Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Annie Maldonato I_vote_lcapAnnie Maldonato I_voting_barAnnie Maldonato I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Annie Maldonato I_vote_lcapAnnie Maldonato I_voting_barAnnie Maldonato I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Annie Maldonato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

Annie Maldonato Empty
PostSubject: Annie Maldonato   Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Annie Maldonato

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Naturally brown with colored highlights
Eyes: Light Green
Height: 5'8"
Figure: Slim
Other: Tattoo of Ouroboros on the back of her neck
Clothing: Dark purple tank-top, black denim jacket, ripped jeans, black high-top Converse sneakers.

::Info::
Family: Mother - Alice Maldonato
Father - Francis Maldonato
Older Sister - Katie Maldonato-Smith

Personality: Annie is a hot-headed loudmouth with good intentions that often get her into trouble. Never one to abandon a friend in need even to her own detriment. She's clever, but not as much as she thinks, and sarcastic, often to a fault. She has a very strong phobia of swimming, ever since she nearly drowned as a child. Annie considers herself cursed with a wanderlust and is always seeking out that next great adventure.

Strengths: Annie is very athletic and takes good care of herself, exercising quite often. She's very brave, sometimes dangerously so, and extremely loyal to anyone she considers her friend.

Weakness: Her biggest weakness is her phobia of swimming. After almost drowning as a child, she never learned how to swim and is terrified to go near deep bodies of water, whether it's a swimming pool or an ocean. Her bravery can also cause her to be extremely reckless and she often acts before thinking things through.

Dislikes: She can't stand bossy people, especially ones she doesn't work for. Explaining over and over that her tattoo is a snake eating it's own tail, being around bodies of water.

Dream: Annie's biggest goal is to travel the world, Paris and Tokyo in particular. Though she must first overcome her income and language barriers.

History: Annie Maldonato was born and raised in Blackpool, England, the second child of Alice and Francis Maldonato. She had a relatively normal, if not always happy childhood. Annie's older sister, Katie, always seemed to outshine her in everything. While Annie brought home B's and C's from school, her sister was on the honor roll. This would lead her to develop a rebellious streak later in life.

When she was 10, Annie was dared by a group of friends to jump into the deep end of the public pool they were at. Despite not knowing how to swim, she gave into the peer pressure and jumped in. She flailed about a bit before sinking like a stone. Luckily, the lifeguard on duty rescued her, but the experience left Annie terrified of deep water and she never learned to swim.

As a teenager, Annie started to skip school and wander around town during the day, just happy to be exploring. During one of these walks she decided that someday she'd like to see the world. Eventually, Annie graduated school by the skin of her teeth but chose not to pursue any further higher education. She took on a job as a waitress in a fish and chips shop and started squirreling away money to pay for a trip around the world. After a series of unhappy relationships with men, Annie realized that she was, in fact, gay and eventually came out to her family who accepted her. Around this time, her sister Katie married a lawyer and moved to London with him.

Now, at 25 years of age Annie is a chip shop waitress still saving up for that grand world adventure.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Googling "Doctor Who roleplaying"

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
   Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
   You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

Swearing under her breath, Annie rummaged through her pack. Why she'd started carrying around so many useless things, she had no idea. With a desperate fervor she tossed away the rubber duck and carrot, followed by the chicken leg. Well, she had planned on having that for lunch, she remembered. "Just a sec, Doc, I'm comin'! I'll... figure somethin' out, I'm sure!" she called to the Time Lord across the street, looking at what she had left in her bag.

Finally she decided to just make a run for it. Annie pulled one of the matches from their book, lit it, then set fire to the rest, tossing it into the street, she watched the living shadows scatter away from the light and begin slinking back in place as the flames dimmed. Feeling a bit foolish, Annie turned on her flashlight and held it over her head, creating a circle of light around her. In her other hand, she gripped the Doctor's sonic screwdriver tight.

"Well, 'ere goes nothin'..." she took a deep breath and ran, watching the Vashta Nerada skitter away from the light of her torch. Annie watched the streetlight over the Doctor flicker again and she held up the screwdriver, pressing the button as she aimed at the lamp, making it glow brighter and cease it's flickering. After some of the most frightening few seconds of her life, she slid to a halt in front of the Time Lord and handed him back his sonic, sighing with relief as she she bathed in the street lamp's glow.

"See?" she grinned, "Toldja I'd think'a somethin'. Now let's get outta 'ere, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Annie Maldonato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie Maldonato   Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Approved ^^ Nice job

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

Annie Maldonato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie Maldonato   Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annie Maldonato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie Maldonato   Annie Maldonato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annie Maldonato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: