Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Moving Stone I_vote_lcapThe Moving Stone I_voting_barThe Moving Stone I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Moving Stone I_vote_lcapThe Moving Stone I_voting_barThe Moving Stone I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Moving Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Krystalle sighed as she ventured down the streets of London. She was liking Earth so far and she was definitely liking this new host of hers. It was Harleen Quinn, a famous model of a famous magazine that was sold worldwide. Krystalle had no idea she had to do weird poses with this female body but she was liking it nonetheless. Also, it had only been a week and it was quite hard to get used to, especially with all the paparazzi that would follow her.

Krystalle entered a local cafe, the one Harleen regularly visited, and she ordered a small cup of tea and she slowly took it to the seats in the left-hand corner - secluding herself from the Humans. She silently sipped at her tea and it was very hot so she set it down gently on the table and waited for it to cool down. She glanced around with her blue eyes and she got out Harleen's mirror from her pocket; Krystalle looked at her blue eyes and the butterfly wings that were on them. She smiled to herself happily as she slowly put the mirror away.

Unknown to Krystalle, there was some beings following her and watching over her while she kept inside the safety of the cafe. There were angel statues all around on top of the roofs of the church and other old buildings that were close by.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Avril giggled quietly, running around the kitchen of the cafe. Oh, it had been a while since she'd done this. Moving towards the coffee machines, she began to fill each up with random beans before turning them all on, her grin widening at the collective hum. There weren't too many dishes to be smashed, though, so the paper cups would have to do. That was, at least, until the pastries caught her eye. With a smirk, she sped over and tossed them on the ground, making sure to smash each one beneath her foot. Now onto the so called 'dishes'. There were far to many for her to destroy... If only she still had that lighter... Sighing, she just tossed them on the floor, one by one to make it more difficult to pick up than huge stacks would have been. It wasn't long until she was caught, an angered employee pushing her out forcefully before she could even see what a mess the coffee would make.

Rolling her eyes, Avril crossed her arms as she was literally forced out of the kitchen, now having nothing to do. Well she could always go find a proper restaurant and try again, but she'd just get the same result if they were open... Eh, she'd do it later. With a sigh, she glanced around the room, eyeing some of the people sitting there and enjoying their food. So boring. Then a certain woman had grabbed her attention. She was that one model chick! Uh... What was it, Harley? She'd always thought that was a stage name though - far too close to the clown. Her eyes had always interested her, and the little butterfly wings weren't exactly helping the woman. Again, she wished she had remembered to find a dagger of some sort. Accepting her defeat, she made her way over to the table to talk to her. At least it was more interesting than people watching.

'Oh hello, nice to meet you, do you mind if I give you a little survey?' Couldn't hurt to mess with her, could it?
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Krystalle looked up as she heard a girl's voice and she smiled slightly and nodded but her instincts to keep quiet had kicked in and now she was unable to speak and she looked to the girl and sighed. Krystalle pointed to her throat and then made a letter 'x' as if to say she was unable to speak. Her selective mutism had kicked in and she was definitely unable to speak.

Some newspapers that were in the shops had articles complaining about Harleen's sudden change in eye colour and the permanent butterfly wing that suddenly occurred in her photo shoots. Also, they complained how Harleen would now not want to speak for interviews. But it wasn't Harleen's fault. It was Krystalle's and Krystalle always blamed herself for the negative articles Harleen had received but that wouldn't stop Krystalle from keeping Harleen's body.

Why don't you let me speak for myself, Krystalle?! Harleen shouted inside of her head.
Because if I did, you would confess about me and what if your friend The Doctor heard about this?! He would kill me! Krystalle said back in some fear.
No he wouldn't! The Doctor wouldn't do that! Harleen shouted back angrily.
Back to top Go down

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Cafrin shimmered into the coffee shop's bathroom, once again not where she wanted to be. Am I going to have to deal with this every single time? she thought to herself as she silently thanked it for not placing her in the middle of everything, again. Stepping out to the bathroom, Cafrin looked down at the broken cups and plates. So, she's here, but has she met me already, or not? she looked around the shop and stopped, watching Harley. There was something not quite right about her, and the Doctor wasn't with her. "Maybe I'm early?" She whispered, grabbing the last remaining paper cup and started making tea, listening close to the girl's conversations.

Taking the tea to a chair, Cafrin calmed down a bit, blowing on the boiled water. She wasn't sure how long it would take for Harley to see her, but she didn't know if Harley knew her or not. Time lines always seemed to get blurred around Cafrin, and the transponter wasn't helping. It always felt weird, knowing so much about people that she would never be able to talk about to them.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:49 am

Krystalle was keeping quiet and noticed someone else staring at her and she blinked and went pale and very still. It was some sort of defense mechanism she did, or what her host did anyways. She just watched the woman shimmer about and then Krystalle slowly stood up and she went over to the woman, who she didn't recognize, and she was curious to know what the woman was doing. "W-why are you looking at me...?" She asked the woman quietly, her selective mutism slowly fading. "I-I mean, I don't know you but you keep looking towards me and the girl I just met..."
Back to top Go down

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Cafrin laughed as she looked up at Krystalle, taking a sip of her tea. "I'm sorry, I just admired the makeup by your eye. It's so realistic and beautiful. I just couldn't keep my eyes off it." She told her, setting the cup down and looking over at Avril. "I'm sorry, but have we met before? You both look familiar, but can't seem to come up with a name." Cafrin took another sip of the tea before looking down at the cup she was using. The paper had begun to moisten from the liquid, making it fragile and soft. The cup wouldn't last long as it was, and thanks to Avril, there weren't any more. Does she have to destroy everything? Even the bowls? She thought as she finished her tea in one sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Moving Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moving Stone   The Moving Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moving Stone
Page 1 of 1