Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Christmas Tale I_vote_lcapA Christmas Tale I_voting_barA Christmas Tale I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Christmas Tale I_vote_lcapA Christmas Tale I_voting_barA Christmas Tale I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Christmas Tale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

A Christmas Tale Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Tale   A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 am

[Open to all Doctors and their chosen companions]

'Twas the night before Christmas
And in an big metal room
You will find The Doctor, 
without the company of doom

With his many companions
Of various shape and size
Enjoying their Christmas
And sharing no lies

But there is a surprise
Of things thought no more
So shout, all you people
"Merry Christmas Doctor!!!"

------

The Doctor was flipping switches and wizzing around the TARDIS, for many years he had harboured a crafty plan, an idea that would create a christmas most spectacular. And with the Valyard's machinations and a bit of surviving technology The Doctor might just do it. With the final yank of a lever The TARDIS began to rematerialise he raced down the way and through the TARDIS's doors. He had found a large round empty metal room, seemingly empty except for The Doctor TARDIS and a jet black door at onetime in the walls. With the quick flicker of a smile The Doctor bolted back into his TARDIS, beginning to hum 'rocking around the Christmas tree'.

"Ebony, Shauna! We've arrived, if you've found those decorations then we're ready!" The Doctor yelled Ashe began to type up a message on the TARDIS's viewer. After a quick spell-check he sent it off, trusting the TARDIS to find the correct destination.

"Wonderful," The Doctor beamed as he strolled further into the TARDIS Gallery and the feast had set to prepare.

---------

With a bing and a fizz may separate messages on many separate TARDISs began to appear, each of them reading the same:

To me,

I know not what time of year it is where your TARDIS is currently landed, but I know somewhen it is Christmas, so since we are so readily able to co-exist, why not join me in celebrating this holiday. The co-ordinate a are below.

With great reverence, you.

Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

A Christmas Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Tale   A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:33 am

Shauna walked towards the TARDIS console room and she smiled happily as she walked to The Doctor, "Merry Christmas, Doctor." She said with a gentle voice, she softly kissed his cheek and she grinned a little, giggling at his reaction of the kiss before going to find the decorations. She went into a room and she picked up some tinsel and Christmas fairy lights. She giggled at the weird looking decorative lights, she shrugged before picking up the decorations into her arms, some of the tinsel was wrapped around her neck like a scarf so she didn't drop any of the decorations.

Then again, Shauna hadn't celebrated Christmas before, this meant she was really excited, probably the most excited 2,001 year old ever! She grinned happily as she came back to The Doctor with some tinsel and the fairy lights. "I found some tinsel and... these light things..." She said in some confusion, she made it obvious she had no idea what the fairy lights were.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A Christmas Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Tale   A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

((Scar, when RPs like this happen, you are meant to PM a Doctor and ask them for take you in with them before you join. I've deleted your post for now, but if you can find a Doctor to join with, then you can make another, alright?

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Christmas Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Tale   A Christmas Tale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Tale
Page 1 of 1