Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The foreshadow of Light! I_vote_lcapThe foreshadow of Light! I_voting_barThe foreshadow of Light! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The foreshadow of Light! I_vote_lcapThe foreshadow of Light! I_voting_barThe foreshadow of Light! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The foreshadow of Light!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Foreshadow
Newb
Newb
The Foreshadow

The foreshadow of Light! Empty
PostSubject: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Race: HooMan. A type of humanoid race with softer, and finer hair. Being pacifists they have rarely had wars, Especially interplanet wars (Now this does not exclude them from being quick to violence, as they have a short temper. yet they'd rather talk it out. but don't you dare make one angry.). They can Shift into any type of bird, that they're born under. if there was no bird above them then they will just go with whatever's closest! haha. Their technology is advanced, but not too distant from human Tech. But suprisingly simple. They're a very clever and wise race, with a sharp stare, and a quick sarcasm rate.
They are a Chaotic neutral (Being that they have a good sense of humor-- i mean HOOMOR HAH.) Their Goal presently is to maintain peace, and solve the universe's many mysteries.

Device:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sonic Hammer.
My oc made this from a tin can, A sonic screw driver, and Altarich Stomach acid (That's an insectiod on the hooman's planet that's stomach acid, if treated with heat, turns into an adhesive.) when he was only 158 years old. It has 3 modes; 1:Destroy (It can Bust down doors, and thin walls (Wooden and Metal alike) 2: Stunn (It will stunn every living creature/sentient being within a certain radius. the only way out of getting stunned, is wearing earplugs) and 3: Short circuit (It can short circuit ANY electronic device by manuplulating the circuit's power-source, and making it produce a ridiculous ammount amperes. which in effect, makes it Blow up!)

Weapon:

He carries 2 Short swords (Identical, measuring 1.75 feet in length), and a long sword (Measuring 2.5 feet in length.) made from Scharenceum (Ska-Rens-See-Uhm) Which is a Super lightweight, Extrodinarily hard, and unbeleivably sharp alloy made from; Uranium (Low %age) + Quarintium {Kwa-Reent-Eeum} (Diamond Strength Metal) + Titanium] (PS: Scharenceum is the main export of Karinquashana==> The home planet of the Hoomans)

And finally the character.

The Foreshadow Of Light.

(Sorry it's sideways i can't help that... ;-Wink

Occupation:unknown. Thought to be a murderer from some, and a Freind for others. for blending in however, he's a Mechanic, and an Electrical technician (Circuitry).

Hair:Blondish-Gingerish-Brownish (In that order)

Eyes:Honestly i can't describe them, so here!

Height: A very tall stature of 6 feet, and 7-8 ish inches.

Body build: Tall and Skinny. But not too skinny to be rendered Weak in one's eyes.

Other: N/A

Clothing: Dressy shirts, IE: Button up. Solid colour, or striped.
A tie or fine red stripes, and large blue ones. A golden pocket watch.
A Dark Blue Trench coat silk, which oddly never really gets dirty.
Jeans, and steel toed sneakers of that look up above. (They do exsist i own a pair irl haha!)

Family:Unknown.

Personality: A goofball who loves to fun around, Clumsy, yet gets stuff done! Even though he has unforgiving luck, he also is quite charming! He is athletic, having a vertical jump of 3.5 Feet, and a Roll span of 12 feet. He has a keen eye for marksman ship, and can throw a good distance!
Being a Hooman and all, he has a Foul temper (HAH GET IT FOUL AS IN WATER FOUL CAUSE IT"S A BI-- anywhoo) and is not afraid to defend himself if he has to. He is a pacifist, and loves company!

Strengths:Intelligence, "Parkour" if you would. and wisdom.

Weaknesses:Romance (Not saying he's in-capable of it! XD), Smooth moves, and intimidation.

Dislikes:Jackwagon-y attitude, and a negative outlook.

Dream:The thought of finding otu what makes everything tick.

History: Since he was a small child he's always looked up at the sky, wondering how he could find out answers. Since others around him lacked them to give.
He had a low pateince level at that point, however, he also had a Vast imagination, which he still has now. by the age of 16 he Hijacked a Hawkeye eleventy two cruiser. Which has no weapons, but can puncture the fabric of spacetime, resulting in a small wormhole, for instant travel. (This is an experimental interstellar craft) He spent ages searching, and searching for sentient life, he first came across the timelords, in the midst of a time war. He fought against an ally named "The Doctor" who in return for saving his life amany times, modified his hawkeye to also be able to warp in and out of time zones.
By now he was 19, and he was looking for more and more sentient life. Then he came across the Homosapien race. Absolutley intrigued with us, he stayed, hid his small craft, and is now living a "normal" life, whilst still trying to figure the universe out. He lives alone, and almost "Anti- social" But this doesn't mean he's not Friendly! now he's 21. and he stargazes every night. and visits them every weekend. or whenever he feels like it. And he absolutley loves company! If they have the right outlook on things!

How i found you: I googled Doctor who roleplay. XD ik i'm not exciting...

Roleplay test: he chooses the flashlight. quick wittedly he turns it on. Since it's an LED flashlight, he uses it to shine the light on his old friend, getting his attention. "Oi, you stuck?" He yells to the doctor "Nah I'm just chill- yeah i'm stuck" says the Doctor in reply. The foreshadow then puts the flashlight on the ground making a Path of light to the Doctor. he walks very stedily and wary to the Doctor. "Now" the foreshadow said once he had reached the Doctor. "Follow me!" As the foreshadow took the book of matches out of his bag, Light all of them, and threw them along the line of light from the flashlight to illuminate some space for the two of them. Once out of this prediciment, they shake hands, and say their goodbyes and split ever once more, Knowing that they'll run into eachother again.

Last edited by The Foreshadow on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I flacked it up the first time or two.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Not approved.

For one, you completely disregarded the template. Not a big deal, a lot of people miss it, there's a section of them right underneath the chat, alright?

Secondly, we don't allowed OC Time Lords, anymore. Only under very special circumstances do we allow them, sorry.

Lastly - please don't post before your character is approved, alright? There's a reason you're meant to post them.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
The Foreshadow
Newb
Newb
The Foreshadow

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Thank you for your notification and regard on the subject! Ill modify my character right away! and I do appologize for my mistake on missing the template. Very sorry...
Back to top Go down
The Foreshadow
Newb
Newb
The Foreshadow

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:10 am

I have re-wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am

I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear o_o You only need to use the Character Creation template for this forum. Sorry. But I'd save whatever you have written down because you'll need to post your weapons later, too.

Sorry o_o

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
The Foreshadow
Newb
Newb
The Foreshadow

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 am

what do you mean "template"? x_x
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the link for the CC template. It's the only thing you're going to need to make your character. Sorry about the confusion.
Back to top Go down
The Foreshadow
Newb
Newb
The Foreshadow

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 am

Ohkay. Well. Could you help me out here? I'd rather not spend 2 more hours doing that.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 am

It looks like you just jumbled all three templates together. All you would have to do is take out the weapons creation and alien creation bits and leave what's left. The link i posted can show you what you need here.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 am

Blimey, this is... It makes me think of a town after a tornado tore through it.

Alright, First off: You have to submit an alien creation template in order to use your species for this. The template for that is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Fill out the template describing your alien species then submit it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by making a NEW TOPIC with the title as the name of your alien species.

Once your alien is accepted, then you go and fill out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] template. Then you take the template [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by making a NEW TOPIC and titling it with your character's name.

The items your character uses: You need to fill out a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Template. Take the template and put it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by making a NEW TOPIC with the title of *your character's name*'s Weapons/Devices.

NOW THEN, I've pointed out your template problem, there are a few others.

What I saw was you attempted to make your character close to Gallifreyan standards. You mentioned being very old, but didn't explain how he got to be that old, just said that he was 158 years old, then later, farther on down, you said he was only 21. I get the distinct feeling you just copy and pasted what you had last time and tried to use that. Please, don't do that, its much easier to fill everything out new and make it different.

The name, it is much too close to the Time Lord's titles. I can accept Forshadow as a name, but please, don't put The in front of it, it can cause confusion with other Members and make them think you have a Time Lord character and begin to ask if they can have one too.

YOUR RP EXAMPLE.

In your example, you said what the Doctor is saying. That is GOD MODDING, we don't allow that here at all. You don't describe what the other character is doing unless they have said it themselves. You never put it to where they say something, move somewhere, or do something they didn't do.

Fix these problems and everything should be fine. But we won't know until you go along those lines first. PLEASE REMEMBER, your character creation will have to wait until you fill out your ALIEN CREATION template and submit it. You will have to wait until your alien is ACCEPTED before you can use it in your character creation.

Thank you for being patient and understanding. I know the website can be a bit confusing now and again to new members.

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foreshadow of Light!   The foreshadow of Light! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The foreshadow of Light!
Page 1 of 1