Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
That Blue Box (River/11) I_vote_lcapThat Blue Box (River/11) I_voting_barThat Blue Box (River/11) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
That Blue Box (River/11) I_vote_lcapThat Blue Box (River/11) I_voting_barThat Blue Box (River/11) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

That Blue Box (River/11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

That Blue Box (River/11) Empty
PostSubject: That Blue Box (River/11)   That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:28 pm

The sun was setting just outside the small apartment downtown from the university, though the beautiful sight was lost on the woman inside the apartment, frantically rushing to finish the paper she had been working on for years, having had no time to think about anything but the weeping angels.

Her computer had been on for days, her paper having been saved and backed up to more than ten devices in case of it finally giving out, and River hadn't stopped to talk to anyone or leave the small apartment for weeks.

River couldn't get her nose out of the book she was reading as she rushed around her kitchen, her hair dishevelled as she frantically read a thick, leather bound book, having not showered properly in days, let alone brushed her hair. She had come to know exactly where every bit of mess in her small apartment was, having grown skilled at dodging tripping hazards as she navigated with her head deep in a book, the professor starting to panic about the deadline she had on her paper, knowing that years of work would be for nothing if she didn't get it in on time.

"Keep studying, I told myself" she muttered to herself as she put down the book and her fork to turn the page, having learned how to juggle reading and eating two minute noodles, the only form of sustenance she had consumed in weeks. "It will be fun I said. It will be good for you. God I'm an idiot" she muttered to herself, her eyes darting up to the clock on the wall, telling herself once again that she wasn't going to cheat and get her vortex manipulator out.

Last edited by Professor River Song on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: That Blue Box (River/11)   That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:15 pm

((This is my new intro xD))

The Doctor took another fish finger, and dipped it in his bowl of custard. He had always marveled at the thought of fried and breaded fish, dipped into a yellow fruity sauce. Well, not always...

He picked another fish finger, and ate it, dipping it into the custard and stuffing it into his mouth. He reached for another, and instead had jammed his fingers into an empty bowl. "Aw man! Out of fish fingers already?" he said, looking around, and then back to the console. He'd been randomley adventuring lately, having picked up his new purple suit and purple bow-tie, which was what he was wearing at the moment. 

After typing in a few coordinates, the Doctor pulled a lever on the console, causing the TARDIS to rumble and shake. He ran around the TARDIS, flipping switches and pressing buttons. The familiar sound of the TARDIS was heard-

Whiiirrr
Whiiirrr
Whiiirrr
Whiirrr
WHHiirrr
WHHHIIIRR
Thummm
thummm 

The Doctor finally pulled the space-time throttle, causing the TARDIS to materialize in an alleyway next to an apartment. The Doctor trotted out, looking around at where he was, before starting to walk down the street.

((Sorry if this isn't going anywhere.))
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: That Blue Box (River/11)   That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:03 am

River's head snapped up when she heard a familiar noise outside her apartment, her heart skipping a beat as all her attention was taken from her paper, the professor biting her lip as she weighed up her options. She knew she should stay, she knew she needed to work on her paper... but at the same time she deserved a break and she could make sure she was back the minute she left.

She weigh up her options, groaning ever so quietly as she made her decision, leaving her books where they were before she rushed to throw as much mess in the cupboard as she could.

Her next stop was the bathroom, in and out of the shower as quickly as she could be before she changed into her favourite little black dress, looking in the mirror as she dried her hair and splashed a little bit of make up on.

She was quick to pull on some heals and make her way down to the street, grinning as she watched that impossible man walking down the street before her. "Hello Sweetie" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Blue Box (River/11)   That Blue Box (River/11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Blue Box (River/11)
Page 1 of 1