Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_lcapThe Glimmer of Hope I_voting_barThe Glimmer of Hope I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_lcapThe Glimmer of Hope I_voting_barThe Glimmer of Hope I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Glimmer of Hope

Go down 
3 posters

Is my character okay?
Yes.
The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_lcap33%The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No.
The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_lcap0%The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs some work.
The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_lcap67%The Glimmer of Hope I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
GlimmerOfHope
Newb
Newb

The Glimmer of Hope Empty
PostSubject: The Glimmer of Hope   The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 pm

The Glimmer of Hope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicknames: GlimGlam, Hope, Glimmer, Glimmy
Species: Silurian
Gender: Female (Or male, as Strax says. He has gender problems)

Appearance:

Hair: GlimGlam has green scales, not hair.
Eyes: GlimGlam's eyes are an odd shape, almost like an almond. They are quite big, and are dark brown. Glimmy has colored markings around my eyes that make her different.
Height: Glimmy is 5" 9' and tall for her age.
Figure: GlimGlam is tiny. Thin and tall, she is beautiful!
Other: She has a burn mark on the palm of her hand from falling down near the burning fireplace. She put her hand down right near the fire and burnt it. Also, she has retractable nails that resemble a cat's.
Clothing: Black dress with a hood that shines golden when the sun hits it. She wears black, high-heeled boots to tie it all together.

Info

Family: Her mother is Madam Vastra, and her other mother is Jenny. Her Uncle is General Strax. She was saved, so they do not know her real family.
Personality: Strong-minded, and outspoken she will tell anyone off. Or just kill them. The fat ones make good meals. She's a little bit scared of the apes, though. Vastra says she can kill them if they give her any trouble, but they're as big as her! She is shy when people first meet her, but doesn't shut up once she gets to know you.
Technology: She has a sonic gun, a sonic screwdriver, and a vortex manipulater.  She killed for all of them. She also has some medical gear from Strax. A thing that turns hearts back on, a scanner, (To see what's wrong. It's like an X-Ray.) and a frying pan. He says it's good for fights. He's also given her an old Sontaran gun, and a Dalek eye-stalk. Not sure where he got that one...
Strengths: Glimmer is great with any weapon and is very smart. She is a hard worker and learns quickly.
Weaknesses: Glimmer is afraid of fire and of apes. (Humans)
Dislikes: Apes, fire, and nail polish.
Dream: To meet the 11th Doctor, or his Flesh twin. She has heard of the Doctor from many tales in books (She loves to read) and stories from her Mothers and Uncle.

History

The Glimmer of Hope was saved from Demon's Run when she was only two years old. They found her hiding behind one of the boxes after the Doctor had left. They named her the Glimmer of Hope because she was found at the end of the worst war Madam Vastra had ever seen, and seeing a child of her own species gave her a glimmer of hope. Therefore, she named her The Glimmer of Hope. Glimmer made her first kill when she was only three years old. She killed a man named Jack Harkness, but to her dismay, he came back to life a few seconds later. She had killed him because Mother Vastra said she knew him and he would not mind being preyed upon. He had said it was nice being killed by her and then ran off saying "BAD WOLF IS COMING!" ((She needs a love interest)) That's why she is now afraid of apes. She has been killing criminals ever since. When she was five she burnt her hand on her mother's stove and that made her afraid of fire. That's when she went into hibernation. She woke up 93 years later and has not gone into hibernation since. She is now about 11.

Where did I hear about you? I Googled DW Role plays and this popped up!

SAMPLE

Glimmer stared at the corpse before her. She couldn't think. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just eat her meal and get on with life? Who was she kidding? She knew why! She was so sad. And she didn't know why. She felt lonely even though she lived with three others; Uncle Strax, Mother Vastra, and Mother Jenny. She didn't get it! Was this normal for her age? Why couldn't she concentrate? She needed some air. Glimmer pulled her hood over her face and pulled her dinner into her house. Mother Vastra would eat it, she knew. She readjusted her black hood and walked outside. She sighed and a tear fell from her left eye. "Sadness." She thought. "First tear from the right eyes is happiness, left eye means sadness." She told herself. What was she so upset about? Maybe it was because Uncle Strax was taking his month off. One a year (Plus one day a week) was all he was allowed to have. Glimmy hadn't seen him in two weeks.
Suddenly, she heard voices and footsteps behind her. She bolted. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew not to be seen... At least not with tears rolling down her cheeks. She heard the footsteps getting closer and faster. Glimmer broke into a run. The footsteps followed her lead. She felt someone grab her right wrist. Running was never really her thing. Her arm was ripped back and she fell to the ground. "Hey!" She hissed. The men laughed. She tried to pull away, but fear took away her strength. "Let me go!" Glimmer said, trying to keep her hood over her face.

Last edited by GlimmerOfHope on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed?)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Glimmer of Hope   The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Need a bit more in the history section. For example, how did she come across Captain Jack? Why did she have to kill him? Why did she?

More detail is always helpful
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Glimmer of Hope   The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:08 am

I think to add on to what 10 said, expand more on the history, how was she saved? Why was she called Glimmer and that the Sample isn't the one provided by the RP template. How does she know about the 11th doctor?

The Personality doesn't really show us much about her and…how exactly did she get the sonic screwdriver? She couldn't have killed the doctor for it…?
Back to top Go down
GlimmerOfHope
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Glimmer of Hope   The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:52 am

10th Doctor/Claudia wrote:
Need a bit more in the history section. For example, how did she come across Captain Jack? Why did she have to kill him? Why did she?

More detail is always helpful

KK I'll work on her history. Thnx and is there anything else I should work on?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Glimmer of Hope   The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 am

Follow the RP example scenerio we provided in the CC template, work on detail in your history, expand on her personality, explain how she obtained a sonic screwdriver, elaborate on her past experiences with the doctor.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glimmer of Hope   The Glimmer of Hope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glimmer of Hope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: