Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_vote_lcapA Tale Of Another Dimension I_voting_barA Tale Of Another Dimension I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Tale Of Another Dimension I_vote_lcapA Tale Of Another Dimension I_voting_barA Tale Of Another Dimension I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Tale Of Another Dimension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily Davis
Newb
Newb
Lily Davis

A Tale Of Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: A Tale Of Another Dimension   A Tale Of Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:21 am

((This is slightly like the Tenth Doctor's Doctor Who became Real.))
Lily kicked her feet up in the chair in which she sat, shimmying a bit to get comfortable. It was Christmas, well technically it was almost the day after Christmas, at 11:47 in the evening, and she was delving back into one of the books she had gotten, called Who-ology. It had all of the facts from her favorite TV show, from the very very First Doctor, all the way to Eleven, her personal favorite. The only things it didn't have were a few final details about Eleven, which she had filled in with a black gel pen. The only things that weren't in print we're things like Elevens last words, and where his Regeneration was. Things like that. She had a few other books about the TV show, one called Doctor Who Character Encyclopedia, and another on the different types of aliens in the show, and she had even bought a notebook that looked like River Songs journal, for all her fanfiction writing needs.

She opened the book to a random page, and smiled fondly at it. It was titled: Foods the Doctor loves, and hates. She loved this book, although she loved the show even more. Her dream was to be an actor, so she could be on Doctor Who, preferably as the Doctor.

She turned around, a small frown coming to her face as a familiar noise was faintly heard. It sounded like.. the TARDIS? But, if anything the TARDIS was in a different dimension, so it was impossible, unless this was a future Doctor who had found Gallifrey. She stood up, itching to investigate, but unwilling to awaken her father, who had made it home for Christmas. She ran to grab a sweater and a jacket, and even a pair of shoes to put on, before quietly climbing out of the living room window, as it was the one that was completely silent, and easiest to open.

Only minutes from when she heard the sound, she was running down the street, and turning the corner. looking out for anything suspicious, but the main thing she so hoped to see was a blue police box. It could just be a prank by one of her neighbors, all of whom knew of her obsession for the show, but she had to hope that this could possibly be the Doctor. She didn't notice as she ran that she still had her two Doctor Who books tucked neatly under her arm, no, she was too busy on her lookout for a brand new, ancient, blue box. The stuff of legends, and a man. Not just any man. A Time Lord. Although something bad was surely about to happen if the TARDIS had seen it fit to bring him to this universe, she didn't think she'd mind really. To have a chance to possibly leave this universe, even if it was just to be dropped off in the Doctors own, she'd take it in a heartbeat. The Doctors universe was far more exciting than her own, and if she was honest not many people would miss her in this one anyways. She turned a corner about three blocks from her house, only to spot a bright blue police box about halfway down the block, and stopped, breathing ragged as she stared at the box in wonder.
Back to top Go down

A Tale Of Another Dimension
Page 1 of 1