Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Beginning of Lily  I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Lily  I_voting_barThe Beginning of Lily  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Beginning of Lily  I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Lily  I_voting_barThe Beginning of Lily  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Beginning of Lily

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

The Beginning of Lily  Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm

She peered around the corner, thinking to herself "Thank God." Lily slumped against the wall and tucked her knees to her chest. After getting her breath back a few moments later, she crept out to see if the aliens had managed to find her. "Prisoner had escaped." the overhead speakers blared.

All she could think of was getting off that bloody ship. But how does one human with little knowledge of this stuff manage to do such a thing? Lily ran for her life down the lengthy and metallic halls looking for some room that may resemble a hold. Maybe those things had a personal space craft stowed away that she could steal and make a getaway. Maybe even manage to find someone to guide her to Earth!

"Oh shut up Lily you know that's stupid," she chided herself.

Once she found something close to what she was looking for, she broke into the room and ran around slyly, trying to find a space craft.

"What the hell..."

A blue police box was sitting in the corner, hidden by some empty wooden crates. Without time to think about what was going on, she heard the strange voices again. Lily then stashed herself into a crate next to the box, the stentch and sliminess overriding her senses. 'This is too gross,' she thought, trying to block it out.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Siren moves through the corridors of the ship with her revolver in one hand, and a combat knife sparking electricity in the other. She is crouched and her footsteps are almost completely silent. Siren tenses several times as she narrowly avoids detection, growing ever closer to the one she is here to kill.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Lily sat curled up in forced silence as she listened to the humming of the huge craft. She felt her heart pounding with uneasiness. "I just want to go home," she whimpered quietly to herself. Trying to fix her position, some of the slim sitting on the roof of her little box dripped down her shirt, giving her the chills.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 pm

She pauses, barely catching a quiet voice. Siren flattens against the corridor wall and looks down the hallway in each direction, then moves towards the voice. Her footsteps are evident now, as she looks around for whatever it was that made the noise.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Lily heard the footsteps and instinctly holds her breath. 'Please please please don't find me,' she pleads in her head. She felt extremely nauseous all of a sudden. The wall of the crate in front of her began to swim.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Had it not been for the heavily developed survival skills of Tulvans, Siren wouldn't have found her. She sniffed, and her gaze turned to the crate Lily was in. Siren spoke quietly, as not to alert any guards. "Come out of there."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Lily knew as to not trust anything too quickly. Instead, she stayed there in silence, feeling as if she was going a hundred miles an hour while staying in place. She managed to suppress a groan and clutched at her stomach trying to ease the dizziness. This was not doing her good.

Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:50 pm

"I will not open the crate, as it could be a trap, I will simply put a bullet through it." Siren looks around, knowing it won't be much longer before a patrol comes by. "Come out now."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Get shot or risk a chance on getting help? Lily chose the latter as she slowly lifted the lid, stumbling a bit. "Who are you?" She asked feebly."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:58 pm

"That depends on who you are." She held out her hand after sheathing her knife, offering help out of the crate. Siren holds her revolver at ready and looks down the hallway leading away from the storage room. "Why were you...whatever, come on, I don't know why you're here, but this ship is rather heavily guarded."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Lily gladly accepted the help. "Name's Lily. Look, I have no idea how I got here, but I just wanna go home." She wiped some of the slime off of her and shook off some of the excess sickness from being in that disgusting crate. "And a shower."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 pm

She sighs, struggling with a decision. Save someone, or kill someone? Siren looked at Lily, studying her, deciding if she's worth it. "...Come on, kid." She begins poking at the inner workings of her vortex manipulator, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm

"W-what are you doing?" Lily asked, dazed. Her eyes roamed over the thing on the stranger's wrist. Buttons, a screen, some sort of communicator? 'Who knows,' she thought to herself. "You never told me who you are..."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:30 pm

"I don't tell anybody who I am, but you can call me Siren. Hm... that'll have to do." Her finger hovers over the device. "Where's home?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 pm

"London, Earth." She stated. "How did you get here if not in league with... Those things?" Lily asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm

"I came as a stow-away. Out your hand on my...teleporter." She holds out the arm with the vortex manipulator on it. Siren just hoped the device worked for once.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Lily obeyed, placing her hand on the worn leather. "At least you didn't get kidnapped," she chuckled, trying to enlighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:19 pm

"At least there's that." An amused smile forms as we disappear from the belly of the ship, and reappear in London. It's night and the street we've found ourselves on is empty. "Ooh...only off by a few hundred feet."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:10 pm

"Eh, close enough," she smirked. "Want to come by my flat? Kinda lonely over there, and I kind of owe you for saving my life." Lily chuckled a bit as she dusted herself off.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

She looked around, as if trying to find something. "Yah... sure. I suppose it couldn't hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Lily hailed a cab, told the driver where to go and sat in the back with Siren. "So, uh..." She broke off,"What are you?" Lily felt a bit embarassed for asking something like that. "If you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 am

The Doctor fell out of the sky, and onto the hood of the cab Lily and Siren were in. "Ow... I'll never trust Strax to teleport me to the Queen's coronation." The Doctor groans from the ground. His whole body ached as he cursed Strax under his breath. He tried to get up, but basically collapsed to the ground. "Aow..."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:33 am

Almost the instant this strange man landed on the car, Siren had her revolver in hand and aimed at him. "Who the hell are you?" She had immediately went from calm and fairly happy to ready to start shooting people.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:36 pm

"What the hell?!" Lily exclaimed, jumping out and looking at the man on the roof of the cab. "Siren I don't think you need to shoot him. Relax,' she said, gesturing to lower the weapon.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm

The Doctor groaned as he got up. "Ah...I'm The Doctor." He says with a pained smile. "I kinda teleported from Victorian London while visiting a potato man. Who are you two?" He asks. The Doctor felt as though he didnt need to hide anything from these two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Lily
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next