Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Chaos in Time I_vote_lcapChaos in Time I_voting_barChaos in Time I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Chaos in Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Time has laws and it has rules just as anything and all laws fall to the will of the strong to maintain. The laws of time are at the will of the time lords, and there are so few of them left. One, they call him The Warden, has taken it upon himself to maintain the laws of his people. The most important law was about fixed time, that certain specific moments in time must never be altered, and never influenced. One of these moments was under threat, and witch exact one was being guarded. It could not be pinpointed on his forearm mounted TARDIS, so he took upon checking all of them. As he traveled through time circuits got over loaded and he got stuck in a feedback loop and his TARDIS homed in and deposited him inside its nearest kin.

Landing with a thud on the metallic floor with a loud clang he slowly pulled himself to his hands and knees. “Oh man nothing beats a temporal feedback. That stings like nothing else.” Getting up he dusted himself off and turned to see a rather skinny fellow looking rather confused. “Right sorry about that” he motioned to his wrist brace TARDIS “Time travel feedback scattered me through the stream and I… What who are you and where is this place?’
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

The TARDIS roared through the time vortex, it's time rotor moaning as it forcefully pushed up then down to convey the sense that it was indeed traveling. Faster. Faster. Faster. The TARDIS sped up, then, suddenly a huge thrust was sent through the entire interior of the TARDIS, sending it's controller, The Doctor nearly over the entire control console. Only thanks to him grabbing the side, that he did not propel over the top. "What was that for...eh?" The Doctor asked his time machine, patting it on it's side as he did so with an eyebrow raised and partially widened eyes. Upon pulling over the scanner, The Doctor read over the system readings to discover that something had come on board, something that caused the TARDIS to enact an immediate emergency stop, sending it spiraling into unknown regions of space.

That was when a voice called to him, explaining it's situation before The Doctor could even process what the man was, who he was and why he was there. Dashing over to the man, The Doctor scrutinized his attire then finally the words he had said just moments ago. "Wait, hang on. Temporal feedback? How did you lock onto the TARDIS's signal, nobody should be able to do that...well...not anymore. But still. Using a biological temporal feedback loop was used by Time Lords to track do-". There The Doctor froze as he felt an all to familiar feeling in his gut. A feeling he had not felt in a while. A sensation that was unique to his species, "No.." he mumbled, a grin growing on his face as his mind clicked with what he was seeing and feeling, "No! But that's completely mad! Well..i'm the one to talk, but still. Completely and utter mad! Haha!" he proclaimed, placing his hands on Warden's shoulders and gazing at him with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 am

The Warden looked at the man confused, he knew a lot about Time Lords. Walking past him he looked over the console. “This is a TARDIS.” He exclaimed raiding his right arm and gazing at the display screen on it “Type 40, old model even by temporal standards.” As he approached the central column and his anti-time core with in his dagger lit up and started buzzing. Stepping away from the console, and further from the Doctor, he drew the dagger and pressed the central button and “still runs with the Eye of Harmony. Huh not often you see a fossil like this.” He placed the dagger back in its hilt and turned to the man. “I’m the warden by the way, my TARDIS was destroyed escaping the Doctors Moment so I had the soul and time circuits transplanted into this bracer, travels in time and space like a vortex manipulator but it’s a TARDIS and only works with me. And that lovely tool you just saw was my Sonic dagger, both useful relics of the time war. Walking closer he looked him over, folding his arms he closed his eyes finally feeling the same sense he got earlier.

‘You’re a Time Lord. As well.” He said matter-of-factly, walking closer he began to walk around the doctor, encircling about 2 feet away at all times. “Another, I thought I had met all that survived. Sonya, the boy Theta, Xeltia, and my brother.” Lowering his hand he wrapped his fingers around his dagger “So, ether you are another Time lord free of the Moment, or your him.” Calculating the odds of a 7th Time lord being free in reality he knew. “Doctor.”
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 am

The Doctor watched the man speak about his TARDIS for a few moments then once he brought up relics and how old a type 40 was, he walked over to him in protest, "Oi!" he proclaimed, glancing up at the time rotor and pacing his head back and forth, "Well...maybe it is a bit old. But still a lot better them a time zipper". Once he knew that The Warden was about to say his name, The Doctor leaned up against the control console, placing his hands into his pockets and a smirk raising up onto his face and growing with each passing second. The once his name slithered out of of The Warden's mouth, The Doctor's smirk formed into a grin and he shot over to Warden's side and shook his hand, "Hello. I'm him" he said with a grin and a slight chuckle, "Well..i'd prefer to be called Doctor but him would..would be different i suppose". Stepping back from the handshake, The Doctor rubbed the back of his head and let out a sigh as he scrutinized The Wardens facial features and attire, "Warden! Ha! What an honor...saving children, keeping them safe." he added, commemorating Warden on his accomplishments before acknowledging his face, "And young! Blimey your long..or look it. Either your in a very young regeneration cycle or you're like me and you just got lucky" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:34 pm

He listened as the doctor rattled on, he didn’t know how to react. On the one hand he was the Doctor, a Time Lord one of last there where probably less than a dozen left in all of this reality. On the other hand he was the Doctor, the man who locked his people, his friends and his wife inside the time war forever. Emotions conflicted and boiled beneath the surface “It’s not luck and I’m not young.” Leaning against the railing surrounding the console “In the time war time is infinite, you lose track of your age, and thanks to Rassalon’s decree, all Time Lord regenerate young there better fighters” he said threw gritted teeth. He was having a very hard time picking his words, and he was a war with himself over what to do. There were so few left, picking a fight and alienating just one would make him that much more alone, but this one was the reason for it. Closing his eyes he spoke again “You locked us in there. Every last one. You told no, one warned no one, you didn’t take any one with you. You abandoned your people, every last one. I understand leaving the politician, the leaders, the solders, the warmongers. But you left the children, the women, the scholars, and the Innocent to burn, with no way of escape. Trapped forever in eternal war with an enemy that wanted nothing more than our complete destruction while their own leaders wanted to burn there physical form.” Opening his eyes and gazing at the Doctor confusion, rage and sorrow in his eyes. “What gave you the right to dam them all, while you roam free, why didn’t you even try to save one? Answer me that ‘Doctor’?”
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 pm

The Doctor's facial expression fell down to a blank glare, his eyes burning with the images he last saw of his planet, of his people, and all those who were trapped in the war. "Because it was the only way they could live" He replied, simply and coldly his gaze still blank, "You weren't there in the final days...the time forgotten in the depths of the Time War. All children and other innocents that were not fighting were sent to their houses...i fought on the front lines..until Rassilon called me to the Citadel". The Doctor paused, lowering his gaze from the emotionally conflicted Time Lord who stood in front of him; inside he knew that Warden was the protector of the children, of the innocents. Jobbed to protect those that otherwise could not protect themselves. He exhaled then looked back up to Warden, "There inside the Citadel...Rassilon asked me to be a part of a new initiative...the final act of the Time War. He was going to implode the heart of the time vortex..destroying everything. The universe...time...space..everything. He believed that Time Lords would become beings of conscious alone..to judge the universe as body less gods. So i stopped him...it was Gallifrey and the people i love..or the universe, time and space." he paused once more, squinting at Warden before continuing again with a sniff, "You, you're job is to protect the young. The children..the future of Gallifrey. What would you have done? If you were standing in front of your TARDIS console..looking down at the final moments of the war..knowing what was coming next. Not just death for your people and those you said you'd protect..but every single living thing out in the universe. Those that are in the Time Lock are not damned for eternal damnation..they are survivors".
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm

He gritted his teeth trying not to explode at him “I was there Doctor, not on the front line, behind the enemy line. I battled the Nightmare Child, and kill the Could-have-been-king, I did all that so don’t act like you’re the time wars last solder because I fought for 3000 years after you left.” He took a step toward the Doctor “I know of Rassalon’s plan, I knew what he planned to do, we formed an Alliance Time lords and Rogue Daleks to stop him, we fought, we died but we TRIED” he struggled to keep his rage in check, still unsure of its origin point he struggled “I saw the final moments of the war for 300 years I saw it, I lived it I died in it and I watched millions do the same. I watched children burned by the billions, I say heroes perverted to villains” he stopped as a tear crawled down his cheek. “I watched my wife be removed from time by Rassalon, so no one but I even knew she existed.” He struggled to keep his pain back “You ask what I would have done differently Doctor? I would have stayed. I would have locked us all in eternal war for ever, and stayed to help my people. I did all I could I watched for the darkness and I shielded the innocent as best I could, but what we needed, what was missing form the Alliance? Was a Healer. And a Wise man.”
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 pm

The Doctor released a sigh and lowered his gaze for a second as he processed what The Warden had said then gazed back up to him, his facial expression still blank and cold. But his eyes showed something differently, reflected images of pain and suffering but also of happiness and bliss from the time of being here. "No" He finally replied in a mumbling tone, "You didn't. This universe did. And it still needs me...because every time i think about Gallifrey..of my friends..my family burning in eternal hell that i created. I am reminded of the happiness that once was there in this universe. The people here..the troubles that face them. Daleks. Cybermen.". Turning back to the console, he flipped a few switches and pulled over the scanner to Warden's direction, "The universe needs a Time Lord...the time lock is forever...you can win against Rassilon as much as you want but then it will cycle again and you won't remember a thing. If i stayed then there wouldn't be a universe to come out to". 

The scanner turned on once The Doctor stopped speaking, it started playing back all the years post time war, The Doctor had gone through as The Doctor, himself, walked over the other end of the TARDIS and checked on the systems. His gaze lowered, his mind trying to keep off of thinking about the sounds that emitted from the scanner of his ninth incarnation and the regeneration it took to get to him.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:04 pm

He gritted his teeth as the Doctor spoke, he was right the universe needed time lords, but he was still furious. That had to wait, the memories of his fallen family, and massacred friends would gain no closer tonight, there a crisis in time. Stepping forward he spoke, and his words flew with grace “My TARDIS-B was tracking a tampering in the time stream. Someone is trying to change a fixed moment and that can’t happen, you know why. So who is it? What one is it? And how did it deflect my TARDIS-B? Also can yours even gut us there?” He turned to the man and smiled briefly   extending his hand “Doctor. I’m the Warden. Let’s try and fix this. Then we’ll address the other issue. Deal?”
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 pm

The Doctor was immediately offended by the man's lack of trust in his TARDIS's capabilities but none the less, he still shook the man's hand, offering him a returning smile. "Deal" He finally replied with a nod, glancing over to his console before walking over to it and yanking over the scanner, "My TARDIS can do anything yours can do and maybe even better. You want to find out what's going on with the time stream?" he asked rhetorically, glancing over to The Warden, "My TARDIS can find out".

Yanking down the lever, The Doctor sent the TARDIS spiraling through the time vortex and immediately up to the point in time that was in question, the signatures and reading emitting from the break in time registering on the scanner in front of him which he whipped around so The Warden can read it.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Looking at the screen he compared the readings with his TARDIS-B. "Apparently some one is trying to prevent the Meteor from hitting the planet" he looked at the Doctor taken aback "Its not the being I've been tracking its Silurian with a vortex manipulator trying to prevent the rise of humans" eh rubbed his head thinking of all the temporal fall out "No meteor means the Silurians will become the dominate race in the galaxy over humans, and they will do it almost 40 millions faster and..." he turned to the doctor in horror. 

"Your human companions are the reason your not like me. if there are no humans to interact with for you who knows what will happen to the galaxy! Silurians are much more aggressive then people and not particularly good at talking people away from murder or genocide or..." he braced him self on the console the ramifications of this where massive, all of history could unwind, no Captain Jack Harkness, no Torchwood, no Jenny. then it came to him and he turned to the Doctor "Doctor if there is no Humanity then who says you will still use the Time lock? if you have not humans to protect would you still have done it?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 pm

The Doctor looked, gazed, at The Warden, his facial expression unchanging, a cold gaze that seemed to fit his face all the time and in perfect harmony. He never answered the question, instead, he simply looked back at the scanner, pulled it over to him and quickly inputted the coordinates then yanked down the main lever. "If they want to rewrite history then that means they have to go back" He shouted across from the other side of the TARDIS as he paced around the control console, activating various controls, "Well..we're going to go back with them and stop that from happening" he told Warden with a smile as he pumped the handbrake next to Warden.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am

he looked over the readings on his TARDIS-B "theirs a small craft armed with what looks like Chrono torpedoes. they aren't going to destroy the meteor they plan to remove it from time forever." he jumped to his feet fiddling with his TARDIS-B making his way to the door. "fly her along side them ill jump out and board them and disable the Torpedoes" he drew his dagger and smiled activating his vortex shields. "I'll handle the crew and this can be over before it starts. Silurians are no match for Time Lord War tech." he said spilling his dagger as he charged the anti-time core and placed his hand on the TARDIS walls charging his gauntlets temporal field, prepping for the battle
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 am

The Doctor nodded, tying a string around the controls of the TARDIS and yanking it, causing the TARDIS to tighten it's flight patterns and fly slowly along side the enemy ship, just enough away for Warden to make the jump. "Be careful!!" The Doctor called out to him before turning his attention and body back to the control sin front of him as he had to control the flight of the TARDIS manually, increasing the stress and difficulty on him.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 am

he gripped the edge of the door as the solar comets tail whipped past the door. As the gauntlet reached full power the energy field around him forming a hard green armor. thrusting the dagger in its holster he turned his helmet become translucent. and yelled back "Ill get on board disable them temporal scrambler and you can land in the cockpit, from there we'll wing it" he reapplied his armor and lent backwards out the door and fell through.

Falling through space he was happy to see that his TARDIS-B actually worked. using his on board systems he managed to land on the hull and manged to open the air lock. once inside he made his way to the cockpit with no encounters. once there how ever he found the full squad of 12 solders maning the small room.

with the scrambles disabled he watched as the TARDIS appeared. 'What took you so long it was down like 10 miniuts ago. for a guy with a time machine your pretty late" he stood opposit the open doors cleaning blood of his dagger, his armor dissolved in what looked like green salt all over the room. many of the Silurians where unconscious, one was awake and bound with a gravity pulse, but three lay bloody on the floor dead. One had temporal scaring indicating that he use his dagger to remove the creatures organs from existence. Throwing the bloody rag on the ground he sheathed his dagger and walked to the Silurian that was awake "They put up one hell of a fight, but as i said no match for a Time Lord."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Grabbing The Wardens hand with the dagger in it before he could do anything else to the one that remained alive and conscious, "No more blood." he told him firmly before moving over to the various control panels to the front of the ship. Pulling up the coordinate archives in holographic form, The Doctor scanned over what remained of the data core with his sonic screwdriver, flipping on his glasses to read them, "Come take a look at this" he called over to Warden, gesturing over to the screen in front of him with his head, "the coordinate pattern for this ships module are like anything i've ever seen. Not even Time Lords can be this active and diverse..even type 70's at their prime..this..this is..." he paused.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 pm

he looked at the Doctor with a confronting gaze and nodded begrudgingly as he looked at the console opposite him. Turning he crossed the small cockpit and gazed at the screen, "this tech shouldn't have ever existed. This is clearly based on Time Lord engineering, but there is no gallafrey and as fat as people know there never was how did they get this"  he looked at the Doctors face "Ok i don't really know you but I'm guna go out on a limb and say thats you "Oh my God" face. witch means this is bad. what is it Doc?" he asked leaning on the console behind him
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 pm

"Towards the end of the war, there were rumors.." The Doctor began, lowering his head, keeping his eyes off of the screen as he thought out his reply, "Rumors circling around Rassilon about a new type of TARDIS. A type 80..never fully completed. Rassilon disregarded all of them..all everyone ever saw as newly built ships, capital ships only to be used by the high council on special missions. During the war they were stored away and never seen from again". Pausing he turned his head over to Warden, the pace in his voice quickening as he got further into his point and view, "What if those ships were TARDIS's..what if they were the type 80's everyone had rumored about? A type 80 compared to all other TARDIS's would be able to make amazing feats. What if...somehow one of them escaped the time war and the lock all together..what if we are inside of one...right....now". 

The Doctor's voice trailed off as a green glow emitted onto his face from the roof of the ship; a column descended from the roof, a diamond shaped console was around it, the column glowed a bright green. Then, finally, it hit the ground and set in with a thud, causing The Doctor to turn his body and attention over to it. "It's a control...console.." The Doctor mumbled as he approached it with widened eyes, his hands running over it's controls in amazement, "Type 80 TARDIS...chameleon circuit making it out to be a ship...an endless ship..traveling through time, changing fixed points and feeding off of the residual energy".
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 pm

He listened as the doctor spoke "My battle TARDIS was a type 72-X model and it was the best of the best when i made it out. your saying this SHAME ON YOU is.." he stopped as the control console lowed. walking around he he stood opposite the doctor looking at the console. "you saying that this ship is what I've been chasing? this is what has been going all over time breaking Fixed moments? but its a ship, the Silurians arent in control they probably don't even know and Time Lords even at the end had no major interest in AI tech so who's controlling the ship?" he pulled up the specs of the ship and stepped back "Its massive the true size is that of planet earth. you could hid an entire population in this one ship and no one would ever know, to compress that much space, the power you would need. Its dimensional compressor must be massive. and the time engine, these a whole chamber the size of your TARDIS's interior just to house the engine and the Compressor." he rubbed his for head with his had "What do we do here doc?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as he peered out onto the specs that The Warden was viewing at the current moment, "We find out whose piloting the ship...this is the control room so the pilot shouldn't be that too far off unless of course he or she didn't expect their crew to be ambushed"  he said with a sniff, running his finger down the holographic specs, squinting through his glasses. "Let's see..." The Doctor mumbled as he continued to search for a reasonable place for the pilot to be, "Aha!" he proclaimed as he spotted a room that grabbed his attention, "The central core room! If you're dashing about changing fixed points you would gather up a lot of residual energy, you'd need to control that energy eventually before it overloads" he explained. Turning his head over to Warden, The Doctor smiled, "Let's go say hello" he said, patting Warden's back with a chuckle before jumping around and dashing past the control console.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

he folded his arms as he followed the Doctors train of thought. as he turned to run off he follwoed in a light jog "We cant just go in the core. its full of radiation well be atmoized, at that concentration" he did the calculations on his TARDIS-B "in less the 2 minutes, my shields can give me 5 tops no more. but you'll be jello. and theirs no way around how. how do you propose we.." he was cut off as a stray Silurian swung a large metal bean and stuck him on the fore head, dropping him to the floor.

"Go and find the core ill handle this" getting to his feet he drew his dagger blood running down his face. he lunged through the Silurian and stood in front of the Doctor "Get going! We have 20 minutes till that comet is erased i'll cover you" activating his shield he took and aggressive stance as 4 other Silurians emerged from the shadows brandishing swords. "Run and don't look back." his helmet materialize around his face. "you would like what your about to see." turning his head he ordered "Run Dam it!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 pm

The Doctor gazed at The Warden for a moment, nearly frozen before snapping out of it and turning on his heel and dashing down the hall of his ship, his attention now shifted and focused on the Time Lord that may be on the ship. Turning, spinning, kicking off of the walls, The Doctor roared down the hallways until finally his eyes caught a familiar shadow, the shadow of his family on Gallifrey..his first wife. Without a further thought, The Doctor raced after the shadow until turning the corner, only to find that the shadow had gone and at the end of the hallway stood firmly the image of Rassilon, almost looking as though he were there. "You can't be here.." The Doctor hissed, shaking his head, "You're dead..they're all dead!!". 

Rassilon extended out his glove, The Doctor made a mad dash for him to stop him from using the gauntlet then suddenly, his body burst through glass, hitting the floor a split second later. The Doctor gazed up and in front of him stood a table with a single gem on it, a gem sparkling a pinkish purple color, "Can't be...".
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 am

He squared off against the four Silurian’s, the battle was quick as he dispatched two with an electro pulse from his armor. The third he kicked square in the chest shattering its ribs, as he turned to deal with the last one it sank a knife deep into his shoulder. Reeling back in pain he gripped the wound as blood rushed from it, his combat training kicking in he snapped the handle off the blade still lodged in his skin and looked at the Silurian. “Luck you the Doctors here.” Gripping the broken handle he punched the last solder in the face shattering its face mask knocking it out cold. Taking a breather he lent against the wall examining the gash in his arm and the metal protruding from it. He began to scan it for any kind of poison and as he did he heard the sound of glass shattering.

He instantly took off in the sound of the glass shattering sheathing his dagger his armor again dissolved into the green crystals. As he rounded that same corner he saw his wife and was stunned “Not possible, I watched-“ the shadow turned away and walked down a hall. “Wait!” he yelled and followed down a separate hallway leading him to find the Doctor lying on the floor coved in glass. He raced to his aid, his right arm now limp from blood loss, the excitement has his two hearts pumping the vital fluid quickly, luclky the shrapnel kept him from bleeding out. For now. “What happened to you did you find the pilot?” he asked as he helped pull him to his feet. “what chamber is there where are we?”
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 pm

The Doctor grunted as The Warden aided him to his feet and he took a step forward, his eyes focused on the glowing gem that stood firmly in between two metal place holders. Hovering his hand over to it, The Doctor gestured to it with his head to the Warden as he glanced back at him, "This is what as been controlling this TARDIS" he told him, "It's a telepathic recorder..." he explained, "Must have picked up telepathic signals during the time war then when it escaped, used it to control the console of the TARDIS. Now, funny thing is, it can also project images that another wants to see..like for me..well..that doesn't matter but still. If the Silurians were needed to help pilot the rest of the ship then it could have projected an image of someone or something they feared..or wanted to see so it is needed to do so.".
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:01 pm

he approach at the object at the Doctors request. listening intently he examined the device, he tried to lift his arm but could not as it was completely numb. the warm blood flowed down his harm and pooled on the floor below him. "That explanes alot. can we turn it off? if it needs to alter Fixed time to survive we cant let it go. what can we do?" he asked. standing beside the Doctor now he lent over and added "By the way I know you don't need glasses" he smiled as he pointd his dagger at the device and scanned for readings "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos in Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next