Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Go make me a promise I_vote_lcapGo make me a promise I_voting_barGo make me a promise I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Go make me a promise I_vote_lcapGo make me a promise I_voting_barGo make me a promise I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Go make me a promise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Go make me a promise Empty
PostSubject: Go make me a promise   Go make me a promise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:21 am

We're coming after you...

There's no escape, Flannagan...

Why don't you be a good boy and come back to us?

"NO!" Flannagan shot up, sitting straight out of bed, eyes wide. Hertz had thought that the nightmares would have stopped. He didn't belong to the government, they could chase him till he died of old age, but he would never think about heading back to the 34th century.

Rubbing his brow, Flannagan sighed, grabbing his shoulder holster and putting his coat over them. He might as well get on with his job, or what someone would have labeled as 'illegal activities'.

He was glad that he had escaped his worries for the time being, but what still followed him was that he should have taken his brother and sister with him. Hertz sighed, before heading down to the nearest cafe.

Did he want English Breakfast or...a simple coffee?

Those were the choices that he never really understood, but he always went for the largest portion of E.B.

"Good morning, sir. How can we help you?"

"English breakfast, please."

"Yes sir, anything else?"

He shook his head, and went to take a seat. His eyes narrowed when he saw two people looking rather uncomfortable in their own skin. Presumably, three would not be a crowd.

Flannagan took the opportunity to take a seat with them. "Right, so, tell me your problems." A grin spread across his face as he looked from one to the other. It did not last long until a hand punched him across the face. His facial expression was a mix between a grimace and a smile. "I see, that's how it is..."

He would have usually started a fight by now, but when breakfast was concerned, he grumbled before walking to a seat at the back, rubbing his jaw. "Ow."
Back to top Go down

Go make me a promise
Page 1 of 1