Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Emergence Event Intro I_vote_lcapEmergence Event Intro I_voting_barEmergence Event Intro I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Emergence Event Intro I_vote_lcapEmergence Event Intro I_voting_barEmergence Event Intro I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Emergence Event Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event Intro Empty
PostSubject: Emergence Event Intro   Emergence Event Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:14 pm

THIS IS THE INTRO TO THE EVENT. START THINKING ABOUT YOUR REPLIES. SIGN UP FOR THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE SHORTLY. SIGN UP REQUIREMENTS ARE UP FOR READ HERE. PLEASE READ

The city of London emerged through smoke and flames that roared from a fallen tower in the center marketplace. In the middle stood the mad man, the culprit for the crime, Abaddon, his eyes dancing around the edges of the marketplace and at the Silents as they paced around and watched. "Face me!!!!!" Abaddon roared, "Doctor! Face me!!!!! Face the crimes you have committed! No more running away! No more clever tricks! No more!! Face me!!!". His roars echoed the buildings, reaching the ears of everyone within range, especially those who flee away from, tears rushing down each of their faces that were trickled with fear. From a monitor, The Doctor watched. His eyes and face emotionless with a cold glare as he watched the man; Kate Stewert and Osgood at his side.

"Doctor, what are we going to do?" Kate asked The Doctor, hoping, praying he had a solution or at the very least an answer, "This man has the capability of destroying this entire city! We must stop him! The United Nations has been warned and are deliberating now...if you don't think of something soon and quick then we are at war Doctor.". "What does he call himself?" The Doctor finally asked, "He...he calls himself Abaddon" Kate replied, "What does it mean?". The Doctor sighed and lowered his head, "Throughout my lives i have been promoted as a hero...." he began, "Saving countless lives...never stopping..never staying for a thank you. But it's wrong...i've messed up more than i've saved. I tried..i really did..i tried..but his people were one of the first i couldn't save. There's always someone.". Osgood lowered her head, along with Kate before The Doctor turned around, "It's my past coming back to haunt me. Something i've been running from my whole life. And i must face it".

"Face me Doctor or another dies!" Abaddon proclaimed once more, "This entire world will burn before your eyes just like your planet! I have seen the future! I have seen what there is to be! And this world....this puny world is not in it". Looking over his shoulder, Abaddon untied two grenades and chucked them into two lining market stores, causing them to explode almost immediately, "You won't come out?! Fine! Then you can watch them burn!" he exclaimed before tossing yet another grenade. The Doctor spun around to the screen, widened eyes filling with tears he watched, "No.." he hissed, "Face me!!!" Abaddon proclaimed once more through the screen speakers, his voice echoing inside of The Doctors mind. This is it....this is the moment...this is the time.

One shall rise...one shall fall
a sainted physician, a hero to us all
They must face the end and the dark presence
A time that shall mark the end and his emergence
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Emergence Event Intro
Page 1 of 1