Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Road Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Road Home - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Road Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Road Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Road Home - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Road Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Road Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

The Road Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:04 pm

"Great," he said entering in looking down at himself, soaked by the rain. "You got a towel or something?" he asked, shaking his arms to try and dry them. He took the opportunity to glance around and take in the feel of the house. It was a nice enough place, with a good homely feel and it was warm. He ran his hand through his hair as for a moment he forgot that she was there, his mind wandering and a melancholy look drifting onto his face as the apparition of his daughter's words echoed throughout his head. He snapped himself out of it and smiled weakly. "And that jacket you mentioned would be great as well, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Harleen smiled and she had gone upstairs to get a towel for both of them. She brought down two towels and smiled as she passed him a towel. "Oh the jacket? S-s-sure, just follow me." She gestured with her head to upstairs and she walked the stairs while drying herself with her towel and she had tow rooms that had furniture that was covered in white cloths, as if she didn't want them being damaged. They were her parents' room and her sister's room and they were dead but she didn't want to sell their things.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:19 pm

The Master glanced into the rooms and raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Everyone had ghosts, everyone was haunted in some ways. He noticed her stutter and paused, "You don't have to give it to me, if it means something to you," he was usually good at reading people but he couldn't work out this girl. There was definitely a story behind those dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Harleen shook her head, "N-n-no it is fine." She smiled at him slightly. "M-my dad won't need it anymore..." She murmured as she went into her parents' room and she took the white cloth off the old, wooden wardrobe. She opened it up and took out the jacket that was a replicate of The Master's. "H-here." She smiled at him and passed it to him. "Y-you can keep it." She then went to close the wardrobe, and she picked up the white cloth and put it back over, she paused afterwards and placed her hand against the cloth-covered wardrobe and she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:30 pm

"He had a very good taste in suits," the Master commented, putting on the jacket, "and I'm sure he was a great man too," he added seeing she was clearly upset. He put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her gently. "He'd be proud of you today."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Harleen didn't hear The Master's comment before she felt his arm go around her shoulder and she blushed slightly, snapping back to reality. She smiled and hugged him gently. "T-thanks." She said as she looked up to The Master, her brown eyes were glassy from her tears that she wouldn't let go. She couldn't let herself cry... she didn't want to look like a crybaby. "Y-your daughter would be proud of you too." She said softly as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:37 pm

The words echoed throughout the Master's head and a voice told him it wasn't true, but for now, hearing someone else say it, the Master was content. "Yeah..." he said simply. Things were starting to make sense a little more now. The reason he'd connected with her was that they were both haunted, they were both alone. Of course, he imagined she wasn't completely alone, friends, maybe even a boyfriend, but family-wise, she was alone. A stranger. Just like him. He felt her shaking slightly and sat her down on the edge of the bed in the room. "I should get going..." he said slowly, reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Harleen looked to him as he sat her down on the edge of her parents' bed and she looked up to him. "Oh, er... yeah, you probably should." She said with a slightly smile, she stood up and hugged him one more time. "It was nice meeting you, Master." She grinned at him and she planted a small kiss on his cheek too. "I hope we meet again, and knowing our luck we probably will." She giggled a little with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 pm

"It certainly wouldn't surprise me," he grinned. Harley had proven herself a valuable asset and he intended to keep her on call. He straightened out his jacket and turned to leave, "Thank you Harleen," he called back, "Have a good night." And then he was gone, the collar of the jacket turned up against the rain and a smirk poking at the edges of his mouth. "I'm coming for you, hive..." He muttered as he disappeared into the darkness, a stranger in the night...
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm

[[THE END.... (I think XD)]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Road Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3