: SECONDARY: Rose Tyler   SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Approved Very Happy

Glad to have a Rose Tyler! Can't wait to see you RP'ing out there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: SECONDARY: Rose Tyler   SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank you and I can't wait to RP her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECONDARY: Rose Tyler   SECONDARY: Rose Tyler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECONDARY: Rose Tyler
Page 1 of 1