Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOffice blues (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOffice blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOffice blues (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOffice blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Office blues (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

Office blues (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 pm

River's eyes went wide as she felt something hit her, groaning as she felt herself thrown to the ground, taken aback by the face she found looking at her. "I didn't know I was such a disappointment that you were so hopeful to get rid of me" River assured the man with a smile as she worked out who he was, her hand moving to rest gently on his cheek as she took in his face, hope filling her that it wasn't the end of seeing her husband, that there would be more after he didn't know her.

River's head snapped up when she heard a familiar noise, her grin only widening when her eyes fell on a second version of her husband, watching him fix his tie as he flashed her that flirtatious smile she adored so much. "Hello Sweetie" she smiled back "Two of you, my, I wasn't aware that it was my birthday" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Standing up. "Hello Doctor!" He exclaimed. "Groovy bow tie." He really missed that thing, but it didn't really quite suit this version of himself. "Oh right, badger, gotta dash. My badger ran away. Oh yeah, and Tyra wants us dead chinny. So let's not get too close. Well, she wants 10 dead because of what he does in his future, our past. Don't know what he did though, really confusing stuff happened." Thirteen took out his sonic, a more metallic version of 11's, all silver and black, with a purple light at the tip. His didn't have the prongs though. "You've been looking for anomalies!" He listens to his device as he presses the button. "Candy! How've you been? Something bad is probably gonna happen, 3 Timelords, 2 Doctors, River, and a Human-Timelord-Merc-....Thingy." Thirteen refers to Tyra.
"Something bad always happens. We can never just, eat some chips... All I ever want to do is have fun, but nooo, humanity always has to end up in trouble." Thirteen says defeated. He can never just have fun without a catch. And now that River was back in his life, god only knows what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 am

(...I feel like it's not my turn to post and that would be selfish so someone please just let me know if they were waiting for me to go Smile )
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:16 pm

(There doesnt have to be an order, guys. bleh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Office blues (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office blues (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2