Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_vote_lcapHistory and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_voting_barHistory and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_vote_lcapHistory and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_voting_barHistory and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

History and Space (Vincent and Emma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

History and Space (Vincent and Emma) Empty
PostSubject: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Vincent was sitting on a bench in the Air and Space museum in Washington DC. He watched the tourists blunder around looking at all of the spaceships and old airplanes. Vince sighed. He didn't want to be here but of course UNIT forced him to take a vacation from work. It was all because of Scott's death. Vincent put his head in his hands. He will always blame his self for Scott's death. Scott would have loved it here he was always into airplanes for some reason. Vince shoved these thoughts to the back of his mind. No use thinking about him. He's gone anyway. Vince stood up and started to walk around the museum. Guilt washed over him. Maybe if he shot that Auton faster... Vince pushed that thought to the back of his mind as well. He had to stop thinking about it. UNIT might be right about making Vince take a break but Vince would never admit it. Vince shoved his hands in his pockets and continued to watch the people scurry around. Vincent recalled why he was in Washington DC. He was looking threw some of his fathers old files and came across a name that popped up frequently. It was some guy named Jason Gideon. Of course this made Vince very curious because his father never mentioned this man. Vincent didn't know a lot about the man. All he knew was that he worked for the FBI. Vince looked up at the Spirit of St. Louis. He doubted he would ever find out anything.

History and Space (Vincent and Emma) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Emma walked quietly through the Air and Space museum in Washington DC. She'd seen so many unusual things in the last several months that she wanted to see if there was anything to be found in the museum. First she'd faced those cybermen robots, then the FBI were invaded by dalek people or something.. and then the thing with the missing children in Scotland. So she figured, if there were that many aliens and stuff out there, there might be some sort of stuff to be found in the museum of outer space stuff. She thought it was worth a shot, anyway. And so she'd waited until she had a day off, then drove to DC and found the correct museum. There were so many Smithsonian museums in DC that it almost made it hard to find the one she wanted.

But she got there, and now she was here. She walked slowly, taking a look around at the things she saw when she passed. Airplanes, an astronaut suit. Different stuff. But so far nothing that even remotely seemed alien. She frowned a little and thought for a bit. She idly wondered if Area 51 was real. She doubted that she could get into it though, even if it were real. That was rather disappointing. The young woman folded her arms and looked up at a big airplane that she was passing by.

She didn't notice the guy walking along nearby, and as she kept walking with her head turned upward, she accidentally bumped into him. She turned quickly.
"Oh, sorry." She apologized. "I wasn't looking where I was going.." She said apologetically. She hoped he wouldn't be upset, some people in DC could be rather rude and grouchy sometimes, though she wasn't sure why. She always tried to be nice to everyone. "I'm really sorry sir." She added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Someone bumped into Vince. "Its fine don't worry. My mind is all over the place anyway." He said in response to her apology and attempted to smile. Vince looked at the woman as he awkwardly kept standing in the same spot. She looked familiar for some reason but he couldn't seem to find out why. Vince zoned out again to think. He didn't really know any Americans. Vince's mind went back to the man his father knew. Was this woman in the file somewhere? She might of been. Vince internally sighed and went back to reality. He hated when his memory failed him. Vince got the idea to ask her if she knew Jason Gideon but his stomach did some flips. He tried to contain his nervousness and opened his mouth to speak. Of course his voice failed him at first but he was determined to ask. "You don't happen to know a Jason Gideon do you?" Vince said as his face turned red. "I think he knew my father Mark Archer." He said. Vince didn't want to mention the fact that he was snooping in his father's files. Vince did inherit all of his old things so its not like he stole them. "Oh I'm being rude. I'm Vincent Archer." He said.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Emma smiled when the guy said it was ok, saying his mind was all over the place.
"Yeah, I know what you mean." She said. She turned to look back at the airplane. From her peripheral vision, she could see the guy staring at her. She tried not to feel too uncomfortable, but she was thinking of turning back to him and telling him, sarcastically, to take a picture because it would last longer. She partly turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow slightly in a 'what are you looking at' type manner.

He opened his mouth, and she wondered what his deal was, and what he was about to say. She hoped he wasn't about to try some sort of flirting line, because she really just wasn't interested. Then, to her total astonishment, he asked if she knew Jason Gideon. She turned to face him fully, her brown eyes widened in surprise.
"How.." She began, then stopped, trying to make sense of this. "Jason Gideon.. as in Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon of the FBI, Behavior Analysis Unit?" She asked, folding her arms as she looked incredulously at the man who introduced himself as Vincent Archer.

Why on earth would this guy just randomly ask her if she knew him? What was going on? She knew she didn't look anything like him. Noticing his British accent, she wondered if maybe the guy thought that because the man he was looking for was an FBI agent, that any American would know of him? She decided to check on that.
"You know, not every American is going to know members of the FBI.." She said, giving him an inquisitive look. "So, why did you ask me if I know him?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Vincent sighed. Now he would have to tell her about snooping though his father's files. Unless he could come up with a really good lie but as Vince looked at the woman he could tell she would not be an easy person to lie to. "My father and I work for UNIT in London. After he died I looked though some of his old files. The name Jason Gideon popped up often. You see my Dad was a secretive type of guy. He didn't want me to join UNIT but he never told me why." Vince said and paused for a moment. "Turns out he got a lot of... people angry with him. Anyway, he never mentioned Jason Gideon but he seemed to be a fairly important person to his job. My father had multiple files on Jason Gideon. I think in one of the more recent ones a picture of someone that looks like you was in there." Vincent said and realized he probably sounds like a major stalker. "I'm not a stalker or anything like that I'm just... curious. I thought he might know something about the... people that were after my dad and me." Vince said. He didn't want to mention that the people were actually a group of rouge aliens. Vincent wondered why he just told this woman all of this. It was pretty close to his entire life story. Vince hoped he didn't mention anything that was too classified. He's usually pretty good about not giving away anything classified. Then again he didn't even know if any of the things he said was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Emma stood quietly with her arms folded as she listened to the man explain. Most of the explanation was unnecessary, but eventually he got to the point. He saw someone in a picture who looked like her, standing with Agent Gideon. She thought over the stuff he'd told her. There was that Unit thing again. The Doctor had mentioned that place, several times. She still had no idea what it was.
"I understand you would be curious." She said quietly. She was still thinking over what he'd said.

Finally she decided to give him an answer about her grandpa. She bit her lip, then took a deep breath and sighed softly.
"Jason Gideon is my grandfather." She told him quietly. She started to tell him he was dead, but the words seemed to stop in her throat. She cleared her throat and looked down. "I'm sorry to hear about your father." She looked up at him. "Can I ask.. what exactly is Unit? I've heard of it before, but no one would tell me what it is. I met some people that I think work for the unit but I'm not sure what unit they're with or.. whatever it is." She frowned, a bit confused on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Vince was sort of surprised when the woman said Jason Gideon was her grandfather. He wanted to ask more about him but Vincent saw that the woman might not want to talk about him. Now he was surprised when she reconsidered the name UNIT. Vince looked around the museum. It probably wouldn't be the best idea to explain what UNIT is here. He shouldn't of even mentioned he worked for them. You never know who could be listening in. Vince didn't want to seem rude and just say it was classified because it wasn't. Knowing about UNIT isn't classified but most of what UNIT does is. Vince figured he could give the short version that doesn't give anything away. "UNIT or Unified Intelligence Taskforce is a military organisation under the United Nations. We uh... fight certain threats to the Earth." Vince said. He didn't want to make the woman think he was insane for bringing up aliens.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:06 am

Emma looked thoughtfully at the guy as he vaguely explained what UNIT is. She thought he was only telling her a small portion of it, but she didn't ask any more about it. He didn't seem to want to tell her much. She figured she could always do a bit of research and find out for herself. Surely there would be something to find online about it.
"I see. That's interesting." She replied. "But.. that doesn't really explain why you were looking for my grandfather."

She suddenly recalled what he'd said earlier. Pictures? He had seen some pictures of her grandpa, with her in them? That didn't really make sense. She frowned slightly, trying to recall if anyone had ever taken any pictures with her and him.
"Do you have any of those pictures you mentioned?" She asked, curious. "Who else was in the picture, besides my grandfather?"

She wondered if it was anything recent. Well, recent-ish, because it couldn't be too recent. She even wondered if any of these pictures might contain her siblings. She hadn't seen them in so long, she'd love to see any new pictures with them in it.. especially of her grandpa. She missed him so much, and she also missed her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History and Space (Vincent and Emma)   History and Space (Vincent and Emma) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History and Space (Vincent and Emma)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: