Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Being wiped from history. I_vote_lcapBeing wiped from history. I_voting_barBeing wiped from history. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Being wiped from history. I_vote_lcapBeing wiped from history. I_voting_barBeing wiped from history. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Being wiped from history.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Being wiped from history. Empty
PostSubject: Being wiped from history.   Being wiped from history. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:43 am

((This is just if I change Braxien's character…just to explain how he 'vanishes' ))

Braxien stumbled across the bridge, narrowly avoiding a few hovercars. London was a busy city and the drivers hadn't gotten any better at driving, it was a mystery to him to why no one switched to other eco-friendly transport, like the hover-board.

A warm breeze brushed past his cheeks, making his jacket flap around slightly. He carried on, avoiding any contact with aliens and humans alike.

Since having that odd drink 24 hours ago, his stomach never felt the same. It was twisting, making him feel very nauseous and weak. He looked around, everything going around him in slow motion and people looked at him, cocking their heads.

His face was deathly pale, he stumbled onto a isolated part of the beach and laid there, watching seagulls and pigeons flap around him. Braxien wondered whether his death was inevitable, and who had caused this to happen.

If I ever make this out alive, I am finding out who did this to me and…even my thoughts are trailing away from me…I'm losing the feeling in my legs…my torso...

All around him, people had spotted what was going on. An odd light was slowly surrounding him, engulfing him. Braxien lay there, people gathering around but the light only got stronger, making everyone shield their eyes.

BLOP!

People took their arms away from their forehead and glanced around, wondering what they were doing gathered around a empty spot. They all shared a collective shrug and wandered away.

Meanwhile, Braxien slowly opened an eye. He was still laying…no, he was standing but his vision was blurred by something. His senses were coming back to him and a sharp pain shot throughout his body, making him arch with pain.

His hand reached around to his back and found that he was connected to something by a large tube inserted into his back and his blurred vision? It was a glass panel, badly scratched. He could hear distant murmurs, it was then amplified…screaming and shouting in various alien languages.

Where the hell am I?

Braxien was thankful that he was able to move to the panel of glass and gently knocked on the door, a guard turned.

"Sleeping beauty 's finally awake…welcome…I'm sure that being wiped from history won't affect you that badly.Make yourself comfortable, you're staying. Here. Until your death."
Back to top Go down

Being wiped from history.
Page 1 of 1