Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_vote_lcapWhat goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_voting_barWhat goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_vote_lcapWhat goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_voting_barWhat goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

What goes around...doesn't always make it around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

What goes around...doesn't always make it around  Empty
PostSubject: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Harry sat inside his lair reading a book and listening to Fur Elise composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven. Smiling he waits for Ivy to show up his new love interest from whom he has never had. Humming to the song he sipped his tea reading the newspaper saying Torchwood bursted to flames building completely demolished.Harry couldn't help but laugh a bit since him and Ivy were the two individuals who destroyed the building. "Such a beautiful picture" he says.

He puts down the newspaper and sits down continuing with his reading. But before he does he crosses out the sentance "Destroy torchwood". He smirks "Next up...Jack Harkness". He then continues on with his reading listening to the soft music. Sipping his tea and turns the page relaxing waiting for his love to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Ivy traveled underground with her trusty giant rose flower and the head of the rose pops out of the ground and it unravels its petals and Ivy slowly steps out from inside the rose and pats the rose gently before snapping her fingers and the head of the rose went back under the ground and the hole it created was filled back up with a bush of bright flowers.

Ivy turned and went inside Harry's lair with a grin, "Harry? I am here!" She called as she heard some Beethoven playing in the background and she followed the sound of the music and she saw Harry, "Hello, my love." She said softly as she walked up to him and kissed his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm

He smiled looking up from his book standing and kissing her cheek softly. "Hello love" he says softly. He picks up the newspaper and chuckles "Look at that". He smirks "Everyone is buzzing about on this". He chuckles "I knew this would be on the front page exactly.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Ivy smiled happily and she looks to the newspaper, she reads the front page and she giggles a little with an evil grin, "Ah, I knew it would be on the front page. Typical media..." She smirked before looking to Harry, "It has been a couple of days, how have you been?" She asked with a small tilt of her head and she hugged him, "A couple of days without you is very hard to deal with..." She sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Darren smirked as he read the front page of the newspaper, his boss was going to be extremely annoyed. Something within him tugged frantically, a feeling which he had not encountered for. Some one else was here, no, it was something much more…mutual than that, it was another killer. Someone within the bound of his home territory.

"Predictable," Darren smirked. He had found some sort of button, a button to what exactly? He pressed it, stepping backwards as a door had opened up to some sort of tunnel.

Darren stepped inside, pulling out his knife. The feeling within was much stronger down here, almost unbearable. This was a lair for whomever he would soon encounter, having second thoughts, he placed the knife away and pretended to have a scared face.

"Hello? Um, excuse me…I'm lost I accidentally pressed this…button and there's me in a tunnel…huh, funny how I would get lost but please…someone, help?" Darren's brow's furrowed together, it was all too real to be true.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Ivy turned to see a man come through with a scared look on his face but she saw right past it and smirked evilly, "Ah hello." The plants all around began to grow and they looked towards Darren, ready to attack when ordered to by their controller, Ivy.

Ivy grinned, "Ah, you need help do you? Well, I think I can help you...." She smirked before walking up to Darren, keeping some distance, "So... do you mind introducing yourself before I 'help' you?" She smiled at the man gently and she glanced back at Harry and grinned at him, "Well, I think me and Harry can help if you want us to..." She let out a small giggle before getting a small mirror out and one of her poisonous lipsticks out, she got the one that had 'MC' written on the lid and she put it on her lips, it was bright red in color, and she put it away along with the mirror and she looked to Darren.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Harry smirked and chuckles "Yes I am sure we can help you" he says rather calmly and deviantly. He then sits down and looks at his book smiling. Finally he goes back to reading the paper and can't help but chuckle again at the front page "Oh this is just a riot I can't stop reading this" he says. Finally he looks up at Darren with a smirk. Then he looks at Ivy smirking looking back at Darren "But mind you...I think Ivy has something she wants to check with you on first...it is kind of a safety precaution before entering our humble abode".
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Darren growled at the vines that grew out of the ground, he sharply looked at the plant-lady. "Name's Darren. You might of heard of me."

In one swift move, he pulled out the knife and held it steady by his side. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on but his 'feral' instinct acted up, meaning something was going to get very serious, very soon.

"I don't think it's the time to put on makeup." He said, his voice void of any emotion. "Why does it have MC written on it? Don't play dumb with me."

He shot a glance to the man reading the newspaper and back to the lady, pieces weren't fitting properly in his head but it didn't matter. His instinct was controlling most of what he was doing, some with little or no thought for the consequences.

He started to pace around the lady, a growl emitting from his throat before changing direction, knife held firm in his hand, straight towards the man in the chair. He slashed the newspaper.

"I bet you're gloating because of something smart you did…" Darren grinned as the knife rose higher and headed for the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Ivy blinked, "Ah... the killer boy that Harleen warned me about..." She smirked at Darren before she noticed the knife, she hastily stepped back and away from Darren, "MC..? Ah yes... that is my mother's initials. Mary Chambers..." She lied very well before she watched as Darren paced around her and then towards her love, Harry.

Her eyes widened slightly as Darren slashed the newspaper with his knife and she noticed the knife going up to Harry's throat, she growled angrily and the plants around her grew and grabbed on Darren's hands and feet, eventually wrapping themselves around his body, besides his head. "You have some nerve doing that!" She shouted at him angrily.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Harry glared at the man but as Ivy got him away from him he just chuckled. "You must be truly brave to do something like that". He then walks towards him slowly "Now...you seem to sympathize for Torchwood" he says. He smirks and chuckles. "If you sympathize for them so much...you might as well join them...in the after life".
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Harry glared at the man but as Ivy got him away from him he just chuckled. "You must be truly brave to do something like that". He then walks towards him slowly "Now...you seem to sympathize for Torchwood" he says. He smirks and chuckles. "If you sympathize for them so much...you might as well join them...in the after life".
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 am

Darren began to struggle as the plants lifted him off the ground and watched as his knife clinked on to the ground. "Torchwood?! They gave me the chance to kill you and her, you're stepping on dangerous grounds. These grounds are mine! You heard that?!"

Darren's hand brushed against something metallic in his pocket and pulled it out. It was a lighter. "Plants and fire, don't go well do they?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned the lighter on, burning the vines which held him captive, he dropped to the floor, holding the lighter and quickly held the man, Harry, in a headlock. "Don't dare move otherwise? He gets torched."
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Ivy growled at Darren and when he pulled out his lighter her eyes widened in shock and she backed up quickly and as the plants burnt before her eyes she dropped to her knees, "My babies...!" She said sadly as she looked at the ash of her plants, she went to lash out at Darren but when he threatened to torch Harry her eyes widened and she backed up, "Okay... j-just let my love go..." She looked to Darren with worry in her eyes and she looked to Harry and she hoped Darren would let him go. Oh god if my love is burnt I will be forever scarred... Ivy thought to herself. How do I stop this Darren before he hurts my love? She began to think of a plan but the only one she could think of was: "Take me instead... don't hurt Harry..."
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Harry growled and he got up and knocked the knife out of Darren's hand. Throwing him to the ground.Angrilly he punches Darren and then takes the knife sticking him right in the chest."Nobody...and I mean nobody ever ever hurts my Ivy or me" he says. He stands and smiles at Ivy then looks back at Darren "Filthy torchwood sympathizer" he says.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Darren growled at the sudden pain welling up in his chest. He had been stabbed. Darren quickly got up, blood dripping everywhere as he attempted to move the kitchen knife, he hadn't been hit anyway where it really mattered meaning these two were amateurs.

"I…don't want to see…your faces ever again." Darren managed to say between waves of pain. But he quickly flicked on the lighter and got Harry into a headlock, the flame right next to his ear. "You got that?"

He flicked off the lighter and made his way back to the corridor, gasping for breath as the blood pooled around him.

Beep! Beep!

It was Myriam. "Where the hell have you been, you were on your final straw…our contract has been terminated."

Darren's brows knitted together as the words finally hit home, he was free…

"You will be expected not to kill for 48 hours, can you manage? If not, someone will be there to terminate you."

Darren muttered something under his breath, turning his heels to face Ivy and Harry. A demonic glint in his eye, suddenly faded. "I'm leaving you two lovebirds alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What goes around...doesn't always make it around    What goes around...doesn't always make it around  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What goes around...doesn't always make it around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: