Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_vote_lcapAera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_voting_barAera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_vote_lcapAera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_voting_barAera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aera Atkins
Newb
Newb
Aera Atkins

Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device Empty
PostSubject: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 am

Aera's "Holy Sword"

Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device Rsz_1s10

Abilities (what does it do): This sword can cut through almost anything (trees, metal etc). It is said to have "Godly/Holy powers" but that is only a myth and isn't actually true. It is also from the future so the Christian cross that is on it sometimes lights up and strengthens the user. Aera does not have to carry it around as she can call it by the words: "Thy's sword shall come to thee." And her sword would materialize into her hands; this process is simple, the sword can recognize her voice and that certain phrase and it will teleport (from wherever it is) into her hands whenever she calls those words.
This sword was of alien origin and was passed down by generations and generations of her family and soon it ended on her, she was given it by her father, and she became the holder and owner of the "Holy Sword".

Appearance: The sword's blade is very long and it has the Christian cross marked on it in gold. The handle has black, white and a bit of gold at the end of the sword. The blade is silvery-white and the blade is straight and not curvy (like some swords).

Aera's "Time Travel Device"

Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device Kisai-seven-from-tokyoflash7

Abilities (what does it do): Aera's time travel watch is a TVM and it can teleport the user through time and Aera uses it a few times and sometimes it will have a cooling time which can last for 2/3 hours. The way she uses the watch is simple, the circles on her watch are like the dials, and she uses them to dial up the first two numbers (12, 13, 14 etc.) Then the last two numbers are the outer circle (97, 98, 99 etc.) So she could go to the year 1298 if she wanted.
Aera acquired this time machine from her father who would help create TVMs and she was given a new one (the one in the picture) and she was given it so she could escape the war that occurred in her time.

Appearance: The watch is black in color and the circles (dials) are dark blue and light up when they are in use and the lights dim down in the "cooling time".

Last edited by Aera Atkins on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Nearly Approved

Can you please specify how she summons her sword? I mean, how does that process work? 

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Aera Atkins
Newb
Newb
Aera Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:43 pm

I have edited it ^^
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm so sorry x_x I was tired last time I was reading this. Since it has some special properties, could you please specify how you acquired the items? 

Sorry x_x

Back to top Go down
Aera Atkins
Newb
Newb
Aera Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm

It's okay ^^
I have edited it once more Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Approved ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device   Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aera's Sword and Time Traveling Device
Page 1 of 1