Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Beginning of Lily

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:48 pm

"Lily, and this is Siren," she gestured to the girl next to her. Offering him a hand, "You... You time travelled?" Lily asked, a bit worried about him. "I feel as if anything is possible after getting kidnapped by some strange aliens..."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 pm

She has exited the cab and had begun lowering her weapon... just as this man said he was the Doctor. The revolver came back up, level with his forehead. "Which regeneration, Doc-" she stopped, and looked at the can driver, then around, realizing they were in public. Siren set a wad of notes on the hood of the vehicle, and shoved her hands into her pockets after returning her revolver to its hiding place in her jacket. "We should go somewhere...else."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 pm

"I agree. Let's go somewhere a little less populated. And 13th regeneration." The Doctor says looking down at the grown, noticing Lily was wearing converse. "Cool shoes. My tenth incarnation always wore them. Anyway, as he would say, Allon-sy!" He tells them.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Lily led the way to her flat. "No one lives with me so we shouldn't get bothered," she explained, unlocking the door. It opened to a small front room with some things sitting on the coffee table. The lights revealed a comfortable tan couch and two lounge chairs. "Make yourselves comfortable. Want some tea?" Lily offered, taking her shoes and jacket off.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 pm

She follows into the room. "Tea would be much appreciated." Siren stands near the door with her hands now out of her pockets. She's significantly less at ease then before, and is keeping watch on the Doctor out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm

"So...What now? I'm sort of stuck here, on earth. The TARDIS is sorta stuck on an alien ship. You two seen it?" He asks. He knew it was sort of impossible. They were just regular humans, or atleast that's what he thought. "It's a big, blue police box, you can't miss it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:41 am

Lily placed two mugs on the coffee table for them. "That's yours? I saw it in the hold of that ship," she sips at her own tea. "You drag that thing around with you?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 am

She covers up her desire not to speak on the matter by taking a long drink after saying thank-you. Siren keeps her gaze angled downward, so that she isn't staring, but keeps the two in her field of vision.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:43 pm

"That 'thing' is my ship. It's bigger on the inside. It's timelord technology, neither of you would understand. And thanks for the tea." He says as he takes a sip. What was he gonna do now? The Doctor definatly wouldn't ask Strax for another teleport, not after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:05 pm

"Timelord? You're a ruler of time?" She asked. Okay, the man wasn't human, but looked like one. Who else did she know that looked like a human but wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:13 pm

"Now I want to shoot him for being an asinus." Siren says, only half joking. "And no, he Timelord isn't a title, it's a race... Although, they wore it like a title." Siren frowns.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"Is that resentment I hear?" The Doctor asks. "And I don't actually rule time, I just sort of..work with it. Anyway, I'm an alien from the planet Gallifrey. Where would you two be from?" He asks with a smile before taking another sip from the cup.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm

"Well, I'm human," she murmured, before suddenly gasping, "I've heard about Timelords somewhere before..." Lily got up and started biting her nails as she did so often when she thought about something from her past. "I think mum said something about it when I was just a girl..."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:23 pm

"Really? Groovy, who's your mother? Maybe I know her." The Doctor says with a grin. If he didnt know her mum, then oh well. The Doctor finished his tea and put the cup down. "Well, then again, I'm not very good at remembering. If you tell me her name, I'm pretty sure a picture will pop into my brain."
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:39 pm

"Her name was Rose," she murmured, still pacing deep in thought. "She had blonde hair, about my height. She always talked about some man she knew when she was around my age. Someone who changed her life completely. Used to think it was all a story, to be honest," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 pm

The Doctor's eyes widened. "Rose....Rose Tyler?!" He exclaims with excitement. The Doctor paused for a second. "Wait a second...You're technically my daughter! Well, my clone's daughter. And the clone of my tenth regeneration. Same DNA though." He rambles. This was really weird. But at the same time, groovy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 pm

She stepped backwards a bit at the exclaimation. "But my father died, along with mum a few years back..." Her voice dropped a bit, choking on the words. "They sent me to this universe to save me from the invaders." Lily sat back down in the chair and put her face in her hands, trying to not think about it. "They were so scared."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:59 pm

The Doctor's excitement died down. "Rose is....dead? So is my clone..?" He questions rhetoricly. "I can't believe it." The Doctor just couldn't accept the fact that they were dead. "And technically and genetically, I'm your father. But in every other way, I'm not." He stops. And thinks about what she said. Why would his clone be scared, and what of? "Who were the invaders?" The Doctor asks.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 pm

"These, brass robot with round half spheres on their bodies," she explained. "They had arms that looked like an egg whisk and a toilet plunger. But really menacing when they shot my neighbors down." Lily sighed. "But how the hell can you be related to me?! You don't look anything like father!"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Siren looks up sharply. "Dear god..." She hasn't really cared for their conversation up util the mention of these brass robots.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 pm

"Your father was a clone of my tenth incarnation. Timelords can regenerate. My tenth version 'died' because of cellular deconstruction. But I'm still the same man. Let me prove it to you." The Doctor tells her before grasping Lily's head in his hands and placing his head against her's. That transferred all of his memories into her head. Including all of his knowledge of the Daleks, or brass robots as she put it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Tyler
Newb
Newb
Lily Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:24 pm

After seeing all the memories, Lily stumbled backwards. "How..." she murmured. "Dad?" Her eyes were filled with a certain kind of sadness combined with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"Gravida ligula.." She looks down.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

The Doctor paced around. Rose was dead, his clone was dead, and Daleks were in Pete's world. "Siren, you seem to know a bit about Daleks, what do you know?" He asks. Was Jackie and Pete alright? And where was Mickey? These questions raced through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:49 pm

"I know they're hell to get rid of, and that if one is around anything in te same solar system is in danger." She cross her arms. "I've never fought one personally, as someone else has always arrived at the fight before me." Siren glances at the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Lily    The Beginning of Lily  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Lily
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: