Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Light In An Unending Darkness I_vote_lcapLight In An Unending Darkness I_voting_barLight In An Unending Darkness I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Light In An Unending Darkness I_vote_lcapLight In An Unending Darkness I_voting_barLight In An Unending Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Light In An Unending Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Light In An Unending Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:05 pm

For years i pondered the meaning of my existence..why i had lived when all of my people didn't. At first i had believed the answer to be revenge...revenge on the very man i blamed for my people's death..but now...after sitting in a rotting dungeon, my mind has embraced many possibilities.

It has been months...months of nothing but decay and complete and utter boredom. The men accompanying my cell, half dead, mere shells of their former selves. Much like myself. His blood shot eyes wonder to me every day; wondering when his time will come. His pupils and wrinkles beneath his endless emotional oceans telling me the years he has lived. "Go" He tells me, "Go live the life i wish i had. There is much to be told about you..don't let them believe just the outside" he persists. I ignored him. Now that old man lay dead across from me, his eyes forever shut, his body forever still. This is the life that i was destined for? To sit here and rot? To be the ashes of my people before me? No...now that they have seen me. Now that i have emerged. Now it is my time..to rise

The book snapped shut, the pencil dropping down at Abaddon's side as he peered over to the brown, rusting door. A small window and a slit, for food, stood as the only possible marks of light for the inhabitants. Light that Abaddon cherished every time he got the chance to see it. His eyes narrowed as he rose up; the man sitting in the corner slowly looked over to him, "You've tried yelling...banging your fists on the door and stomping around and you're still in here with us. What do you plan on doing now?" he asked Abaddon with a coughing smirk. Abaddon peered over to the man over his shoulder, "Escape" he hissed back, "Now i plan to escape".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 pm

(Since you won't go all out and make a closed rp like I'd like. I'll just have to pop in this one Razz )

Tyra tossed her head back and grinned up at the sky, her eyes narrowing slightly as the glare of the sun passed them in the process. "Ah, got to love that fresh air." She proclaimed broadly, her head tilting to the side to smirk over at Uncle as he sat on the bench beside her during one of her rare visits to Torchwood. "Tell me about it, first time I've been above ground where I wasn't chasing after an alien or other threat to humanity." He grumbled, amusement flickering in his blue eyes as he looked over at her.

Nudging the man with her shoulder, Tyra laughed lightly at his hint before shaking her head and standing up once more. "Hate to cut this short, Uncle. But I have some jobs that need doing. Saving the Universe, one little person at a time sort of thing." She flashed him her brilliant smile, making his own smile appear out of reflex. "No person is little, just not as loud as we are when it comes to staking our place." He chided her lightly before getting to his feet as well. "Don't take forever in coming back this time, Tyra. I want to tear my hair out when I don't hear from you."

"Yeah yea, over protective Uncle much?" She snickered, loving the flash of wounded pride that appeared on his face before vanishing behind a mask of ignorance. "I'm sure I don't know what your talking about, kid." Reaching over, he rubbed a hand affectionately over her head then pulled her into a hug. "Be careful." With that said, he turned and walked back to the hidden entrance of Torchwood. Never did like goodbyes, hated saying the word anymore when it came down to it. With a shake of her head, Tyra turned and headed off in her own direction, mind already set on the first task she needed doing while she strode along the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Yalti jogged down the side roads, running away from a gang that he had bumped into. Although it was a complete accident, they didn't see it that way. He yelped as one of them managed to hoist him back with the collar of his shirt.

They glared at him, he glared back. There was as much anger flashing in his eyes as they had in theirs. Yalti straightened up, and began to walk off, making sure that the others didn't follow him. A paper vendor was selling his papers, Yalti had perked up, walking over and snatching one and skimming over the front lines.

Killer hunt in Scotland.

He sighed. As much as he was tempted to go, there was no possible way that he could have made it there due to the lack of funds that he had. But his nose was buried in the newspaper as he walked, meaning that he was so distracted that he had walked into a stream of moving traffic. It was a family curse, being hit by a car. Brax had told him many times that he had survived being hit by a car. And it happened, a thud and a screech. Soon, voices were swimming around in his ears as he came to.

"Argh…" Yalti cursed as he clutched his ribcage. The pain would come later as he used the car to stand and limp over to a nearby bench, shutting his eyes. "I hate Tuesdays…"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Abaddon studied the door before walking up to it, his hand running down the side before his eyes hit the food dispenser was inserted into the door. Bending down, Abaddon poked the flap with his index finger and leaned forward, "Someone give me a gun" he spoke before letting the flap down and backed up two steps. The door began to unlatch itself from the other side, the noise beginning to echo through the small confided, dark and moist, cell. The light poured into the room like a wave of hope, air striking all inside like a soft, more than welcomed, pillow. A guard stood, hulking, in the center of the door frame; his M63 hoisted across his body. "What are you raving about now idiot?" The guard asked, cocking his gun and taking a step forward, "I need your gun to make it through the security you and UNIT have established to contain me in this prison" Abaddon replied, the guard chuckled, "Yeah right. Good luck with that plan" the guard replied.

Turning away from Abaddon and the two half dead men, the guard let down his attention, a smirk planting itself across his face as he reached back behind him to close the door. Then suddenly a hand reached around across his neck. Within the blink of an eye, the guard fell to the ground, only the snapping sound of his neck and his body hitting the ground echoed back. Abaddon bent down and picked up the gun before turning back to the older man, his eyes and body eagerly reaching out to the open door and Abaddon, "Pl-please..take me with you" he pleaded. Abaddon looked back at him, shaking his head with a growing smirk, "You doubted my escape...all my plea's for help in the dark. You ignored me. I will allow you to live..but only to watch me rise..enjoy your filth..human". Without a further word, Abaddon turned and strode down the hallway, hoisting the gun up over his head as alarms and sirens began to blaze around him. Both on the inside and outside of the Tower of London, alarms rang, much to the disapproval of Kate Stewert, who bolted to the men manning the controls of the prison. "No alarms! Stop the alarms you idiots! I don't want the entirety of London worrying about this..much less knowing!" she hissed. The alarms lowered to silence as Kate looked out to the screen, watching Abaddon stride down the hallway until walking out of view of that camera and appearing on another, "Someone get The Doctor on the phone..and hurry".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Tyra's head jerked slightly from what she focused on, silently cursing the loud buzz of her phone that caused the Lyrox lurking around the back alley behind her favorite restaurant flinch and vanish from view. "What?" She snapped into the mouthpiece, irritation causing her tempter to be shorter than usual. "Tyra, there's news of London, their alarms had gone off around the Tower, sending several of the citizens into a near panic until the sound died down." Her Uncle said easily, cutting through her irritation and making her eyebrow arch up in interest. "See, got your attention. Best head in that direction. I heard a Doctor is being called." With that he hung up, leaving her standing there, phone still pressed against her ear.

Feeling a grim smile spread across her face, she jerked back the sleeve of her jacket, already jabbing the buttons on her vortex manipulator. Blue eyes glittering, she vanished only to reappear seconds later in the central square near the Tower. Taking a deep breath, Tyra pulled the sleeve down over her arm again and glanced around the area. A small frown appeared on her face once the realization hit her. The place was deserted, most likely due to the alarms that had gone off momentarily before suddenly going silent again. "Right, eyes straight, keep moving forward." She muttered, squaring her shoulders and stalking towards the Tower's doors, already formulating a story to get her in.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:20 am

(I know we're all in different time zones but I hope i fit in with this one!)
Claudia hugged her long trench coat in cold winter sun, her body slumped against the root of a rather large tree. She made it into the Ardennes Forest, but things were going rather badly for her at this rate. She had no water or food left, and patrolling teams kept her awake most nights. France sounded dreadful too, it seemed Mr Hitler had conquered them as well. She sighed deeply, and gazed into the early morning sun, her tattered old case next to her. Birds sang, and all was rather peaceful, unlike her beautiful Dresden which became her hell. Then she heard voices. Claudia froze, her sparkling eyes darting across the forest, but she saw no one. They continued, it sounded like something terrible was going on, she even heard heard alarms.

"Arrrggh, what's, what's happening to me?" she panted to herself, tousling her long brown hair in utter confusion.

They continued, and they sounded English, they were English voices. The world around her began to spin, the birds and the tress floating around her. She only managed to work out a name, a simple name

"Doctor"

It was the last thing that ran throughout her head as she slumped, completely unconscious against the tree.

"Doctor Who?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:02 pm

Yalti slowly opened his eyes, clutching his head in pain as he heard footsteps of UNIT soldiers rushing past him. He got to his feet and unsteadily walked towards the Tower of London. Once arrived, he pulled out the ID that he had acquired from his brother who had cards for nearly every secret base that he knew of. Then he saw a figure in the distance, trying to ignore the feeling in his head and headed over to her.

"Hey!" He said. "You…look like you know what's going on…what's going on?"

Seeing that it couldn't be any better, he turned away and walked to the entrance of the tower of London. He flicked his hand and showed the ID, strolling right in.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:23 am

The guards closely scrutinized Yalti's pass card then nodded to one another and let him in, sniffing as they turned back to monitor the streets before they got glimpse of a woman. Extending out his hand, one of the guards attempted to stop Tyra in her march towards the doors, "Ma'am stop right there!" he ordered, the other guard raising up his gun at the woman, "This area is under lock down. Only authorized personnel are permitted at this time. I will ask you to leave immediately if you do not meet these qualifications".

Kate watched the scene at the front doors unravel before her eyes, quickly growing frustrated at her staff with each passing second. Quickly she reached over and pressed the intercom button, "All citizens must leave this premises immediately. That means you too miss, now move along. No more people are permitted to walk through those doors" she ordered before turning her attention to the array of camera's in front of the room, plastered on the wall like pictures. "Where has he gone?" She proclaimed, placing her hands on her hips and glancing back at the UNIT workers behind her, "Quickly now! Find him! We don't want another Roswell incident on our hands, you know how the rest of the world reacts when something from here gets out" she huffed.

Abaddon sauntered down the hallway, the rifle he procured from the guard hoisted over his shoulder as he glanced down each of the cells. The inmates yelling at him, "Let me out! Come on!", Abaddon rolled his eyes and continued walking down the hall. Stopping suddenly, Abaddon eyed the signs in opposed to him on a wall a foot and half ahead. The hallway split into two directions, one direction reading Cell block B and the other Front control room. Abaddon smiled menacingly, "Well well..easier than i expected" he hissed before turning right and speeding off to the control room, pulling the rifle down to his chest with both hands.

Meanwhile on board the TARDIS......

The Doctor danced around the controls, singing to the song he currently had blaring from the TARDIS speaker system, "It's good to be a lunatic" he sang. Suddenly the music began to die down and the ringing of the phone shot out from the maddening noise of the song. The Doctor looked curiously over to the phone before flipping it open and lifting it up to his ear, "Hello?" he spoke into the phone. "Oh thank the heavens! Doctor, it's me, Kate!" Exclaimed Kate, relieved beyond explanation at he had answered, leaning over the panel in front of her as she spoke into the communicator, "We have a situation at the Tower. Abaddon has escaped and is currently running amok through the hallways with a rifle. We've locked everything down but we need your help. I am sending you coordinates to fly straight into the control room..shouldn't be too hard, we will leave an opening for you". Without another word, Kate hung up and The Doctor stared down at the phone, his mind having flash backs to the last time he saw Abaddon. Buildings burning, people laying dead on the streets. "Leah!" He called back over his shoulder, "Get your stuff! We've been summoned" his words trailed off as a slight smirk appeared across his face and he yanked down the main lever with a sudden rush of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Looking up at the men guarding the doors, Tyra frowned at them, trying to think of something that might explain why she was there. But just as she opened her mouth to say just what had popped into her mind, her phone buzzed in her pocket. Flipping it out, she held it up to her ear, nearly sagging in relief to hear her Uncle's voice once more. "Tyra, I forgot to mention, you might want to say your acting on express orders from Jack Harkness himself. Show them your vortex manipulator if they question you." He said quickly before hanging up, leaving her standing there with the phone stuck to her ear once more.

Scowling at the air in front of her, she snapped it shut and stuffed it into her pocket once more before advancing on the guards. "I have express orders from Jack Harkness to be here." She stated simply, not bothering to add anything else to it as she pulled the sleeve back from her wrist, flashing the manipulator resting there to the guards with a slight scowl. "Now, unless you want to irritate him, I'd suggest you let me pass."
Back to top Go down
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Lea ran to her room in the TARDIS, throwing on her favorite jacket and shoving various odds and ends in the pockets. She hurried back to the console room and grabbed onto the railing as the ship began to move again. "Summoned?" she asked. "Where? And by whom? It's not exactly easy to get ahold of you." And judging from the excited look on his face, it was likely to be extremely dangerous. So, a usual day for the two of them.

Lea felt the TARDIS shudder as they landed and smiled. Time to get down to business.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Yalti strode along the corridors, looking for a fling cabinet, something to give him an indication of where he was supposed to be and what exactly was going on. There he found a room, one odd lab coat man hurriedly searching through the files. Yalti waited by the doorway as the man came rushing out, easily, he pinched the file, sticking his ID card out and waited for the response of the man.

"Mr. Lythis, give me back that file!"

He shook his head, continuing down the corridors and reading the file, it was all to interesting to put down or even give back. The man had scurried off, possibly to tell his superior commander. But Yalti now knew why his brother had decided to become a drifter and fight against alien threat, because for the thrill of it.

Yalti had that nickname, similar to his brother but it was the German equivalent for Hunter: Jaeger. It bothered him ever so slightly, but had gotten him to places that he wouldn't be able to get to, if it weren't for the nickname. He smirked to himself, tucking the file underneath his armpit and pushing open the doors to the staircase.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 pm

The guards hesitated, for the first time in their lives they were facing someone who could kill their careers if they didn't let her in. Or worse, she could be telling the truth, they allow her in and then they get chewed out by Kate. "She could be lying" One guard spoke aloud, eyeing Tyra carefully, "I've seen plenty of those things..hell, some toy shops sell them..things that look like them anyways. Who is to say she is lying and just here to cause more havoc?" he asked his fellow guard. The other guard took in his co-workers input carefully before coming to his own conclusion, "And if she is telling the truth and is here to help then we are in serious trouble by allowing her to be out here don't ya think?" he finally asked him, fully turning to him as his co-worker rebuttal'd, "Kate just told us not to allow anymore people in!", "No! She said citizens!". With their attentions and backs turned to Tyra, neither had their eyes on her, allowing her to do whatever she liked in the upcoming seconds while a more interesting situation played out inside of the Tower. Abaddon stood at the edge of the fortified door of the control room, his eyes scrutinizing the edges and locked down hinges as a familiar sound echoed from inside, the sound of the TARDIS. Abaddon smiled....

The Doctor looked over to Leah, a smile reflecting onto his face as he saw Leah's, "Stay close, don't wonder off" he told her softly, "This could never be more important. When people call me it's not always for happy or easy things. This can be very dangerous so i need you to listen to me more than ever...and make sure you have super glue". Attempting to ease the situation, The Doctor lightly patted Leah on the shoulder before turning around and striding down the ramp, promptly opening up the doors and being immediately welcomed by Kate and her group of UNIT personnel. "Doctor, thank goodness" Kate exclaimed, nearly hugging him before restraining herself and getting to the task at hand, "Abaddon has escaped and the Tower is on high alert".

The Doctor nodded, fixing his tie as he glanced over the camera views, "Alright then. Allons-y" he mumbled as he took a step forward and leaned on the panel in front of him as he viewed each camera section, "Have you located him yet?" he asked. Suddenly two knocks echoed from the door on the left side of the room; all the eyes in the control room immediately bolted over to the door, "I think we just did" Kate replied.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Claudia groggily woke up from whatever had happened to her. Slowly but surely she managed to open her eyes and scrape the dirt off them. Then she noticed it. She'd moved. This wasn't the Ardennes Forest anymore, it was a cell. She jumped up at once, and surveyed her new surroundings. It appeared to be a cell, and at once Claudia feared the worst. She paced about examining every last detail. Something about the place seemed very familiar, as in she'd seen it before somewhere.

"Oh, this is just dandy now isn't it?" she muttered sarcastically to herself, trying to keep spirits high. She could be in very grave danger

Claudia stopped for a minute and heard lots of shouting and screams from downstairs. Something was very wrong, alarms were blazing, people shouted and hauled things around. They sounded like the voices she heard in the forest, the english ones. Then it hit her. Everything about this place. She ran to the small barred window and looked, and it astonished. She was in The Tower of London, dragged their by some mysterious force. At once she leaped back to the big metal and started banging on it

"Hello! Hello! There's been some sort of mistake, I don't think I'm meant to be here!" she was now quite giddy, thinking it was some kind of elaborate illusion but she kept trying

"Please, I'm not meant to be here, I'm not a spy either!" she was worried her accent was causing some of the trouble.

After not getting any response, Claudia slumped against the door in exhaustion. Her mind raced with ideas on how she got here, still not realizing the she had time traveled. She thought about the word, the one that had ran through her mind before she dozed off.

"Doctor"

It made her feel quite funny, as if it was of great importance to her. She pondered on it her cell, hoping help would come soon.....
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Tyra took the opportunity to slip past the guards and vanish into the hallways quickly as her old training kicked in: 'Get inside, be silent, stay out of sight.' The mantra repeating itself in her mind as she slowly made her way through the hallways, noting it was nearly empty where she was at besides the occasional shout or sound of running feet from a hallway ahead of her. With a frown, she shut her phone off and slipped her hand into her pocket, pointer finger brushing against the hated gun she always had on her person anymore.

'Pointless things guns, I don't see why you insist on carrying one.'
Her uncle turned and flashed her his famous smile, eyes dancing in the low lights as they made their way through the back alleys of Cardiff in search of a Zenomorph. 'True, but I always feel safer with one in my pocket.'

"It doesn't make me feel safer." Tyra mumbled to herself, stopping at the edge of a corner and peering around it quickly in order to see what the danger was. The image that she saw nearly made the woman do a double take. A simple man, granted he didn't look his best, downright dirty in fact. Filthy even, stood outside of a door, hand raised up in a fist to knock on it before she vanished back around the corner again. "Right... Acquire the target, study then trap." She murmured to herself, slipping the gun out and holding it in a practiced grip in front of her. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she lunged from her hiding place and stood in the center of the hallway, gun leveled at the man's head once she took her stance. "State your name and business!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 am

Yalti froze upon hearing the person's voice, he turned around and a small frown presented itself across his features. "Yalti Lythis and I am here…for…" He spun around, pushing the door open and rushed up the staircase, with the papers tucked under his shoulder.

Yalti got to the second floor landing, pushing his way through the doors, leaving them swinging open. He looked through every door to see anything that he could use to throw the woman off track. Then he approached the cell, seeing a woman slumped inside. Although he would have preferred to have moved on, she somehow didn't quite fit into the world with the old fashioned clothes that she worn.

Luckily, the cells weren't hard to unlock, seeing that he had the access card to the place. He took it out, but paused as his hand reached to undo the lock, she must have been put in here for a reason…

"Wait…don't I recognize you from somewhere…?" Yalti racked his brains for the name. "Claudia! Its Claudia, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:15 am

Claudia heard someone fiddle about with the lock, so she stood up waiting for the person to show them self. She was still dumbstruck by the fact she'd managed to travel from the Ardennes to London in a flash. The door swung open and youngish man walked in.

"Gott in himmel! Finally someone! Thank you very much!" Claudia was ecstatic, somebody had finally heard her.

But as she calmed down slightly, she noticed the man looked awfully familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Have we? Have we met before?" she asked puzzled, he looked so familiar but she had no recollection of him. She scraped her heeled boots across the stone floor trying to ease the awkwardness for a moment, until he said her name.

"Yes, I am Claudia, but how did you?" then it hit her

'Yalti! Yes! We met once in Dresden, you helped me after the SS were on to me! I don't remember much after that, but I remember you!"
Excited she ran over to him, and hugged him as tight as she could, before kissing Yalti gently on the cheek.

"It's lovely to see you! Thanks for opening in the door. I appeared here somehow, it was quite odd really. But for now, I'm really quite jolly!" Claudia stirred with happiness, something she had been deprived from for to long, it was nice to see friends again....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light In An Unending Darkness   Light In An Unending Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light In An Unending Darkness
Page 1 of 1