Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Securing a job (Darren) I_vote_lcapSecuring a job (Darren) I_voting_barSecuring a job (Darren) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Securing a job (Darren) I_vote_lcapSecuring a job (Darren) I_voting_barSecuring a job (Darren) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Securing a job (Darren)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Securing a job (Darren) Empty
PostSubject: Securing a job (Darren)   Securing a job (Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:01 pm

((This is going to explain Darren and his next job as i wanted to switch the chara's job for awhile, here is how it went as I am not sure of how to play it out in an RP))

Darren twitched, his muscles flexing under the tailored suit that he had received from someone in jail. He hated the place, but it had given an opportunity that had not been available for a while. A job. It had ties to his 'past', utilizing his skills as a murderer.

An alien a table next to him gurgled. He sighed. The person had said that the job offer will be on the table for a while. Prison guards under their visors wondered what was going on, it had been a while since formal clothing was allowed to be worn by a criminal.

"Right." A large alien said, walking in through the doors. "Where's Darren Hughes?"

Darren raised his head, extending his hand slowly towards the alien. It gave him a smile and sat itself down. Taking out a large packet of folders, setting it down on the table. "Welcome to your new job…"

"In a prison?" Darren smirked, scratching his beard.

"No," The alien passed him a file. "I'm sure this would be your expertise?"

Darren Franklin Hughes

Demolition expert, keen and alert. Ex-killer. One known sibling, but memory was wiped a few months ago. Many enemies but knows how to handle himself.

SPY. We want you to be a spy for our agency, the OCSPA (Organised Criminal Space Prevention Agency) We understand by previous experiences and that you hated working for Torchwood, we allow you to go rogue, with the only limitations being that:

-You will report every so often.
-You work with the team that you are assigned with.
-You are the only person allowed to kill. but they better be criminals themselves.
-And, you are allowed to ask for explosives.

"Is this it?" Darren asked, intrigued by the latest recruitment.

The alien nodded. "I would be your boss, Hank T'ilo. Call me Hank."

"When do I start?"

Darren's smirk transformed as Hank took out a large briefcase, making the guards turn to face the wall, inside the briefcase was a packet of explosives and a few radio comms.

"Now. You'll meet your team in a short while." Hank said, smiling.

((There you go!))
Back to top Go down

Securing a job (Darren)
Page 1 of 1