Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_vote_lcapA Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_voting_barA Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_vote_lcapA Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_voting_barA Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) Empty
PostSubject: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:55 am

Bailey ran as quickly as she could, running from the chubby policeman chasing her through the streets of downtown London. The policeman was slow, and a good quick turn down an alleyway lost him. He huffed and puffed, almost out of breath, as he ran past her hiding spot in the alley. She waited a few more minutes before stepping out and into the sidewalk. Bailey walked quickly, blending in with the rush of people trying to get home after work before she froze looking at a familiar Blue Box. She couldn't believe her eyes. The last time she had seen the Doctor, he told her that he had to leave for her safety. She couldn't believe he would ever come back. The police hadn't forgotten her when she came back. They had been looking for her for years, her travels with the Doctor brought her back two days after her very last heist.

She took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Doctor! Hello!" She called out as she started to smile. The door swung open and Bailey stepped inside. She turned to close the door only to be greatly surprised by the face she saw when she turned around.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 am

The doctor sat on his chair and was reading his book, when he heard a knocking on the TARDIS. He dropped his book and opened the door to find his old friend...Grace? "Grace? Is that you!" he said to the girl. "No, your Kailey...or was it Hailey? No it was...Lailey-yes! Lailey! Do you like my new TARDIS, Lailey?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:17 am

Bailey looked at the Doctor in a bit of shock. He had changed, he wasn't the same Doctor she knew before. "Doctor?" She asked, moving a bit closer to him. "Doctor, Its Bailey. You remember me, don't you?" Bailey looked into he eyes and sighed, fighting back the tears that threatened to come. He wasn't her Doctor, even his eyes were different to her. "What's happened to you?" She looked around at the new TARDIS and smiled. "Well, at least you redecorated, white wasn't quite your style."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:24 am

"Yes I have changed. The concept of regeneration, when a time-lord's skin and brain cells re-create themselves when in danger. Its our way of cheating death. And currently i've done that 8 times, but im still the doctor, of course. And yes i have redecorated, just a smitch. Now theres bookshelves, couches, a desk, and lots more!" he said to her. "Is'nt that gereat, Lailey?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:29 am

Bailey nodded and laughed at him for a bit until he said "Lailey", she just looked at him. His face was different, but he was right. He was still the same Doctor who made her laugh and smile. Someone who let her forget about her past for a bit and enjoy the possibilities of the future. "Doctor, the name is Bailey, not Lailey." She laughed before subconsciously reaching out to his face. "It's so different, how do I know for sure its really you?"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:35 am

"Ok, Lailey, you keep making up lies. Anyway you know its me because of my, ONE!: Handsome face TWO!: my intense knowledge, and THREE!: my TARDIS." he said to her. "Oh, and this." he said, showing her his sonic screwdriver. "Do you like it? My TARDIS made me this bad boy when my old one broke." he said, patting his console. "What about you, Lailey? Where have you been the past...3 years was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 am

Bailey couldn't believe her eyes as she looked at the sonic screwdriver. "Doctor, I'm not lying to you, The name really is Bailey, remember, Bailey Jane Canttell? If you really are the Doctor, as you say, then what did you make me promise to you before you dropped me off?" Bailey crossed her arms and leaned against the Tardis door. "Let's see, past 3 years? I've been on the run, the police still remember me in this town, and I can't walk two feet without being recognized. I thought about getting a job, but no one hires criminals." Bailey sighed and looked up at him, still fighting the tears. Had it really been three years on the run? She thought as she looked down and concentrated on her shoes. One lace was out of the eyelet and untied, but she rarely tied them anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 am

"Lailey, at this point your only lying to yourself." he said confidently. "Easy. You said you would never steal again. Now that were re-aquainted, I believe you said the police are still on your tail. What did you do, kill the prime minister?" he said. "It's getting out of hand Lailey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:59 am

Bailey laughed before looking up at him. "BAILEY. Bailey, like Bay leaves." She told him before wrapping him in a hug. "You dropped me off two days after I was caught and running away from the police. They think I stole from a bank, nothing much, just about three hundred bucks." She whispered in his ear before letting him go. "I swear, I haven't done anything illegal since you dropped me off. Minus running from the police."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 am

"Why don't you go to court, or something? If you can prove you didn't do it, they wont chase you anymore." he said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I was just reading Guilty Dreams." He said as he went back over to the couch, picked up the book, and started reading. "So, what do you want to do now, Bay-Leaves?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:15 am

Bailey laughed and shook her head as she watched him go over to the couch. "You haven't really changed, not really. Face and looks, yes, but same old Doctor I remembered." She walked over and leaned on the console opposite him, "and it isn't that easy. If I go to court to proclaim my innocence, they will jail me for previous thefts and killings. Things I did way back before I met you, so it's just easier to hide." Bailey sighed as she looked at the console buttons. "Bailey, eh at least your closer to my name. Anywhere, anything. I'm not really sure. I didn't know if this really was you before I walked into the door."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:42 pm

((Just saying, i'm basicaly ending this topic. Hope thats ok.))
"Well then, OFF AND BEYOND!!!!" He said, walking to the console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)   A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Forgotten Friend (8th Doctor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: