Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Jack Harkness' Devices I_vote_lcapJack Harkness' Devices I_voting_barJack Harkness' Devices I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Jack Harkness' Devices I_vote_lcapJack Harkness' Devices I_voting_barJack Harkness' Devices I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Jack Harkness' Devices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Jack Harkness' Devices Empty
PostSubject: Jack Harkness' Devices   Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 am

Name: Webley Mk IV

Abilities (what does it do): Just a regular gun, point and shoot.

Appearance:
Jack Harkness' Devices Torchwood-Jack-Harkness-Webley-MkIV-Real-Steel-1
Similar in appearance to a World War II Royal Air Force handgun.

Name: Vortex Manipulator

Abilities (what does it do): It's suppose to launch the user to any place and time they set into the coordinates.. however, Jack's is broken and he's been trying (and failing) to fix it.

Appearance:
Jack Harkness' Devices Z
Leather strap is worn in appearance and, if fiddled with in its current state, will produce sparks.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harkness' Devices   Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:55 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harkness' Devices   Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:46 pm

I've been informed that I didn't even need to make this. If a canon character has an item in the shows.. they have in the forum. I've also been informed that Jacks' VM is functional thanks to Sonya on the old site. This would have been lovely to know before hand but I am now aware and thus will retract my "non functioning" claim for a "functioning" one. That is all I have to update~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harkness' Devices   Jack Harkness' Devices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Harkness' Devices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: