Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Story- or not? I_vote_lcapStory- or not? I_voting_barStory- or not? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Story- or not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 pm

((For this, Dakota wouldn't have met the Doctor yet))

Dakota is sitting at bus stop, listening to music.
When is the bloody bus gonna get here? she thinks.
She'd been waiting for the bus for a whole hour, and she was getting quite aggravated. She had a class to go to, but her car had broken down this morning. She had no other choice but to take the bus to college. That's when she notices- There's no one on the street at all! No cars, no people walking, nothing. This is LONDON! Where is everyone? She'd been too busy playing her stupid game to realize that the whole city had gone to 'sleep'...
This is not good, she thinks, and slowly pulls the earbuds out of her ears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Bailey was walking through London enjoying her day without the Doctor for a while before realizing the street was disserted. "Well, that's odd. That normally doesn't happen." She said as she walked, looking through the buildings and there was no one. No one anywhere. "There is something wrong." She muttered to herself before running farther down the street. There is definitely something wrong, I have to find someone.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Dakota looks around slowly,searching for one face on the deserted street. Suddenly she sees someone! A girl is running down the street, presumably searching for people, too. Dakota waves frantically at her, with a relieved look. Hey! Over here! What happened to all of the people? she yells, running towards her. She grips the girls shoulders, gasping for breath. What happened? Why are we still here? WHAT IS GOING ON? Dakota yells, very worried. Her sister, her brother, her best friend. Are they gone too?
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Jenny walked out of an Alley way, "Isn't it like the morning... Where is everyone." She looked down the sidewalks and streets no one, "What the hell..." She mumbled to herself. She walked down the street then it became a speed-walk then a jog now she was running, "No cars no people what happened?" Her hearts were beating quickly with fear and because she was running. She stopped in her tracks as she spotted two people, "Well...Then..." She quietly walked over to them, "Hello. Do any of the two of you know what's going on.." She asked raising an eyebrow by the looks of it one of them had no idea. The other may have an answer but maybe not by the look on her face.
Back to top Go down

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Bailey ran around the corner and saw the girl yelling for her. "Yes? Oh, I honestly don't know." She replied, slowing up to stand by her. "I'm Bailey." Bailey smiled for a second before walking to a wall and tearing down a random poster. She looked at it for a few seconds before crumbling up the Wanted poster. "I don't know what's going on, but this isn't going to help us."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Robin sighed, glaring out from her place in the alley. This was just weird. Normally she could count on people wandering by, just seeing them pass her little hide out, but no, there was no one. Not since she'd woken up, anyway. At least the urge was gone. That bloody thing... It'd be the end of her. She had yet to figure out what it was she was feeling, but there was something wrong about it. Like she had to so something, a specific action, and she couldn't find it. 

A few moments later and there was a girl. No, two. Two girls just talking. Well not just talking, one was obviously freaking out, but still. Quickly moving to pull her hood over her face, she closed her eyes tightly. It was back. The damn thing was back. She'd learn to ignore it eventually, right? Shaking her head, she went back to being focused on hiding. Normally when something like this would happen, she'd want to investigate, find some aliens and have an adventure. Not anymore. No one was going to get hurt if there was no one to hurt them, and that was enough for her to leave it alone. A moment later and there was ANOTHER woman. Oh great. All she wanted was some peace, was that too hard to ask for? Honestly, just a few hours without knowing anyone was there, just being back to normal and not being bothered by the urge. Ugh. Inching closer towards the sidewalk, she kept her eyes trained on the trio, wishing they'd just leave.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:49 am

This morning was the exact opposite of what she expected; she woke up, at 6:00AM, assuming the day would be bustling with every street at least half-full of wandering people into the late morning, she expected to see her gym friends and her little trainees that she was supposed to be teaching how to do the splits that morning, she expected to hear from her mother towards noon so they could discuss the party at a specific pub as they do every once a year to celebrate her brother's birthday coming in a week's time.  None of this happened. Why, you ask? Well, it so happens that everyone disappeared. She called everyone; her parents, brothers, boss, friends, family and more. She went to see if her favourite libraries or cafes where she sat with a tea were open. No, there was no one but her.

You would think since she was a tough girl that she'd handle it, but no, she threw ape poop all over the place - metaphor for freaking out, but I de-sweared it - and started sobbing in the gym's corner, beside the sweaty mats which made her uncomfortable because of the smell, until her eyes were red and sore. Then, she walked down the lonesome steets, wrapping her arms around herself and went off to find her family. The Doctor, she thought to herself, still being quiet though there was no one to hear her as she nearly jogged up the sidewalk. It has something to do with him.

She kept walking down the concrete paths - she had no car - until she reached a bus station. As she walked along, keeping herself sane by staring straight ahead, trying desperately to ignore the fact that there was no feet crowding her view or any loud, rowdy voices, screams of any kind or a even a whis - Lies, all lies! Although faint, she was more positive than ever that there were voices coming from around the corner. She wiped her wet, reddening face; drew a relieved, though sharp breath and took off looking for them as if she hadn't heard a voice in years. What the strange thing was, though, was that there couldn't have been more chance that she would've actually found these three, for the fact that one of them was - "Bailey! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey!" she screamed, running into the poor woman and wrapping her arms around her in a fierce hug; she was obviously without seeing an extra soul for quite a while. "Everyone - I mean, not you, but everyone's gone! Mum's not respondin' to m' calls - no one is! I can't find anyone an' I'm freakin' out 'ere!" she cried, apparently on the verge of flailing her arms, screaming and running like a chicken towards any sign of life.

After all that, long, dragged-out, seemingly endless amount of time talking to Bailey - about twenty-five seconds - she noticed the other people. I mean, sure, she hadn't met Bailey more than once; that was a life-threatening, near eternal mind-controlling experience with the Mara: The Mind-Controlling Snake! Got to watch that Harry Potter stuff, right. Sure, it was just one time, but when she saw those other two women, she froze as some strange humiliating humiliation took place once she realised that she had done all that in the middle of the public - Uh, no, not public there's only two oth- Closest as it gets here now... - with her mother's teachings in her enveloped her head. She decided not to make it anymore awkward and waved almost crazily, because if it wasn't crazy, it'd be even more strange. " 'ey! I'm Esther, Bailey's friend."

(Me thinks I write too much. XD)
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Dakota takes a deep breath, confused. Only the four of them girls survived? Out of the whole city? She didn't even know if everyone else was dead, but it was freaking out.
I'm Dakota, hi Bailey, apparently, an hello Esther! Now can anyone explain what's going on? And what's your name? she asks, looking at the other girl.
There were no cars on the street, its like no one even woke up this morning. But there were no birds in the sky, nothing moving at all! So what was going on?
Back to top Go down

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Bailey was shocked to see more girls showing up, and even more so surprised when a sudden set of arms wrapped themselves around her and pulled her into a tight hug. Turning around to see who it was, Bailey signed. She had once envied poor Ester for her family ties, but now they were on the same scale. With a quick smile, Bailey hugged Ester back and turned to the group. "Sorry, Esther is a little energetic when she's confused." Bailey told the other girls, giving a small smiled as she looked around her. Still having no one else in sight worried Bailey, She couldnt be sure what was causing the disappearance of so many people without her Doctor. "Where is Ochy?" She asked herself, hoping and praying a bit hard that the Doctor was not lost as well.

Bailey stepped back into the street as she thought, letting her mind travel through everything she knew about the aliens she's meet. The Vashta Nerada leave behind corpses of skeletons where they thrive, the Cybermen would be crowding the streets, Daleks too, but nothing came across her mind as to what would cause such a vast number of people to go missing. Her thoughts began to consume her as she stood in the street, confident no car would hit her, not without someone driving it.

((Esther, it's not possible to over-write in an RP. Thus, its not possible to write too much. Until you go overboard with actions that we can't keep up, but that was perfect.))
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 pm

"Hi, Dakota, sorry about the craziness." Esther glanced around for any more newcomers, hoping dearly for a relative to pop up somewhere. "Who is Ochy?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she gradually forgot about the millions-of -people-in-one-day crisis.

"Anyone know what might've been the cause of this?" she asked quietly, seeing as the only people here were three other women, so maybe they knew something. Of course, she herself had not a clue, but maybe one of did. It could've been something like the Mara - the only alien she'd ever seen, excluding a Silurian; she'd have to call her soon and hang out. What was it that took her family from her? For all she knew, her family was dead, but since she was alive, maybe it was something else. Since the Doctor's visit, she'd grown open to many new ideas, so now, she had no clue what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Frowning, Robin peeled her eyes open to see the exact opposite of what she wanted. Oh, brilliant, they were multiplying. Why couldn't they go discuss the end of the world somewhere else? That was what was going on, wasn't it? Probably not, but to any ordinary human, it could be inferred. If they were even still there, that was. Which brought her back to wondering where the hell everyone else went. A moment of peace was great, but even she understood that this wasn't exactly a positive thing. So what was she meant to do? Nothing. She was honestly not expected to do anything. That was kind of a nice change, not having to rush about and save the world with a madman, but it was... boring. She wasn't going back, though, so this was her life. She had resigned to a world of mundane mysteries, accepting that flickering lights were more than likely fine now, that a cloudy day wasn't going to end the world. And then this happened.

Groaning in annoyance, she pushed herself up to her feet and brushed a bit of the dirt off her clothes. Ugh. She looked like a common homeless girl. Maybe she should have looked into a foster home, after all. Stepping out into the edge of the alley, she tucked a bit of messy red hair behind her ear and leaned against one of the cool brick buildings. Cold. She was fed up with cold. But she wasn't about to go depend on some orphanage or 'kind old lady' to get by. Not with the stupid urge. By now that didn't sound like a word but she couldn't care less because that was what it was. Clearing her throat, she tried to gain a bit of attention without having to leave the slight comfort of the dark. 'Did any of you think to maybe go check some important buildings? Who's up for Downing Street?' Was that a good idea? Probably not, but it was an idea, so there's that.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Esther frowned, contemplating what the new girl in the passageway said for a long moment, before frowning even deeper and glancing at the alley again. "Oh! Hello there!" she called, now realising there was another person there. "Wouldn't 10 Downing Street have us arrested or worse for even trying to get there? They can't all be missing, can they?" she asked, squinting slightly at the ground. "I mean, we're here... It wasn't some kind of world-wide kidnapping or chemical poisons; we'd be dead. Alien invasion? They just left some humans for, what, repopulation? Nah, that'd be ridiculous, even for aliens who don't think things through - Let's just go to Downing Street, like she said. Or we could figure out how to contact UNIT; they'd must know something."
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 am

Dakota looks with surprise at Esther. Aliens are real? she asked. I thought those were all stories to freak people out! I think we should go to Downing Street, anyway. It seems like the only option for us. So let's start going! Dakota starts walking toward the street, still wondering about all of the disappearances. And what's UNIT?

(sorry about the short reply im at school)
Back to top Go down

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 pm

(That's ok, Dakota. We understand.)

Bailey smiled as everyone seemed to agree on the plan and looked around her. "Don't worry about who Ochy is, I doubt he's anywhere near here at the moment." She sighed as she looked at Esther. So much had happened since they had last seen each other, Bailey wasn't sure how to tell Esther of the different journeys the Doctor and her had gone on. "He's just a really great friend." She finally agreed to say before walking slowly toward Downing Street. Her bow was still safe inside its case in her bag, and her knives within arm's reach in case something should happen and she needed them. She walked around a corner, keeping her eyes out for anyone and anything. He left me here because he thinks whatever he's doing is too dangerous for me, and yet the world has gone missing. I can't rely on him right now, I just can't. Bailey told herself as she thought back on their parting. The Doctor had promise her he would be back if she needed him, but he wasn't coming. The weevills attacked on a daily basis, and still he did not come, he left it all in the hands of the humans to deal with. She hated to admit that she needed him, keeping her mind on getting to Downing street without loosing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 pm

(Since no one else is replying, I kinda have to disrupt the order)

Dakota continued walking in the direction of 10 Downing Street, glancing behind her. The only other person walking with her was Bailey.
"The rest of you guys coming?" she questioned. This whole thing was seriously freaking her out. I mean, the whole city was... 'alseep', for lack of a better word. It was just the five of them, no one else in sight. No cars were even on, no lights, it was just the sun for light. As Dakota came to this conclusion, she felt a sinking feeling in her gut. She stopped walking, looking at Bailey nexxt to her, then looking at the others.
"What about when it gets dark?" She asked. Dak went over to a store and tried flicking the light on. It wouldn't turn on!
Well then. Dakota flicked a worried glance at the girls behind her, freaking out in her mind. Surprisingly enough, it was getting dark already. And it was eleven in the morning! What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story- or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story- or not?   Story- or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story- or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: