Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Candalynne's TARDIS I_vote_lcapCandalynne's TARDIS I_voting_barCandalynne's TARDIS I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Candalynne's TARDIS I_vote_lcapCandalynne's TARDIS I_voting_barCandalynne's TARDIS I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Candalynne's TARDIS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Candalynne's TARDIS Empty
PostSubject: Candalynne's TARDIS   Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:05 pm

PICTURE OF THE INTERIOR:

Abilities (what does it do): Candalynne's TARDIS is able to transport its occupants to any point in time and any place in the universe. The interior of the TARDIS is much larger than its exterior - which can blend in with its surroundings using the ship's 'chameleon circuit'. Candalynne's TARDIS is also able to provide her with additional tools and abilities including a telepathically based universal translation system.

Appearance: The exterior of this TARDIS depends on the surroundings. When she is on Earth it becomes a blue, police box which no one goes near because there is no use of police boxes and when it comes to alien planets, it will change to become an abandoned shack, which no alien goes near.

The interior is a large and has modern, red chairs and a sofa around the console. Also, the inside has the console and the console is based off The Doctor's 11th incarnation's TARDIS console and the only difference is that there is a faint, woman's figure that will not speak but only hum and the woman figure would fade away when the TARDIS is in flight. The woman is there to help through holograms and by simply pointing to the right buttons for Candalynne (because Candalynne sometimes forgets what to push).

The console room is large and has a bookcase and even a coat hanger for Candalynne's denim jackets. There is a beautiful, lit up walk way up to the console and many wooden staircases which go up to the upper floor which leads people off to bedrooms and bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Candalynne's TARDIS   Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Candalynne's TARDIS   Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candalynne's TARDIS   Candalynne's TARDIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candalynne's TARDIS
Page 1 of 1