Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time of Day I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time of Day I_vote_lcapTime of Day I_voting_barTime of Day I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time of Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Irritation was fast becoming Ramona's best friend, and it was only the fourth day of class! Already there was an undeniable hatred between she and her nun-like biology teacher. The woman was a total heathen and utterly despicable, picking on students not involved with sports or whatever she deemed important. Ramona just wanted to pick her up and punt her across the room, and she imagined a few others would appreciate it. Alas she, like those others, resigned herself to the back of the rows and quietly did her work. Well... As much as doodling on the side-lines could be considered work. Ramona never did have a penchant for listening.

Like this very moment when she realized just an hour before that she'd forgotten about having class, and worse! What time it started! Somewhere in the vestiges of her caring she remembered a time spoken, but it didn't quite have the mettle to make it into the forefront of her memory. Remaining very forgotten, thus making Ramona very late. And possibly tardy if she didn't work up a good excuse, another one of her downfalls. Excuses, blah!

She walked quickly within a throng of people, shaking a foot as she exited on the other side, the crowd moving to cross the now safe street. New York, just as bad as global warming in her opinion. With a scoff Ramona tugged on her hoodie and kept onward, working to avoid fast travelers. 'Oh the time, the time!' she chanted in her mind, 'what does a person do with it?' Suddenly she stopped, swerved sharply to the right and met with a man. "Mister, you got the time?"

(This man can be the Doctor or some random guy I don't even care lol)  
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Looking over at the girl, a sudden grin spread across his face as he looked around the area curiously then back at her. "June 8th... 2014." He said brightly, then a sudden distracted look crossing his face as he patted at the pockets of his leather jacket before pulling out what looked to be a small, leather wallet and flipping it open. "Ah! About time, I was beginning to wonder if you would ever pick anything up." He mumbled under his breath before tucking it back away and striding across the street, his eyes locked onto a small shop across from there.

Once he reached the other side, he peered back at the young girl curiously, eyebrows raised up slightly as if in thought before tucking his hands into his pockets. "Well, come on then, keep up. I could use a local."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:24 pm

The man turned to look at her and Ramona gazed at him expectantly. Never did it cross her mind that maybe he didn't know the time either, or mayhap he thought her rude for just demanding his attention. Who knew if he'd been up to something before. Without a care in the world Ramona insisted with hazel eyes until he finally relinquished... The date. She didn't need the date! She needed the damn time! Time, was it one, two, eight? Well she doubted it was eight but that was beside the point! "Wha-what?" she gasps, disbelieving.

Suddenly he is moving, pulling out a wallet, mumbling and crossing the street. Long legs carry him away from her faster than she can keep up, but you can believe she was right there beside him. Annoyance creeping its ugly head up her arm. He was considerably larger than Ramona and it was a tad intimidating, but that didn't stop her from grasping out for his leather jacket to make him stop. She needed the damn time! "That's the date! Not the time, don't be cocky!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Looking down at her hand on his jacket, the Doctor looked over at the girl with raised eyebrows. "Me, cocky? Never thought of it like that, I know I'm brilliant, but never cocky." He stated cheerfully, a hand reaching up to tug her grip loose and smoothing the leather back down. Without saying anymore, he turned back around and began striding down the sidewalk, hands tucking themselves into his pockets as he peered through several shop windows before stopping in front of one, leaning close to the glass, his nose nearly touching it before he straightened up again and flashed the girl a wide grin. "Found it, fantastic, don't you think? Come on then." Turning to the door, he pushed it open and went to walk inside before stopping and looking back at her. "I'm the Doctor by the way, and no, I don't know the time." Then vanished into the dim lighting inside.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Ramona hardened her gaze as he continued going on about randome nothingness that made no sense to her. He was indeed a cocky sun-of-a-... She bit down on her bottom lip and twisted her fingers. He was also British, this little fact had not escaped her.

She turned and watched him step a few more feet away, turning and commanding her to come along. She had the vague feeling of being likened to a dog and wasn't sure she liked it, the hair along her neck prickling in discomfort. He moved further, down the other side of the street, staring curiously into the shop windows before once more turning to look at her. He acted as though he expected her to actually follow him around despite her rude interruption of his day. In fact, he looked right like a loony, do Brits use loony? Who cares.

Ramona found her feet slowly trailing after the mans footsteps, her mind churning with thoughts about how crazy she was without really realizing she was following after him. It just sort of happened, she doubted she would ever know why she grabbed onto the door he held, and slipped into the shop after him that day. 
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 pm

The Doctor wandered around the shop curiously, his eyes roaming over one item to the next until they finally landed on what looked to be a thick, leather bracelet and picked it up. A soft chiming noise made him look up and flash a winning smile at the shopkeeper as he walked in. "There you are, we've been waiting." He strode up to the counter and leaned against it, nodding over at the girl as she slowly trailed along behind him. "Visiting my cousin, she never was good with direction." He said cheerfully, another wide grin spreading across his face as he looked back at the shopkeeper. "Could use some directions to a bookstore, yeah? Have a couple of things I need to pick up."

The shopkeeper looked between the Doctor and girl before shrugging his shoulders and grabbed a pen and pad of paper, quickly scribbling down directions then handing them over. "I'd be careful in that part of town. A couple of robberies took place there a few days ago." He added before smiling slightly at the two of them. "Ah, yes. I'll remember that." The Doctor said, tapping his forehead lightly with the folded paper before turning around and heading out of the shop again, grabbing the girls hand as he passed her and pulled her along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 am

She toyed with the hem of her hoodie out of habit as the man kept throwing her looks, grinning with teeth unnaturally white, and hard, beady eyes. She didn't like his eyes and didn't bother being curious about why, she just knew she didn't. He wasn't an incredibly handsome thing, she'd seen better, but he wasn't necessarily ugly. She wasn't sure what caused her feet to keep moving, rainbow sneakers smacking softly against the tiled floor, a loud and lonely sound with them being the only people in the store. Excluding the shop-keep.

Ramona breathed out and wrung her hands together, the man was asking for directions, and th shop keeper was warning him about robberies. She didn't recall hearing of any robberies recently, then again she was atrocious with news and preferred to avoid it. Why would anyone want to watch news that made them feel bad? Seeing as anything on tended to lean toward the disappointing or bad side of things these days. Bad news wasn't news, it was a tragedy. Ramona huffed softly as the man came sweeping past, so fast! And suddenly she was being grabbed, his large hand engulfing hers in a matter of seconds. She gasped indignantly as she was dragged rather forcefully right back outside, no manner of explanation, just lanky fingers keeping a tight, possessive grip upon her palm.

But that wouldn't do! Ramona parked her trainers into the sidewalk and balked, throwing her weight back and setting her legs apart to keep balance. Who the hell did he think he was? She wasn't much of a touchy feely person and here he was just tugging her along like some kind of... Pet! and that was unacceptable. It was hard enough for her parents to get a hug out of her she wasn't going to suddenly start loving the contact now! With gritted teeth Ramona jerked on her hand "What's your deal man, get your paws off me!" another jerk "First cocky and now your kidnapping me? I just wanted the time bro what's wrong with you!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

Blinking over at her, the Doctor's eyebrows raised up slightly at her outburst before he lifted his shoulders in a shrug and pocketed the paper. "Alright, go on then. I just needed a distraction anyway." He said cheerfully, pulling out the leather strap he had picked up in the shop from his pocket and tossing it into the air only to catch it and wave at the girl with a grin. "Have a fantastic day. I'm off." He said brightly, then crossed the street beside them, disappearing into the alleyway there and walking up to his blue box with a smile.

Reaching into his pocket, he slipped out the key he kept there and pushed it into the lock, twisting it quickly, he pushed the door open and cast another glance over his shoulder at the girl still standing on the sidewalk across the street, nearly hesitating walking inside his ship at the look on her face. Then he remembered her sudden mini-explosion and turned back around. "Bloody humans. I need to find a dog, or... Chimp, chimps like bananas at least."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 am

He released her with little fight, claimed that she was nothing but a distraction, thanked her, and walked away. Waving some paper around. What was with this guy? Some kind of loony for sure. A British loony, that's what. Ramona huffed loudly and her hands curled into fists at her sides, she watched the man until he vanished into an alley across the street. He didn't even look back! The prat! She dropped her jaw a little, picked it up and grit her teeth again. Rude! Ramona made a noise of exasperation and crossed her arms across her chest.

Who did he think he was? Just drawing her along like a toy and then leaving her as easy as that? Follow him, she cocked her head. She should follow him, and make him apologize for being a complete Is that who I am now? Rude and not ginger?. But she didn't move, Ramona remained quite put as she stared that alley down, not sure what she was expecting. It didn't look like he was coming back. She desired to follow him but something within her chest ignited a sense of alarm in her brain, causing her to stay still. Her expression changing rapidly from one of anger to worry, was he okay? Thinking back to the shop-keep she was reminded of the robberies he'd mentioned. She should probably make sure he was still okay, didn't just run into some thugs or something... Yeah, she should do that.

Ramona swallowed and took a hesitant step, her legs felt much like lead and really didn't want to move. Her body was heavy with dissonance and she back-pedaled. No, don't go, go home. Oh follow him, her mind whispered. Ramona clicked her tongue once and turned, starting back toward the direction of home. Well, kind of. She had only gotten a few steps before she turned and made a mad dash for the alleyway, eyelids crashing down over her vision as the shadows reached out for her. Oh gosh it was dark. She opened her eyes and spied the man standing at the entrance of a 'Police Call Box?' what in the world? Ramona gaped and came to a rather unceremonious stop not a few feet from the man, landing quite unfortunately on her face.  
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:01 am

A sudden scuffling and 'thunk' sounded behind the Doctor, causing him to spin around and stare in slight amusement at the girl sprawled on the pavement behind him. "Well, hello again. Decided to come with after all?" He asked sociably, crouching down so he could look at her easier with a wide smile on his face. "A tad hard to get in the TARDIS while laying on the ground, might want to get up for that bit." He added brightly, holding a hand out to her after only a moment's hesitation.

He didn't even know why he was doing this. The girl obviously had a shorter temper than Sonya. And the last thing he wanted was another person to butt heads with while trying to pilot his ship, but then again... It began to feel too big for him lately. Robin off doing things for the day, he needed something to do with himself. He picked up a weak manipulator signal and wanted to get a hold of it before someone else had. Not even sure why he took her with him into the shop anyway besides the distraction needed for him to pocket the vortex manipulator.

With a slight sigh, he ducked his head down and tilted it to the side so he could look at her face. "I know the ground can be very nice this time of year, in fact, I'm sure it's fantastic to lay on. But I'll tell you this, it is dirty."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:06 am

"Ooph- I'll keep that in mind," Ramona grumbled into the brickwork, the man had taken her reappearance rather sociably. Clearly an amicable man by nature she wasn't sure what to think of him. On one hand her entire being was screaming for her to run away, go home, and lock the door. On the other she had finally discovered her curiosity and found a Police Box to be the perfect subject. Was it British? It was a rather pretty blue... Hands came up and hoisted her torso from the ground, dirt stained the front of her hoodie and Ramona groaned, looking back up to the man. "Next time: Date first." She watched him, before accepting his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

A wide grin spread across his face as he helped her to her feet and let her hand go before turning around and stepping into the TARDIS, making his way over to the console and already fiddling with them quickly, the leather jacket and manipulator flung into the jump seat as he worked before glancing up and spotting her standing outside still. "Come on, hurry up. I don't want the door open all night." He called over to her before shaking his head slightly, once again silently questioning his judgement as he pulled the screen over to study, hands resting against the edge of the console, blue eyes watching as several Gallifreyan symbols popped up one at a time. "I said hurry up, I don't like to wait either. Come with, don't come with. Either way, shut the door so I can leave."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 am

Ramona pursed her lips and stayed put, allowing him to stew and question himself. She needed a moment, the rushing idiot. She grasped a length of hair and softly pushed the tips between tight lips, tongue sliding forward to moisten it. It was an awful habit and she only did it when she was honestly confused and scared, not that he or anyone else would know that. Ramona made small noises at the back of her throat, uncertainty and small tremors of fright a welcome thrill down her spine. Still she held her breath and stepped into the box, room? What? She stilled just inside the doors, which seemed to have a mind of their own. Ramona jumps in surprise as the door clamps shut just behind her, just barely catching the navy blue of her hoodie. She grabs the fabric possessively and twists it in her palm.

This place was utterly impossible, unreal. She wanted to run back out just to make sure that her eyes weren't playing tricks on her, because she was pretty sure she'd just walked into a four by four box. A small blue box that surely couldn't be this damn big on the inside, just... No. Ramona swallowed thickly and wet her lips, gazing around at the sponge-like artwork that warped up from the floor and into the ceiling. Like some sort of aquarium pieces without the water, and this was the strangest tank she'd ever seen. In the middle of the room was a large, circular circuit that connected to the ceiling also. Clear tubes, colorful knobs and many switches stared back at her from afar as the man did some form of dance around what she could only guess was some kind of control panel? Definitely not Star Trek, so what the hell was it? Alas her voice escaped her and Ramona was left voiceless at the base of the stairs, watching the man move across the console.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 am

Looking over his shoulder, the Doctor grinned and waved a hand around the control room. "Impressive? I know, love her myself. This is the TARDIS, time and relative dimensions in space. Don't ask me anything else, because any other explanation I could say wouldn't make any sense to you. So just sit back, grab on and enjoy the ride." He said brightly, turning back to the controls as he finished up his prep work and reached for the lever, yanking it down suddenly and gripping onto the edge of the console as the entire room shook around them, causing him to laugh while staring up at the time rotor.

Then just as suddenly as the ride began, it ended. Straightening back up, the Doctor flicked a couple of switches in front of him then spun around and raced for the doors, snagging his jacket and manipulator from the jump seat as he passed them on his way towards the door. Side-stepping the girl, he stopped next to the blue wood and looked over to her expectantly, eyebrows raised up slightly as he waited for her to get to her feet again. "Come on, I told you I don't wait for anybody, that includes you." He said with a serious look, then flashed her a smile and pulled the door open to step out in bright sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:46 am

She's not sure of anything really, not at the moment.

All it took was a few seconds warning and the entire room began to shake, like some kind of crashing that she imagined an earthquake might feel like. But that was the least of her worries as the room righted itself as suddenly as it had shifted, and it felt... Different. She wasn't sure how or why but it didn't feel the same, it didn't feel quite right. Ramona moaned a little as the man dashed down from the console, from his TARDIS console and past her. The door opened under his hand as he turned to tell her exactly what he thought, felt. Whatever.

Ramona eyed him uncertainly before turning and trotting after him. Hair sweeping after her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:56 am

Without looking over at her, the Doctor stared at the view in front of them with a brilliant smile. A vast field of grass spread out, waving gently in the small breeze that drifted across the open area underneath a double sun sky. "Welcome to Torhoth. Home of the most brilliant humans you'll ever meet in the 47th century." He stated simply, casting a glance over at her before turning back around and setting off across the grass towards a grouping of small houses set in the very center of the valley-like area. "Come on, visits, conversations, new food and future, move your feet before your left." He called over his shoulder while he walked along, his shoes brushing against the grass as he walked along, a slight spring in each step he took before stopping and turning around to look back at her. "And shut the door would you? It looks like it might rain."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 am

Out of the whole shebang Ramona was noticing a trend in his threats to leave her behind. Or not so much leave her behind as... Well move. She supposed there was a hint of slow-going, not sure about things sort of vibe happening. He acted as though the whole thing was as familiar to him as breathing, like he's done this before. Ramona followed after him until she exited the doors and stepped into a bed of grass. She gave a startled cry and turned in quick circles. Disbelief exploded into her brain and she gawped like a toddler seeing a train for the first time. Except there was no locomotive to be seen but an entirely different world, grass, mountains and... And a small village that the man was, skipping? Toward. She went to take another step and found herself once more planted on the ground, grumbling viciously Ramona hurried to her feet and took off after the strange man.

There was nothing to prepare her for such a sight, such a scene, and let alone the experience as a whole. It was breath-taking, bizarrely beautiful and beyond her wildest dreams. She never could have imagined a place like this existing in the idea of actually existing. Alarm bells rang at the back of her head but Ramona forced them back, pushing them beneath a pile-up of curiosity that crept rapidly into her gaze. Fear and interest brought her to the mans side just as he turned to remind her about closing the door. Ramona gave a short squeak and whirled back toward the machine, sprinting the short distance to do his bidding. To follow his command like a child, she grimaced. She wasn't supposed to be growing excited she was supposed to be enraged and beyond angry. Yet she wasn't.

Ramona closed the TARDIS door and whipped back to race after the man before he really left her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:14 am

"Where was I? Oh yes, the smartest human colony in the beginning of the great and bountiful Human empire." The Doctor proclaimed to her once she trotted alongside of him again, a happy smile spreading across his face naturally as he spoke. One of his favorite things about new people with him, being the only iota of information they could get about anything they saw. Waving a hand at the settlement in front of them as they neared it little by little, he looked over at her. "They've done brilliant things, in fact, they were the ones to help during the great war of 3057, created fantastic shields, brilliant things you humans make. Just fantastic!" He laughed suddenly, his head tilting back to look up at the double suns, that usual grin still plastered across his face.

As they entered the town, he suddenly grew serious with each step they took past the buildings. Silence greeted them every corner they turned. "Something isn't right, very wrong. No, they should be here still." He mumbled, mostly to himself as he poked his head around an open doorway, peering into the living quarters in disbelief. "There's no one here. Where could they have gone, not exactly a busy planet is it?" He turned to the girl with a frown pulling the corners of his mouth downward in thought. It was the right date, he made sure to check before leaving the TARDIS. "Something's happened. They should be here, in fact, they should be inventing a rather important device right now. Hyperspace travel, that's it, they were developing hyperspace travel." He rambled off, slowly making his way towards the center of town, blue eyes taking in every small detail as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:29 am

She shuffled alongside the strange man as an after-thought to the knowledge that she'd be lost without him. Otherwise she was hardly paying attention to his history lesson, year 3057, greatest colony of the 'human,' empire? The loony. Ramona instead found herself much more interested in everything else. Upon entering the village she strayed from his side and made friends with the closest building, running tentative fingers along the sod like composition, sod but not. She rubbed the dust between thumb and fore-finger, there was some kind of metal helping hold it all together, the smell of rust and worn steel was powerful. Ramona finally smiled, excitement reaching up to grip her by the heart, the organ was two times too big for its own good. She reached down to pull up some of the grass, long and spindly with small tints of blue. Foreign, yet wonderfully normal. Sifting it through her hands Ramona swung around the corner and found herself in a lighted alley, one of two suns brightening her path.

She wandered in and out of alleyways and between buildings and houses, taking her time in observing the structures, picking up a strange purple fruit to sniff. This definitely wasn't human, alien? No. Not alien just... Different. Yeah. Ramona exhaled on the fruit and glanced left, right and bit down, tearing a chunk off. And she gagged, clenching her fist and pushing out her cheeks, holding the chewed bit from going down. Pretty, smells good- tastes like crap. Should have known. She held the bite still and resigned herself to finding a trash, something this place seemed to be missing. Of course they'd have everything but a trash, just for her. Where was that man? She'd lost him some time ago, something she was pretty good at, losing people. Ramona huffed little and tangled her hands in her hair, slipping between the houses and finally settling on the far side of a large, manor like place. Her eyes catching the trail of soft, glittering dust that made a path up the stairs toward the manors entrance. It was almost like opalescent dust, like the gossamer on a dragon fly's wings.

Ramona leaned down a bit and began to follow it up toward the doors. Isn't it curious... Where was everybody?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:34 am

Half way through a heated debate with himself, the Doctor happened to glance around and notice his newest companion had gone missing and swore colorfully under his breath. "Doesn't anyone bloody know not to wander off in an obviously dangerous situation?" He grumbled, stomping off to find her, his own thoughts on what might have happened flying out of his mind, letting him settle on the single goal of finding her and carting the girl back to the TARDIS, back home, then back here to finish what he had been doing.

Turning a corner, he spotted her just as she vanished into a house, following a slightly shining trail of some strange substance. Humans, bloody stupid apes. Wandering around, following something shiny into what could be a trap. Yes, that's what it was, apes, always comes down to them doing their own thing and relying on him to save their sorry hides from one situation or another.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 am

Ramona slid down to the elegant, marbled tile of the manor, a massive pillar hiding her easily from view. The entire lobby reminded her of a hotel with intricate doors, spiraling stairs, pillars, even something like a receptionists desk! But there was nobody there, and the shimmery dust had stopped about toward the middle of the room. There was a glass roof but no sign of what might have made the dust so she'd decided to sit down to wait for the man. This was assuming he ever came to look for her, and kind of hoping he did... She played with her cuticles in the meantime. Listening to the empty silence and very tempted to fill it with some kind of song. She was okay with being alone but she was no okay with being alone in such a large place where anything, or anyone, could be hiding. Although it was clear she was quite alone.

That is until a sharp snarl echoed across the commons, Ramona jumped with a squeak and whirled around, sliding along the pillar until she could see. But there was nothing there, and the sound was gone, in fact it was unnatural how fast it was gone. Usually there would be an echo right? So where was it? It was like something had come in, barked and then had its voice vacuumed up by- something. But what? Questions raced through her mind as small slivers of fear wedged into her chest. Her fingers tingled and she shimmied back behind the pillar, pulling her knees just a tad closer.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Poking his head around the corner of the doorway, the Doctor stared around the area with a slight frown. The shining trail lead to the center of what looked to be an entrance hall, hotel? Hardly the same as he remembered, last he saw this building was one story with two bedrooms for guests. Apparently they've been attracting new sightseers with their latest inventions. Stepping carefully along the floor, he stared from either side of him, trying to spot the girl he'd been chasing down. "Blimey, how fast can a girl vanish?" He muttered, striding along the marble floor as he searched for her. Turning his blue eyes to the ceiling, he studied it with a curious expression. He got there much later than he originally thought. A few years at least.

"Oi, girl! Haven't you ever been told not to wander off when in a new place?" The Doctor called, hopefully startling her into answering if she happened to be hiding from him. Then again, that happened a lot, them running off and hiding, making him panic. Of course, he could always walk off and leave them there for a few hours to teach them a lesson, but really, he wasn't that rude. Well... An hour tops but no more.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:31 pm

It wasn't long before the 'tmp, tmp' of heavy footsteps roused Ramona from a brief nod-off. Flaring her nostrils she twisted around to see as far as she was willing without putting herself into view. She didn't know why she felt the need to stay hidden, especially considering it was the man she'd been waiting for. Her body balked at moving any further and so she slid back around and held her breath a moment, letting her mind run over the past events of the day.. Was it still today? Her throat was dry and her tongue felt too real on the bottom of her jaw, Ramona licked at her lips. She wasn't going to turn this into a game of cat and mouse was she? And for what reason? 'Maybe because this guy was a cocky arsehole and thought he was something big and hot right?' Precisely.

Ramona flexed her fingers repeatedly, waiting for the light in the room to slant toward the West, or she hoped it was the West. Still light from the other sun fell bold and strong across the glistening marble floor, illuminating the fine film of gossamer dust that layered the floor beneath them. She hadn't noticed that before, eyeing the shiny stuff that flaked against her feet. She was reminded of the noises before something moved, not nearby but higher up, shifting. Ramona swallowed a cry as something burst from across the second level railing and fell toward the lower floor. She didn't dare turn to look, didn't dare turn to see what it was. Her mind was screaming and tears prickled against moistened eyelashes as she was suddenly struggling to cope. Took her long enough, reality can take a while to kick in sometimes.

Ramona held herself as still as possible, waiting to hear the sound of the man being ripped asunder and probably eaten. Just her luck too...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:41 pm

The second his foot landed on the trip wire, the Doctor knew he would be in for a ride. With a shout, he tried to leap away only to land directly in the loop that was meant for his arm instead of his ankle. Glancing up, he saw the counter balance slip from the balcony above and fall towards the floor, yanking the noose around his foot up and sending him careening through the air.

Swearing colorfully under his breath, he reached into his pocket and grabbed for his sonic only to have the bloody thing slip from his fingers and clatter to the floor... Seven feet below where he dangled. "Bloody hell! This is the last time I take anyone with me." He swore, twisting around so he could look at the rope wrapped around his ankle, studying the knot before reaching up and beginning to fiddle with it.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:18 am

She didn't know how much time passed. She knew only the steady drumming of her heartbeat in the shell of her ear, letting her know with startling clarity that she was- gloriously alive. Still breathing, still chugging along. It was the familiar sound that drew her from the hold on her breath and back into the moment.

Ramona knew that it was all wrong. Strange men in black jackets didn't appear out of a crowd and then whisk you off on crazy, possibly life-endangering adventures. You didn't land on lush, futuristic worlds that didn't exist, fall in love with buildings, and then find yourself hiding from strange creatures. Aliens. The word was foreign and unwelcome on her tongue and she felt like her tongue was trying to curl in on itself. Aliens didn't exist. Extraterrestrials were just a thing of fiction, fantasy, and Hollywoods greatest creations since sliced bread. Men in blue boxes and fantastical planets were meant for television, not real life. Not really being. There was nothing in her mind to clamp down on, no solid facts to prove that any of it wasn't real. Her fear was real, tangible and thick, suffocating. Ramona could feel the hot burn of tears as they soaked through her pants, darkening the ripped jeans and bringing the stark reality into light. She had to go home, she had to get out and away from here, this place... That man.

Her mind rushed to catch up with her actions as Ramona made the decision and scurried to her feet. Trainers sending the gossamer dust into a feather-light cloud as she trotted out into the open, only to find the man- hanging from the ceiling. She stared for a few minutes, trying to wrap her mind around the fact that he'd so easily been captured. What was a snare doing in a manor-house anyway? Ramona gazed only a few seconds more before moving toward the counter-balance weight which was a rather heavily loaded, steel-like box. It looked as though someone had piled a mountain of levy's until they felt safe with the weight of whatever they were aiming to catch. She didn't want to think about what it might have been and so she shook her head and blinked, circling the box a few times before coming back to the man. Ramona fixed him with a steely gaze and dragged lanky fingers through her red hair. "It's obvious we clearly weren't meant to be friends, you don't like me, I don't like you. When I get you down, you can take me... Home.. Right?" It felt odd saying the truth out loud, she could feel the weight of her expression as it translated from set determination into something more, sorry. The whole thing felt off, like she was supposed to be saying something else, asking different questions.

And it made her sad in the pits of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time of Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time of Day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next